Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,061 members, 7,980,771 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa (39828 Views)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by puppy2k(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
South Africa have really proven they are a hateful nation . What do you call a nation with a history of xenophobia against Nigerians. What do you call this kind of behaviour they are putting up if no be bad belle against Nigerians. Just read between the line and see the hate hitting 100% green on us all . MTN dey nigeria dey misbehave nobody dey give them stress . Nigeria business can thrive not in SA . Most of you must have forgotten so soon that during their apartheid era. It was mostly Nigerians that took the centre stage for the fight fight for the whites to give them freedom . That was not too long ago . Now even after their independence the same South African that our leaders took the steps of backing up were the first to throw the first stone by supporting the UN and US To sanction Nigeria. Guys check out history and know where we stand in all this.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by rman: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Return to sender in JESUS name

There is No back to sender on this. Jesus is not an hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2014
The evil axis of Sahara reporters and premiumtimes have been exposed. We will not be intimidated. Jonah must rule till 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Even if Jona is right I dont expect SA to do otherwise. They may have agreed on the deal with third parties involve as a result of thr 2013 UN arm treaty signed by countries including SA. Since the deal has been exposed (faulty logistics) SA position is what every other reasonable country should do(you guys should go online and search for the UN arm treaty 2013) They have to save their reputation and avoid sanctions. All you guys running your mouth you dont understand how world politics work, or while SA government will do anything to distance itself from such deal likewise every other nation should do deal go sour. Government all over the world including US engage in shady deals all the time with third parties so as to move themselves away from the deal. It is quite unfortunate that the handler screw up on the SA side and that will cost him more business in the future likewise SA government if they dont handle this careful. It is funny how most of you and included the so called educated ones think that the world is black and white. I pity una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2014
rman:

There is jo back to sender on this. Jesus is not an hypocrite.

Back to sender, Our Jesus is not a muslim.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by popson1st: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Waiting for..
APC to blame PDP.
PDP to blame APC.

Nigeria is a JOKE.

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?!

I smell Shekau.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2014
makazona: Whether acceptable or not,SA always look for a way to ridicule Nigeria and Nigerians

they hate us with passion but wont show it until we enter their trap.

now,we don enter...i pity Nigerians over there...Dem go hear am

In south africa ther is something called law and if cant follow the law our not welcomed. we cant treat you special cause u like breaking the law.
we have enough problems in Suid-africa but dnt make your unruly behavior be one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Ryabcool(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2014
diluminati:

This is just my exact thoughts. Why go behind SA to buy arms and launder that large amount of cash into SA without notifying the SA security authorities and not even the DSS or any Nigerian security official on that flight? Why is GEJ running the presidency like his own kitchen? I expected Nigeria to deal openly in arms with SA, if they become hostile, simply deal openly with another country or contractors openly. But this one is money laundering and serious crime. If gej is not impeached in this mess, then may God help Nigeria.
Impe wetin? Lol! Hitler stands a better chance of going to heaven than Jonathan being impeached.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Your reasons for not wanting the army to bring in arms to defeat boko haram has been exposed. Boko haram will be routed. NO DISTRACTION WILL stop the routing of Boko haram.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by haconjy(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Ryabcool: Will somebody please get this motherfhucker outta this thread? What kind of dumb talk is this? I should respect a man who doesn't mean well for me and my fellow Nigerians? Nigga GTFOH!

No wonder you disrespect your father (sorry to mention the name) when he refuse to give you food fare when you are small but you respect and beg your wife when she does not allow you to touch her. Well you have your decision, respect your leaders
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by haconjy(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2014
looking4job: HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE SAVE A BROTHER. SAVE A SOUL. I'M FRUSTRATED AND SINKING IN ABJECT POVERTY. I NEED A JOB URGENTLY AND I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY FORM OF HELP RENDERED TO ME CONCERNING GETTING EMPLOYED. IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO HELP WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION, KINDLY PM ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

we are almost all the same, if i have one, i will not be here
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by IYANGBALI: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Naija govt too dey paro for us at home,now somebody don catch dem for outside naija for killing lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2014
woodcook: Even if Jona is right I dont expect SA to do otherwise. They may have agreed on the deal with third parties involve as a result of thr 2013 UN arm treaty signed by countries including SA. Since the deal has been exposed (faulty logistics) SA position is what every other reasonable country should do(you guys should go online and search for the UN arm treaty 2013) They have to save their reputation and avoid sanctions. All you guys running your mouth you dont understand how world politics work, or while SA government will do anything to distance itself from such deal likewise every other nation should do deal go sour. Government all over the world including US engage in shady deals all the time with third parties so as to move themselves away from the deal. It is quite unfortunate that the handler screw up on the SA side and that will cost him more business in the future likewise SA government if they dont handle this careful. It is funny how most of you and included the so called educated ones think that the world is black and white. I pity una.

you people are failing to understand that this case is now beyond the government, SA government is also under investigation for some arms deal corruption that happend long time ago. in south africa if you screw up you stand trial there is no diplomatic exception when it comes to arms dealing. even zuma is facing his own charges of corruption in arms dealing which he cnt sweep under the carpet. do u thnk if the SA government cnt make there own arms deal case disappear ,can they easily do it for nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by epidi(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2014
haconjy:

understand the reasons why that is said. Am not living in the past. I told you Nigeria does not follow normal procedure to fight for ties freedom. Some country dont follow procedure to fight terrorism (not always). mean while am not under support of any body, party or country except my Country, NIGERIA. Reason before you open your mouth.
Read my other post and see what is there

Go back and read what i responded to i believe we should try to be objective in our thinking and judgement instead of patronizing illegality.Government need to stop cutting corners and taking advantage of our outdated laws.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2014
We must bring in ammunition to defeat boko haram. We will use every means to defeat these people. No amount of distraction will stop the onslaught on Boko haram.

Boko haram supporters and those not wanting our military to be armed more than boko haram will be tossed in the pit of hell fire.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by DonaldGenes(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Blackchampion: Abeg i don tire to d hit FP dis morning. Mek i sleep small joor
Why should you? grin
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Ryabcool(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2014
haconjy:

No wonder you disrespect your father (sorry to mention the name) when he refuse to give you food fare when you are small but you respect and beg your wife when she does not allow you to touch her. Well you have your decision, respect your leaders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2014
its easy to write about things far from us,thats why we write things we dont even have clue of...the situation you are mentioning was amicably dealt with by the two countries,It took zuma himself who apologized on behalf of south Africans alluding to the fact that it was immigration official blunder...
am not convinced with your sentiment,please give me tangible evidence to support your claim that SA is always against Nigeria

haconjy:

you forgot when they are deporting Nigerian from there country, accusing Nigerian of not doing a kind of test before coming to there country, etc and mind you when did you see SA purporting us

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by Alexk2(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2014
I've never been a fan of GEJ nor His government but i'm with the fg on this one and i think SA is just deleberately trying to frustrate nigeria, act lyk a bully and make a mess of the whole issue. This is where i expect GEJ to stand up and warn SA sternly.
come to think of it, we need to equip our military asap and if USA choose to frustrate our move, there is nothing wrong in choosing the silent method. i expect SA to understand our desperatn and help us out even if the transfer of such fund seems absurd as they claim; that may just be the only option available.
I never trust USA with our many problems in this country!

By God's grace we'll win this war against terror either USA or any foriegn country choose to help us or not and NIGERIA will never break b4 and after the victory.

God bless nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Boko haram supporters and all the people trying to stop our military from getting superior weapons, while giving our ammunition to boko haram shall be exposed.

Your plan has failed in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by steryj(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2014
KLEINBASS: What most of you are failing to understand is in south africa such cases are investigated by state bodies which on the other hand are independent
from the government. any government official who try to stand in the way of investigation of irregular activities can be charged with charges of defeating the hand of justice including the president a and one last thing in south africa there is freedom to access any information so is not easy to hide such from media as they will have to go through courts and give reasons why they want to hide such information. in short in south africa there is proper legal channels to follow and we don't use the word diplomatic 'what ever' to hide criminal facilities.(mind my grammar am afrikaans speaker who prefer to use afrikaans)
You should have used the word "many" and not " most "
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by anonimi: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2014
KLEINBASS:

dnt forget the same guys who who are investigating this case are the same guys who zuma still have to fight them in court over his own separate arms deal corruption. if zuma cnt sweep his own arms deal cases do u thnk he can do it for nigeria over night.

This is beyond suid-afrika government,

I have NOT said anything should be swept for anyone.
I have only said the information flow into the public space about delicate defence transactions between two friendly countries should be BETTER managed.
Big DIFFERENCE.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2014
steryj:
You should have used the word "many" and not " most "

thnks, am used of afrikaans guess this forum will polish my english wit guy lik you
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2014
We will bring ammunition to Nigeria to fight Boko haram any way we can. You boko haram supporters giving our ammunitions to boko haram will rot in hell fire.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by gbishman: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2014
This is very disgraceful, Nigeria that use to be the father and voice of african nations has now become a child to those it fathered.
Pastor Ayo, I think its high time you step aside from being the president of CAN, because from your inception as president all you have done is bring disrepute to the organisation,.
You have brought politics into the house of God, made stray Gods followers, imbibed the spirit of vengeance into the hearts of Christians, our bible tells us vengeance is for the lord.
As for GEJ, u have allowed ur decisions be clouded with the doctrines of this pastor(Ayo) and see where it has landed you.
Let every do his job dutifully as that is the only way progress can come to our people.
The image of this country has be smeared enough in the eyes of the international community, lets retrace our steps and work hard to back the past glory.
Leaders like Mandela was a patriot, visioneer and see where his efforts took south africa.
We are lucky in Africa to have leaders of that caliber around us, takes the likes of koffi Anan, Obasanjo, Buhari, shonekon etc we should draw from this priceless resource and see how to bring back our country into its rightful status.
This idea of stealing, looting our countries resources isn't the way, we have no other country to call our own except NIgeria so lets build it together and be proud of it.
I am think the views raised by lawyer keyamo should be looked into and answers furnished to the nIgerian people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by rusher14: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2014
RagaMufeen: The evil axis of Sahara reporters and premiumtimes have been exposed. We will not be intimidated. Jonah must rule till 2015.
Exactly grin
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2014
anonimi:

I have NOT said anything should be swept for anyone.
I have only said the information flow into the public space about delicate defence transactions between two friendly countries should be BETTER managed.
Big DIFFERENCE.

in south africa public have right to access any information.so to hide such information it would have had to go through via court order and at first it was nt known if your government was involved they thought maybe it was some mafia group.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Those against us bringing ammunition, yet giving our soldiers guns to boko haram will all rot in hell in hell fire. Your evil plans have been exposed.
Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by dustydee: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2014
lurvy: [size=16pt]

Remember the US Government earlier predicted the break-up of Nigeria in 2015!
So is the US Government trying to make their prediction come to pass by refusing to sell arms to Nigeria or even assisting Nigeria militarily..?? [/size]
undecided

The US had said several times that there is no such prediction. Please show us an official document or video clip where the prediction was made.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa by RagaMufeen(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Why are people against us bringing arms to our soldiers, Ans...to use the ones we have to arm boko haram. Your plans have been exposed you sons and daughters of Jezebel. Your wicked plan to arm while denying our military good weapons have been exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corruption Probe: GEJ In Secret Meeting With PMB - Sahara Reporters / How Igbos Stoned Awolowo In Aba — Adebanjo / Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Police Officers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.