Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,209 members, 7,884,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1499497 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yunnyp(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Quincyolarks:
Aren't you the guy looking for an ATm?

Yes. I am.

U are the guy i asked for direction from right?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
eremy:
Lagos

Must be resident in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yunnyp(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Quincyolarks:
Aren't you the guy looking for an ATm?

did you live near gbagada?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
SnowJay92:

Must be resident in Lagos?
Strictly so.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by victor048(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
eremy:
‎Are you a female massage expert/ beauty therapist please bring your CV / application letter to FESPRIS-WORLD 10, Omotayo Ojo st, off Majekodunmi st, by Oshopey Plaza, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Lagos. Or call 08030658644 

***‎

***‎
A reputable company is in need of sales persons. Qualification: OND in Marketing or any other course of study. Experience: 2-3yrs. All interested candidates should send their application and CV to oge.nnedolisa@unilagguesthouse.com

***‎

‎If you haven't found a placement to do your 1 year Industrial Attachment yet. P&G is recruiting OND students who finished from Engineering Department.
Submit your CV's or "To whom to be Concern" from your institution to recruitpg.ibadan@gmail.com or submit at their Office in Ibadan. Vacancy is limited.

Act Now.

Boss please recheck the email
I'm getting a response that it doesn't exist

***‎

A reputable company in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position of:

Job Title: Customer Relations Officer
Qualifications 
OND/NCE with One or Two years experience in the same capacity.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with attached passport photograph to: development.outlook@yahoo.com
Or
P.O. Box 70081,
Victoria Island,
Lagos State.

Applications Deadline 6th September, 2016.‎

***‎‎
urgent vacancy for internship client retainer and Risk Advisers internship, Interested candidates must have minimum of OND.
Qualified candidates should send CV to david@insurejobs.org age not stated , before Wednesday 31/8/ 2016‎

For Immediate Employment 
1. Project Manager
2. Program officer
Qualification:
Minimum of B.Sc or HND in any social science related field.
Required:
Must live in Ughelli or its environs 
Experience on NGO management 
Ability to develop project proposals and implement programs
Ability to work without supervision 
Interested please email your cv to nigerdeltawomen@gmail.com with subject line of the position you are applying for

‎***
Cornerstone Insurance Plc (Portharcourt Branch) is recruiting for the position of Financial Planners, Qualification: BSC or HND with Nysc certificate or discharge certificate, Experience on insurance marketing is also an added advantage with higher renumeration and good career path, all interested persons should please forward their CV to this email: raduba@cornerstone.com.ng. or call this number for further enquires: 08032784634, 08185423065, 08030552823. 

***‎

A reputable pizza place in Abuja is looking for the following persons to employ;
1. Kitchen staff with a 2- 3years work experience who will perform all the tasks in the kitchen other than cooking and serving, assist the chefs if they require help, clean all the equipment that is used in the kitchen, not divulge any information about the kitchen to any outsiders etc.
2. Lounge/bartender with a 1 – 2 years’ work experience who will prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages, Plan and present bar menu, Comply with all food and beverage regulations, Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails etc.
3. Front desk officer with a 1 – 2 years work experience who will Greet and welcome guests, Answer questions and address complaints, Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages, Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary, Take up other duties as assigned etc. 
4. Accountant with a 1 – 2 years work experience who will prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards, Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements, Report to management regarding the finances of establishment, Provide internal and external auditing etc

Qualifications:
• All interested candidates should possess a minimum OND certificate in any related field.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.

We offer:
• A competitive salary and an opportunity to grow with the company
• Flexible and fun working environment
How to apply:
If interested, please email your CV to bamiyo247@yahoo.com with the Job position as the subject of the mail
Application deadline:

Friday, 26th August 2016 by 8:00am
Only successful applicants will be invited for interview.

***‎

A Graphic designer and Website manager are needed at Supreme Command Intl ltd. If you are a seasoned and experienced graphic designer or a competent website administrator and you live around Abuja send your CV to supremecommandng@yahoo.com or @ suite 19 Lozumba Complex Area 10 Garki, Abuja.

***‎

Employment opportunity in a construction company(RCC Nig. Ltd).

Positions: (1.) Civil Engineers (2.) Quantity Surveyors.
Please contact and submit your CV to Mr. Tony Nzeri Nwaobasi at RCC Road Division, 28 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi Abuja. 08034407254‎

***‎
‎MARKETERS NEEDED Kindly drop your CV with SkyRichies Multimedia Travels and Tours. Testimony Plaza, 39 Tinubu Street, Ita Eko, Abeokuta. Ogun State For Further Enquiries contact : 07061912213 , 07051146617‎

***‎
Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited: - O and T Nigeria Limited , RC 304563 was incorporated in 1996 and actual manufacturing / production business started in July 2008.the name has been changed from O and T Nigeria limited to Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited in January 2012.

The main business activity is manufacturing of Table Water and concentrates: Blackcurrant, Orange, Pineapple and Lemon Lime.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Quality Control Officer

Requirements
The candidate should posses a minimum of HND in Food Science Technology or related field.
With 1-2 year working experience as QC in a FMCG Company
The candidate must be competent and skilful.
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
Basic/Bonus Pay is negotiable, based on level of experience/performance.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: hr@goodtimebeverages.com.ng

NB: Interested candidates must reside in Ota, Ogun State or environ, else application may not be considered.

***‎

Accounting Officer

Qualifications
OND/Trade Test in Accounting/Business Administration.
Applicant must be resident in Ogba/Agege/Shangisa, in Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to:
The Manager,
c/o Ornament Hotel and Resorts,
13, Bailey Street,
Off Oguntolu Street,
Onipanu - Somolu,
Lagos State.

***‎‎
A sales executive is URGENTLY needed for permanent employment at a Computer Retail Firm in Ibadan,Oyo State.
Job Location: Molete/Adamasingba
Must have at least 1 year experience in computer sales and marketing. Should live in Ibadan. Must be experienced in Computer knowledge and must possess great marketing and communication skills, good command of English,polite, neat and decent in appearance.
Basic Qualification; OND/HND in any related course.
Interested females should upload a copy of their CV to info@ez37solutions.org

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
‎Touch_Up invites candidates to apply for the post of a Beauty Advisor at premises in Bodija, Ibadan. 
Position:Beauty Advisor 
Requirement:Bsc or HND
Candidate should have a flair for the beauty world.
Kindly send CV to touchupng@gmail.com
Deadline is 15th of September.
Management‎

***‎
‎Field sales officer

https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=16000EXP&lang=en#.V8RprKmdGfY.twitter

***‎
Sales Assistant at a Mobile money agency. Candidate must reside around Olodi-Apapa. Send CV to ojeikx@gmail.com‎

***‎
Wanted for immediate employment:

Front Desk officer female,
Qual: ND

Other: Resident in Surulere Lagos.

Send CV to peju@superglassnigeria.com‎

***‎
Job opportunity for IT Sales Consultant in Abuja with a Top IT firm.Mail your CV to ojinika@jakeriley.org

***‎
Any OND architecture graduate /student looking for a one year industrial training 

Send your CV ‎to fakolade46@gmail.com

***‎ 

‎Financial Accountant with bias in Cost Accounting. B. Sc/HND. Chartered Accountant.CV to majagaandco@gmail.com

***‎

Project Engineer and Trainee Site Engineer needed.

Qual: B.Eng/B.Sc/HND with ‎2-3yrs work experience 

To apply: send CV ‎and cover letter to azcribe@gmail.com‎

***‎
Nursery and Primary School Teachers needed at Crestonville Elementary, Rumuobiakani Port Harcourt. Send your CV to info@crestonville.com.

***‎

A fresh graduate of computer science or it's equivalent is needed for urgent employment in Port Harcourt. He or she must possess at least a second class lower from a reputable University. If you're interested or know someone who's interested, pls send your CV to kachi@myrtlesfarms.com

***‎

‎A Young and Articulate MALE Secretary who resides in Lagos Island is needed urgently for employment.
Requirements:
-- A good University Degree
-- Work experience: Secretarial or Administrative
-- Computer knowledge/Microsoft Office/Internet/Graphics/Typing proficiency
-- Good interpersonal relationship skill
-- Communication inclined individual
-- Attentive to details

Send CV to kumera4u@yahoo.com

***‎
Qualified and experienced teachers are URGENTLY needed at Light of faith Islamic model school, beside Iman Ona Ara central mosque,Olu Adeshina's Street Awotunde road olorunsogo Ibadan. 

Interested applicant should submit his/her CV to the above Address.
Qualifications :NCE,HND,BSC,OND
Arabic teachers are also needed
For enquiries :07051004241,08163447879 & 08059597800

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Loisaa(f): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thanks eremy
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 31, 2016
yunnyp:

did you live near gbagada?
yunnyp:

Yes. I am.

U are the guy i asked for direction from right?
Yes I live near gbagada and I am the one you asked directions from.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Loisaa:
Welcome Loisaa
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yunnyp(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Quincyolarks:

Yes I live near gbagada and I am the one you asked directions from.

that's nice.

please let me know if they call you and i will beep you too if i receive any call from them.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Okay, I will do that if they do call.
yunnyp:

that's nice.

please let me know if they call you and i will beep you too if i receive any call from them.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yunnyp(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Quincyolarks:

Ok bro.

all the best.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nazablossom(f): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2016
izzou:

cc: nazablossom
thank you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ventures Africa is looking for creative production interns. Email recruitment@ventures-Africa.com with your CV and statement of interest.

Intercore solutions is giving you the opportunity to intern, submit your cv's to info@intercoresolutions.com.ng

SIWES/ IT Student needed.
SEnd
CV and Cover Letter to: info@primemediatech.com

Àn opportunity for a software developer with minimum 2-3yrs experience; Java experience; Send
CV to: emarioh@gmail.com

C & I Leasing is currently searching for a Sales Executive with 2-3 years work experience in sales. Send CV to career@c-ileasing.com.

Field Sales Reps in a lotto company. Qualified candidate should reside in Lagos. Send your CV to bolanleadebare@gmail.com by 9/09/2016

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jinwas(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
GRADUATE ASSISTANT, FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION

Job Description
An advisory and independent alternative wealth management firm seeks to recruit smart, honest and intelligent individual for the position of Graduate Assistant, Finance & Administration.
The successful candidate shall provide administrative and accounting support to Finance and Administration department of the company whilst also learning on the job.

The successful candidate shall report to Head, Finance & Administration of the firm.

Key Responsibilities
-Record all accounting transactions of the Fund under the Company’s management
-Book all investments in the Company’s operational software
-Prepare daily Net Asset Values, distributions and other fund accounting output for review by relevant department
-Record in line with department’s policies and procedures of securities positions, related corporate actions and journal entries
-Reconcile bank accounts on a weekly basis
-Prepare weekly activity report
-Prepare weekly capital, profit/loss allocations as well as management fee calculation
-Any other tasks relating to the department as may be assigned by the departmental head

Skills & Experience
-Good knowledge of accounting and office assets management and general office administration
-Good planning and organisational skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Good negotiation skills
-Good problem analysis and solving skills
-Ability to manage multiple priorities

Qualifications
-First degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Management.
-Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified Accountants, UK (ACA) (Optional)
-One year post NYSC working experience (within the financial industry) will be an advantage.

Register and Apply if qualified.

http://www.superheads.com.ng/JobSeeker_JobApplication.aspx?JobID=yrgWHsQQfc404Mb53hGWuw==

Safe.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by legendsmother(f): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Pls Med lab graduate intern at Bayelsa ooooo all I seeis lagos, nd abj my eremy abeg look my side o, I nor care d pay just want the experience
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
legendsmother:
Pls Med lab graduate intern at Bayelsa ooooo all I seeis lagos, nd abj my eremy abeg look my side o, I nor care d pay just want the experience

Noted , sis.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Who else got this sms invite?
Refer to your application for employment in Rehoboth Mfb. You are hereby invited for interview on Friday 2nd September, 2016.
Time: 3pm prompt
Venue: Brickred Insurance Brokers Ltd, 34/36 Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.
Come along with photocopies of your credentials.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
‎Lawyers in Lagos that just started serving if you need a job,Call 07016639226 asap.The interview is tomorrow, Friday at Ikeja GRA.

***‎
Check here for an opportunity
http://hubmart.com/careers/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yunnyp(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Quincyolarks:

Good afternoon bro.

i just received a mail from admin officer of the company, she said i didn't qualify.

i prayed you get the JOB.

All the best in all your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
yunnyp:

Good afternoon bro.

i just received a mail from admin officer of the company, she said i didn't qualify.

Better offers would come bro, God gat you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yunnyp(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Amen.
Thanks bro.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Do you know anyone 27yrs old and below? Diamond Bank customer care contract job available for OND,HND,BSC HOlders send CV to obi.ikpe@gmail.com Deadline is today.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
A ticketing/reservation officer needed in a Travel Agency in Abuja.

Must be able to use amadeus or sabre software.(please don't send your CV if you can't use either)

To apply: Email CVs to hr@brisk-group.com

Extras: Should be able to think outside the box
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Godson1988(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
@ eremy, where is d location of the Diamond job
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Godson1988:
d location of the Diamond job
I'm not sure.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nanceeleecious(f): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
eremy:
Do you know anyone 27yrs old and below? Diamond Bank customer care contract job available for OND,HND,BSC HOlders send CV to obi.ikpe@gmail.com Deadline is today.
can a fresh graduate apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
nanceeleecious:

can a fresh graduate apply
Yes, please.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
‎A young graphic designer is needed for immediate employment. Interested shouldsend CV and a portfolio of best works to info@yblnigeria.com‎

***‎
A corporate driver is urgentlyneeded at Lekki/Ajah axis. Send ‎CV & scanned copy of Driving license to info@acquillas.com 

***‎
Resources Officer At Deola Sagoe for developing, advising on and implementing policies send CV to abah.sagoe@deolasagoe.net

***‎
Are you an experienced teacher or admin staff? Register with THE A LIST Education Company! ‎08094778089‎
Email: Thealisteducoltd@gmail.com

***‎
Logistics Officer Needed at Nosak Group. To apply send your CV to careers@nosakgroup.com Deadline 25th October, 2016

***‎
Certified Masseuse/ Therapist needed ASAP. Please drop CV‎s at MB Hammam Spa 31 b suez crescent Wuse zone 4 near Sheraton Hotel...Abuja‎

***‎
Social Media & Customer Relationship Location: Lokogoma, Abuja Degree send CV to copenrecruiting@gmail.com

***‎
Sales Executive needed in KADUNA. HND/B.Sc with 2yrs sales experience. Send ‎CV to wdmrecruitments@gmail.com‎

Check:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdo05lwsGQ8Q1mb4FDR6Lf3sQ5xUyfLszLiQx4hVSBBP2-QTw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

***‎

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 02, 2016
yunnyp:

Good afternoon bro.

Thanks Bro, I also got an email saying I should come for a subsequent test and interview on the 13th. I pray I get the job. Thanks. Do you know about professional gems? They are an outsourcing agent at VI, perhaps you can submit CV and Passports at their office at Mega Plaza, Idowu Martins.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Thanks for the encouraging words, Sir!
Blessing Bro, see you at the top.
yunnyp:

Good afternoon bro.
Appliedmaths:

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.