Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1497890 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Internship position 4 a female Admin Officer.1Candidate to be employed afterward.ktsgroup@rocketmail.com

Location is PH
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2016
WANTED: Front desk officer, within Olowora road, Lagos ,OND computer literate. Send CV to jide_olatunde@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Dear Eremy, I appreciate all the things you do here linking pple to their dream jobs and I hope u can help me too. I'm a graduate of English looking for jobs in the Communications sector as a customer service personnel or media(print or online). I'll appreciate any help u can render, thanks!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dyydxx: 7:51am On Jan 27, 2016
As regards the Stock exchange Job,

Application Criteria

Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
Completion of NYSC between January and December, 2015.
Maximum age of 26 years by 31st December, 2015.

Can someone help me here, does it mean only those that finished NYSC last year can apply? angry
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2016
dyydxx:

Can someone help me here, does it mean only those that finished NYSC last year can apply? angry
Apparently, yes.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2016
valentinesday graphic artist wanted urgently for corporate company promo designs pls. call 08030429897. Lagos
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I'm a graduate of English looking for jobs in the Communications sector as a customer service personnel or media(print or online). I'll appreciate any help u can render, thanks!

Content writers/bloggers needed for an entertainment site for immediate employment. Kindly send cv to aidemcommltd@gmail.com. Please interested candidates should reside in Surulere and environs.
We are hiring content writers. Interested persons please send CV and cover letter to info@theheraldng.com

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2016
An IT coy in Abuja needs the Service of a New Media Executive
Bachelor's Degrees/HND
Send CV to deji@istrategytech.com.
Pay is 70k/month.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2016
An Agric Engr urgently needed to be part of a team for a world bank project in Abakaliki. Send CV's to somoyeayodejifm@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2016
eremy:

Content writers/bloggers needed for an entertainment site for immediate employment. Kindly send cv to aidemcommltd@gmail.com. Please interested candidates should reside in Surulere and environs.
We are hiring content writers. Interested persons please send CV and cover letter to info@theheraldng.com

Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2016
@eremy...May God Bless You Abundantly.
I finally got a job from your thread on the first day i opened it.
Thank you so much for the information you share here.
Thank you again!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2016
A company in Lekki is hiring smart females for the position of sales/marketing reps . Pls send CV's to julietmabi@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2016
makky04:
@eremy...May God Bless You Abundantly.
I finally got a job from your thread on the first day i opened it.
Thank you so much for the information you share here.
Thank you again!!!

keep the good news coming!! Highly elated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by timmyblast(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2016
Nice job: Nice job: . Am a graduate of Ambrose Ali University, B.Sc computer science. My latest working experience was at a multilevel marketing company, as a customer service representative in lagos. I will be glad if I get something through you. I can be reached through: timothyblast2000@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oscarXXX: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2016
A fast growing ICT company/Training Academy in Rivers State needs the services of field reps/marketers for its products and services to cover all the states in the country.

Compensation

FOR SCHOOL related products, the officer earns 100 naira per students every term,
eg a school with 1000 students for 10 schools = 1000 students * NGN 100 * 10 schools = NGN 1,000,000
for other products and services, 20percent commission for the officers.

Kindly send your Resume to help@247digitsolutions.com
call or whatsap or sms 08060200254
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oscarXXX: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2016
A fast growing ICT company/Training Academy in Rivers State needs the services of field reps/marketers for its products and services to cover all the states in the country.

Compensation

FOR SCHOOL related products, the officer earns 100 naira per students every term,
eg a school with 1000 students for 10 schools = 1000 students * NGN 100 * 10 schools = NGN 1,000,000
for other products and services, 20percent commission for the officers.

Kindly send your Resume to help@247digitsolutions.com
call or whatsap or sms 08060200254
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2016
RFID Research Centre Abuja is looking 4 Interns,Corpers and Driver. Call 08174743777,08097448709

FEMALE SECRETARY needed! A Company in Lekki, Lagos needs a female secretary that will report to a senior position. Must have min of 2years experience as a secretary. Please send CV to careers@rainoil.com.ng if interested. Email subject should be SECRETARY

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Azikel Air Recruitment for Flight Attendants nationwide
Azikel Air will be operated by Azikel Group. The Azikel Group is the largest indigenous group in Bayelsa State, Nigeria and is known for excellence in all her conglomerates. Besides aviation, the Group has interests in dredging, oil and gas, farming and construction.
Azikel Air benefits from a wealth of experience in already running an executive air service with planes for the business travels of our Group President, both within and outside the borders of Nigeria, with the highest standards of executive air service delivery. This will be the bench mark for the kind of services that would be delivered by Azikel Air as soon as we commence operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Flight Attendant

Job Description
We are a reputable corporate aviation firm based in Nigeria and seek to fill the position of flight attendants. Seeking professional, dynamic and motivated individuals who are capable of delivering elite service to our private aviation clients.
We are looking for individuals experienced in delivering high level executive service and a passion for elevated standards and confidentiality. You must be flexible, a good decision maker and able to communicate with all levels of clients and co-workers.

Essential Duties
The Cabin Attendant attends to safety, service and comfort of passengers on board each flight. The Cabin Attendant is responsible for various administrative and training functions off of the aircraft.
Brief passengers on the features of the aircraft cabin
Assist passengers with seating for adults and children including passengers with disabilities and children who require restraint systems
Plan, order, prepare and serve all meals and beverages
Develop standard stock and source vendors for aircraft cabin, lavatory and galley. Insure aircraft is prepared to specifications prior to each flight
Insure aircraft cabin is clean and aircraft water and lavatories are serviced prior to each flight
Conduct preflight check of all cabin safety equipment prior to each flight
Assist with hotel and transportation arrangements for crew
Attend annual recurrent safety and medical training
Assist and command the cabin in the event of an aircraft emergency, medical emergency or aircraft evacuation
Operate all emergency equipment including fire extinguishers, life rafts, oxygen equipment and automatic external defibrillator
Document all cabin maintenance issues with Pilot in Command
Operate and assist passengers with aircraft convenience systems such as entertainment, high speed data systems, fax machine and phone capabilities
Assist passengers with carry-on luggage
Other duties may be assigned, as needed

Requirements/Qualifications
University degree (B.Sc)/HND minimum education
Averagely good looking with at least 2 years experience
Aviation safety training preferred
Strong organizational and communication skills
Application is for females only
Must be between the ages of 22 and 33 years
International travel experience would be an added advantage
Jet experience would be an added advantage
Executive level and luxury service skills from hospitality or food service business
Knowledge of food, wine and cultures

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's along with a passport and a full sized photograph to: hr@azikelgrp.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 8th February, 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MrDojo(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2016
@ Eremy..

Keep up the good work bro...God will really bless u...

Bro any Job info.?! For a Microbiology graduate in industrial, Medical, Environmental and pharmaceutical Organizations..

Thanks in anticipation..!!!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
eremy:
Brainnewsng.com
is a Nigerian blog focusing on politics, sports, entertainment, Music, Job/Scholarship opportunities and other trending information around the world.

It was established in 2014. Owned by E&E Technologies, a website development company in Nigeria.

BRAINNEWS NIGERIA is currently recruiting for experience & dedicated volunteer Bloggers, Columnist/writers, and social media administrators that can update and manage a site daily but in a professional way.

Position Needed:
i) Writers/Columnist on:
a) Politics
b) Sports
c) Entertainment
d) Job Vacancy/Scholarship
e) Educational matters.
f) Please, specify any other area you are good at.

ii) Bloggers for:
a) Music Update (preferable Music stars).
b) Please specify any other area we can place you at.

iii) Social media administrators.

Do you have skill in any area listed above and you know you can work 24 hours daily for www.brainnewsng.com?

Method of Application:
1. Send your; birth name
2. Age.
3. Sex.
4. State of origin
5. Residential address
6. Talent.
7. Educational level.
8. Active phone line.
9. And the position of your interest. To email: brainnewsng@gmail.com.

Validity: from 19th January 2016 – 19th January 2017.

Qualified applicants will be contacted via email or through Phone call.

Note:
1. Qualified persons will be chosen every month till the expiry of this recruitment.
2. To be Hard working you must apply dedication and sincerity to have a good pay.

Brainnews NG your global information portal.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Seyibusayo: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
LaBionar Electronics and furniture exhibition is in need of graduate sales representative. Forward your CV in person to 2, adebola street,adeniran ogunsanya,surulere.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Social Media Intern in an Abuja based NGO Send CV to itodoabbah@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Graduate Medical Officers

find other healthcare jobs here
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Calling all writers with a passion for motivating women! Send your CV and 2 writing samples to bridget(at)sheleadsafrica.org

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
If you're a Nutritionist or Food Scientist looking for a job. Please send your CV to Mr. Kesiena Ogbemi at ogbemi@live.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fresh Graduate of Human Resource needed. Applicants must be resident in abuja and at most 26 years of age. Send Cv to contactonuoha@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Trippledots(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
eremy:
valentinesday graphic artist wanted urgently for corporate company promo designs pls. call 08030429897. Lagos

contacted the number and got this reply via SMS (below is the reply). please is it safe to divulge what is requested? I am already inundated by GNLD interviews left, right and centre.

this is d reply "Your email is required and phone no plus name of designer urgent! Date for bid ends Friday 30th regards"
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Eremy, please, I am looking for a part-time job. I am a postgraduate student in Unilag and I have free time weekends (Friday & Saturday) as well as during the week from 3pm. I studied Biochemistry as my first degree. Preferably a teaching job (but other jobs are welcome). I appreciate your efforts here. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.