Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana (14198 Views)

Omg!! What Exactly Is This Heavily Endowed Girl Selling (photos) / See The Naija Heavily Endowed Girl Says She Has The Biggest Bu"tt In The Country / PHOTOS : Check Out Heavily Endowed Ex-girlfriend Of Davido And Ghana's "Kim K" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
missmaris020: Madly curve ko, stupidly curve ni. Cum check mine kiss

U no need to stand up 4 any man to know sey u flat like ruler.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Iamoilprince:
Is ur bf fresher than that dude on my dp ?
grin
question 4 d gods.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by missmaris020(f): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2014
assfreak:

U no need to stand up 4 any man to know sey u flat like ruler.
tell me u'r jealous of my curve..."LOLZ
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2014
missmaris020: tell me u'r jealous of my curve..."LOLZ

Stand up make I see dem.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2014
ChubbyT: nt curvy jooh,she jst b lyk human being wey dem pump 4 d third pic.
so fĂșckable... tongue
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by player007(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Is this your defination of been 'ENDOWED'?
If she is endowed what then would you say about Toolz? You go faint be that na.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
if u wan see curve. ukwu. go uyo. U go see nyash tire...My guy say dem get special gene wey give dem d ukwu....chaiiii. ojigijigi...
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
missmaris020: Madly curve ko, stupidly curve ni. Cum check mine kiss
lol

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by missmaris020(f): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
assfreak:

Stand up make I see dem.
no wori
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
missmaris020: no wori

OK, PM d pishure to me.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by 100Cents: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
I can pick 5 girls in my church under a space of 5 minutes that will make nonsense of this so called beauty..
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by marion20: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2014
these pictures r so so different, the 2nd is has mre well shaped curves dan d rest of dem...Photoshopped....
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by GhostAccount(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sh1t!!!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
IAMBREEZY: so fĂșckable... tongue
go Bleep am nau
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
ChubbyT:
go Bleep am nau
Aren't you fuckable too
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Aren't you fuckable too
we nt tawkn bou me.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Akpa akpu! Please someone should direct her to the nearest gym, and recommend a good nutritionist for her as well.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
ChubbyT:
we nt tawkn bou me.
i'm now talking about you,aren't you fuckable
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
IAMBREEZY: i'm now talking about you,aren't you fuckable
evry grl is.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
ChubbyT:
evry grl is.
true i thought you will deny you ain't,cuz i'm allergic to lies,i love chubby ladies is that your PP tongue
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
IAMBREEZY: true i thought you will deny you ain't,cuz i'm allergic to lies,i love chubby ladies is that your PP tongue
yea,am d 1
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
ChubbyT:
yea,am d 1
cool!
Nice pic,Nice pose
i love that batty can i have it for dinner
tongue
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
IAMBREEZY: cool!
Nice pic,Nice pose
tongue
Tnx bt u cnt hv it cool
IAMBREEZY: cool!
Nice pic,Nice pose
tongue
Tnx bt u cnt hv it
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
ChubbyT:
Tnx bt u cnt hv it cool
Tnx bt u cnt hv it
why?
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
IAMBREEZY: why?
nting
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
ChubbyT: nting
tell me bae is their someone that's going to have it for Dinner?
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
IAMBREEZY: tell me bae is their someone that's going to have it for Dinner?
Hehehe,kpekele kpekele!!! c question abeg.....no 1
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
ChubbyT:
Hehehe,kpekele kpekele!!! c question abeg.....no 1
what's that i don't understand what ya saying.
if you ain't giving me can you give me another day and besides are you a ghanaian
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
ROSYL: Akpa akpu! Please someone should direct her to the nearest gym, and recommend a good nutritionist for her as well.
can u teach me how to play basket ball
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by oyomii(f): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lovetinz: Those are not curves.
They are called Fat.

Lolzzzzz. U sound lik my broda.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by qadeerkug(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2014
all does curves nah juniour of dat Ghanaian girl kwanbuka abi waiting be her name sef grin
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2014
oyomii:

Lolzzzzz. U sound lik my broda.
how does he sound?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Hottest And Best Artists In Nigeria 2016 / Obichie Chidinma Doris: I Desire To Star In Cinema Movies, International Pageant / Who Is Hotter: Ijeoma Or Kemi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.