Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,076 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Truth About Data Entry Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Truth About Data Entry Jobs (671 Views)

Data Entry Jobs / Contract Data Entry Jobs In Abuja / Data Entry Jobs In Abuja Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Data Entry Jobs by tador(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2008
A resounding quality information makes the whole body to remain strong and healthy!There have been a lot of noise on data entry jobs online.One school of thought believes that data entry jobs are outright scams,some think it may be genuine while others believe that data entry jobs are genuine.
However,from my personal research and findings i discovered that there are data entry jobs that are truly scams and some are 100% genuine.
Let me quickly add here that the purpose of this write up is not to indirectly recruit you to join an online company thereby giving you a useless link with an I.D in it.Absolutely NO,rather the rationale behind this is to show forumites that;

1,Opportunity still exist in Data entry jobs.In fact,data entry jobs exist in software engineering,web design programming,hardwares and so on.Most of the company will even request for one's C.V
2,To give forumites 2 or more websites on a regular basis.
Nevertheless,any websites that is given out through this article should be thoroughly investigated before you proceed.You can check these websites
A, http://www.procardinternational.com
B,http://www.AnimalDetox.com

(1) (Reply)

If People Are Making Money Online You Too Can / List Of Bank Jobs, Engineering Jobs And More! / Please Let Us Be Sure That We Are Publishing Fact About Dragnet(gse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.