Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,786 members, 7,952,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Urgent!!!which COY Is GP Charities, They Sent An Invite. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!!which COY Is GP Charities, They Sent An Invite. (602 Views)

Pls What Coy Is BG-NG? / Got An Invite From Workforce / Seadrill International A Well Service Coy Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!!which COY Is GP Charities, They Sent An Invite. by rexibity(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
felloe NLanders,
Who know the authenticity of this invite, the location and venue is not familiar to me.

You have been invited to take a wriiten and/or oral
interview with GP Charities on Tuesday September
23, 2014 by 11am at Room 4, Falana Shopping
Complex beside Mobil Filling Station, Challenge
Ibadan.
Re: Urgent!!!which COY Is GP Charities, They Sent An Invite. by temmie013(f): 2:36am On Sep 20, 2014
I was equally sent an invite but don't know them. They stated that the one they scheduled for Friday, September 19 is for those leaving in Ibadan hence that of other states will be comunicated to us
Re: Urgent!!!which COY Is GP Charities, They Sent An Invite. by rexibity(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2014
temmie013: I was equally sent an invite but don't know them. They stated that the one they scheduled for Friday, September 19 is for those leaving in Ibadan hence that of other states will be comunicated to us
how I saw it too...
don't evn knw wot they recruiting for.
Where r u currently pls.

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank – Executive Assistant To ED – Business Support / Maintenance Manager Vacancy in a Logistics Company / Senate Steps Down National Social Welfare Commission Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.