Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,261 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Love Her, But I Cheated... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, But I Cheated... (1951 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Gflat: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello Nairalanders...

Yesterday night, something led to another and I cheated on my girlfriend though I felt very bad afterward. I really love my girl i do sincerely but I just don't know what befell me to have cheated on her.

To those guys in the house that love their girl. Do you cheat on her? I mean once in a while.

if so, what causes it? I think mine is the fact that she is not around and I needed to shag. sad

Because I know some people would say if u love someone, u will never cheat on them bla bla bla...

But I love this girl, not lusting after her, and I still cheated, so I think this "If You love her,you will never cheat on her" theory is a bit twisted. undecided

Question for the guys that love their girl: Do you cheat despite the fact that you are in love with your girl?
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Truth24(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Questions for d gods....
Prodical lover
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by DollyParton1(f): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
You are just not disciplined.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by fyneboi79(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gflat: Hello Nairalanders...

Yesterday night, something led to another and I cheated on my girlfriend though I felt very bad afterward. I really love my girl i do sincerely but I just don't know what befell me to have cheated on her.

To those guys in the house that love their girl. Do you cheat on her? I mean once in a while.

if so, what causes it? I think mine is the fact that she is not around and I needed to shag. sad

Because I know some people would say if u love someone, u will never cheat on them bla bla bla...

But I love this girl, not lusting after her, and I still cheated, so I think this "If You love her,you will never cheat on her" theory is a bit twisted. undecided

Question for the guys that love their girl: Do you cheat despite the fact that you are in love with your girl?
Don't worry grin just keep count anyway cos one day ‎u may need to reflect on how many ‎u have slept with.
Just as ‎u felt d urge to shag,she feels the same where ever she is.And believe me bro,she satisfies that urge undecided

Now ‎u r Gflat2 I am fyneboi79......can ‎u ever catch up?

Stop acting like a learner grin
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Gflat: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truth24: Questions for d gods....
Prodical lover

Don't tell me your IQ is too low to answer the question so you had to direct it to the gods undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by fyneboi79(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
DollyParton1: You are just not disciplined.
What is discipline? Saying ‎u r not interested when ‎u actually need d babes tongolo grin
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Gflat: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
DollyParton1: You are just not disciplined.

Not everybody has the ability to stay away from sex for 6months...
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Truth24(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gflat:

Don't tell me your IQ is too low to answer the question so you had to direct it to the gods undecided
Yea... Cos I've never being in love....

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by niggi4life(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gflat: Hello Nairalanders...

dont worry u are not alone doing the cheating stuff, i can guarantee u that she is also cheating on u wherever she may be

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by DollyParton1(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gflat:

Not everybody has the ability to stay away from sex for 6months...
Because sex is food and one dies from lack of it innit.....
There should be no justification for cheating on your partner.
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Mobebi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
u r a cheat right from time but u just didn't know,..an opportunity came by and d real u showcased himself...
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Gflat: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
DollyParton1:
Because sex is food and one dies from lack of it innit.....
There should be no justification for cheating on your partner.

I hate it when ladies use that word when talking about sex...sex aren't food....

lemmie ask you this...is playing or uhmmmn...lemmie say singing"food"

Defiantly not...its called pleasure undecided
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
guys will remain cheaters for life is in their bloods
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by DollyParton1(f): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gflat:

I hate it when ladies use that word when talking about sex...sex aren't food....

lemmie ask you this...is playing or uhmmmn...lemmie say singing"food"

Defiantly not...its called pleasure undecided
And pleasure is deniable innit?
So assuming you are married to her and you or her goes away on a journey for a year or something, you will cheat on her and blame it on conji.
If u can't handle a long distance relationship, just break up instead of cheating on her and claiming you love her.
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by izaray(f): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
How long has she been away?
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: guys will remain cheaters for life is in their bloods
Tah!!!If ur bf cheats on you does not mean all guys cheat on their gf
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by philantoxx(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
accepting your wrong is already first step to redemption.
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by izaray(f): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
niggi4life: dont worry u are not alone doing the cheating stuff, i can guarantee u that she is also cheating on u wherever she may be
Am doubting ur point, believe me, ladies are not like men, dat always feel like having sex at any time, some ladies can even stay 4 so long witout having tin to wit sex, remember i said some ladies!
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Gflat: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
DollyParton1:
And pleasure is deniable innit?
So assuming you are married to her and you or her goes away on a journey for a year or something, you will cheat on her and blame it on conji.
If u can't handle a long distance relationship, just break up instead of cheating on her and claiming you love her.

Check out what happened to pastor chris and family undecided

And why will my partner have to desert me for a whole year in the first place
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Gflat: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
izaray: How long has she been away?

6months sad
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Prettilicious(f): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
for d fact dt u knw wat u did was wrong is a gud step...many guys wil do d same nd dey neva feel sorry for it..prevent law of karma by stayin faithful to ur partner pls.
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by DollyParton1(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gflat:

Check out what happened to pastor chris and family undecided

And why will my partner have to desert me for a whole year in the first place
So u mean if she was sent out of the country on a course from her work place, you wouldn't let her go? Or would you deny yourself of advancement if the table turns?
No one wants to stay away from their spouse for even one day (i.e in a normal marriage), but situation can warrant it sometimes. What do u do then? You jump on the next available pussy?
Long time of no sex is no excuse at all.
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Gflat: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
DollyParton1:
So u mean if she was sent out of the country on a course from her work place, you wouldn't let her go? Or would you deny yourself of advancement if the table turns?
No one wants to stay away from their spouse for even one day (i.e in a normal marriage), but situation can warrant it sometimes. What do u do then? You jump on the next available pussy?
Long time of no sex is no excuse at all.

in 2014, you leave your husband for a friday night then you are doomed!! Not to talk of a whole year...believe me, he's definitely gonna jump on the next available puss*y
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dude..... U f**cked up. cry
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by merieam16(f): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
edozie04: Tah!!!If ur bf cheats on you does not mean all guys cheat on their gf
grin u got me laffin
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by DollyParton1(f): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gflat:

in 2014, you leave your husband for a friday night then you are doomed!! Not to talk of a whole year...believe me, he's definitely gonna jump on the next available puss*y

That explains all. Why are u guilty then? u earned the privilege to cheat on her. You waited a whole 6 months when u could have jumped on the d nearest coochee after day 1. Infact your girlfriend is the luckiest girl on earth. You my dear, deserves a national award.
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by lawrenceunaa: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
lack of self control lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
edozie04: Tah!!!If ur bf cheats on you does not mean all guys cheat on their gf
my boyfriend cheated once I caught him and he pleaded and since then he never do such thing again.don't tell me you don't cheat on your gf
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by austine4real(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
if u cant control ur prik dnt date babes grin grin grin
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: my boyfriend cheated once I caught him and he pleaded and since then he never do such thing again.don't tell me you don't cheat on your gf
I dy madt?As far as she plays her role she is good enough for me
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: my boyfriend cheated once I caught him and he pleaded and since then he never do such thing again.don't tell me you don't cheat on your gf
Y should I?Stability is all I want and once she is stable I have no reason to cheat
Re: I Love Her, But I Cheated... by Charles4075(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: guys will remain cheaters for life is in their bloods
.. Not all guys please madam. You might have encountered a few in your life but never be too quick to pass a judgment that guys will remain cheaters for life. If you're so 100percent sure about that, then I suggest you becoming a nun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ggrin Am Not Happy With You / I Cannot Date A Dirty Girl. Dirty Girls Repel Me. / Staring At Women’s Breasts Make Men Live Longer, Healthier –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.