Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,725 members, 7,933,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes (3686 Views)

Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. / Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
The very best of nairalanders' quote

1)If egg is broken by outside force,life ends.if broken by inside force,life begins.great things always come from inside... by sirjohnson

2)Some people do not realise what they have until it s gone ......by unknown/100cents

3)Don’t judge anybody until you know 'em. Don’t underestimate 'em until you challenge 'em. And don’t talk about 'em until you talk to 'em... ByTallesty

4)You erased our data but you cant erase our memories.nairaland remembers....... (by seun)

5)when yu get to the top,yu become the topic.........by kayraph

6)I'm mysterious as the darkside of the moon,
my apologies,if yu follow me and i dont follow back!the only spot i can spare has been taking.....by coldfeet

7)Trust me! The way i act here is a way different from when yu meet me......... by shady98

coolYu dont know whom yur friends are until something bad happens to you.......by suarezilla

9)In his heart a man plans his course but the lord determines his step........ By richieboi1

10)Dont look down on anyone except yu re ready to pick the person up............by nigerianvenom

11)Yu cant change how people treat you or what they say about you.all you can do is change how you react to it..........by mizmycoli

12)Tribalism is about arrogance and fear.the fear of ''other'' and the arrogance to think you re somehow better when you re just a flawed and fallible as everyone else............by horayce

13)if only yu can see women more than mere sex object meant for intimate gratification,yu will live happier............ by agabai23

14)keep trying,dont stop,untill you rich by emmy

15)am 3310,o ja bo ko fo,ignoring fools since 1887.....by sexkills/unknown

These are one of the best quotes i ve pick out,you can add yours if you ve the best quote in your signature... wink..

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Truth24(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Heaven,have you ever being to it?...Then why so sure of it
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by RedArrow: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
"Always borrow money from a Pessimist, he does not expect to be paid back"

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
If love don't cost a thing why is every one not in love @ Lacomus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can't beliv I forget Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can't beliv I forget Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ comment. Did I?
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by ggrin(f): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
FTC

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by amakufrancis(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
That's a good one
Love dat one from bro seun......

plz can someone help me out?
how can I recover ma lost trend?

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by egift(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
"It will remain a miracle if Jonathan escape jail after office" - Egift

5 Likes

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by amakufrancis(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truth24: Heaven,have you ever being to it?...Then why so sure of it
lil Wayne on easy come, easy go along side wif Bruno Mars...
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Longeria(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
"What did it profit Awolowo to starve Biafran children to death and still commit suicide."

By LONGERIA.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
There will be a time when nigerians would run out of patience and demand for more than goodluck.....lai mohammed

Mr principal,chicha na only u waka come.all dis blood u are sharing,deres god oooooo....patience jonathan
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Truth24(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
amakufrancis:
lil Wayne on easy come, easy go along side wif Bruno Mars...
I see you love d chorus so much dat you forget its titled 'Grenade'

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by eleojo23: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
nice
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by peziz(f): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Make sure that even if you're not given a great task but given something small to do, do it in a great way....... Supaguy.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yur age doesn’t define yur maturity, yur grades dnt define yur intellect,'n' rumors dnt define who U are-Noble..val

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by BlackTechnology: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
"The reason a man weeps when a woman whom we loves has no love for him is because he fails to realise that God might be saving him from the woman's unseen intolerable problem." Easternleopard

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Longeria: "What did it profit Awolowo to starve Biafran children to death and still commit suicide."

By LONGERIA.
What did it profit ojuku who once boasted to fight till the last drop of his blood only to cowardly run away to Abidjan dressed like a sissy with lipstick and G-string.

By KIRIJI

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by amakufrancis(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truth24:
I see you love d chorus so much dat you forget its titled 'Grenade'
lolz, ya ma guy, So love Bruno.....
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by GowonAbacha: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
And this day,PDP/GEJ finally fulfilled their paranoia, holders of one position, wrong for years -GowonAbacha.
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by GowonAbacha: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
amakufrancis: That's a good one
Love dat one from bro seun......

plz can someone help me out?
how can I recover ma lost trend?
Its gone and gone for good.
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by GowonAbacha: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift: "It will remain a miracle if Jonathan escape jail after office" - Egift
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by GowonAbacha: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by bencoten(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
'The way goat take stand for market, na im them dey take price am' -eeh can't recalled who quoted that on NL.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by ferdsmart(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Am sorry for insulting our leaders

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
peziz: Make sure that even if you're not given a great task but given something small to do, do it in a great way....... Supaguy.
i swear i lv dis quote,why didnt u add it to signature
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
peziz: Make sure that even if you're not given a great task but given something small to do, do it in a great way....... Supaguy.
i swear i lv dis quote,why didnt u add it to signature?
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by nigerianvenom(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
tans for quoting me.nices quotes all tru
Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by emmysoftyou: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nobleval: Yur age doesn’t define yur maturity, yur grades dnt define yur intellect,'n' rumors dnt define who U are-Noble..val
wow nice...i shuld ve add it there but didnt site yu bro

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by thankyouJesus(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
First to comment, dancing skelewu, etighi. God, thank you ooh. This is a sign of a good thing to come.----- "matured minds"

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by ayukdaboss(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Every problem facing Nigeria, has its roots in PDP. - Lil Wayne

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes by ayukdaboss(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
thankyouJesus: First to comment, dancing skelewu, etighi. God, thank you ooh. This is a sign of a good thing to come.----- "matured minds"
Chai. You have missed your medication again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Inspects Ipakodo Jetty. Pics.. / Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera / Amaechi’s Screening: Saraki, APC Betrayed Us – PDP Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.