Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,107 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:55 PM

Got 1000 Units Of ETI Shares To Dispose,how Do I Go About It? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Got 1000 Units Of ETI Shares To Dispose,how Do I Go About It? (1022 Views)

! / How To Transfer Shares To Next-Of-Kin? / Shareholders Of Oceanic Bank Approve ETI Acquisition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got 1000 Units Of ETI Shares To Dispose,how Do I Go About It? by shoprite: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
waiting for your suggestions.
Re: Got 1000 Units Of ETI Shares To Dispose,how Do I Go About It? by shoprite: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
still expecting advice from pros
Re: Got 1000 Units Of ETI Shares To Dispose,how Do I Go About It? by davide470(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
•Open a stockbroking account..(Try meritrade.com {Meristem}), they will then open a CSCS account for you.

• Take the share certificate to their office for the dematerialisation processing.

•After it has been done and settles on your account, you can tell your broker to sell off.
Re: Got 1000 Units Of ETI Shares To Dispose,how Do I Go About It? by shoprite: 1:16am On Sep 21, 2014
davide470: •Open a stockbroking account..(Try meritrade.com {Meristem}), they will then open a CSCS account for you.

• Take the share certificate to their office for the dematerialisation processing.

•After it has been done and settles on your account, you can tell your broker to sell off.

Thanks, will give it a try.

(1) (Reply)

The First Whatsapp Based Donation Cycler / Bluedonation.com av mov 2 Nairaz.com wie u cud double ur money with 48 hrs. / Omoh's Apex Solution Limited About Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.