Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. (1195 Views)

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / Where Is Nairaland Office Located ? / Where Is Nairaland Office Located ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by naijaboiy: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Yes I am. Would I lie with such?...and end up scaring off potentials...lol
chai....

You have scared many already cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol @iceberylin...you gats send yo CV, stating your mission/vision statement, than I can know the next step to take.

@joecutie : see question o...
Ok it's not only one man, I get plenty boyfriends. I would soon start my boyfriend trainee recruitment-2015 grin

@naijaboy : chai cry
homeboys don't fear again o, I met this guy...
He said 'I would like to be your very good friend'
I told him ' seriously, you gat cataract in yo eyes, can't you see I'm married?'
...lol, I was thinking that would throw the nigga off balance, he said...issokay...I am sorry,I can be your family friend then...hahaha. I just had to laugh.
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by yungchop: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol @iceberylin...you gats send yo CV, stating your mission/vision statement, than I can know the next step to take.

@joecutie : see question o...
Ok it's not only one man, I get plenty boyfriends. I would soon start my boyfriend trainee recruitment-2015 grin

@naijaboy : chai cry
homeboys don't fear again o, I met this guy...
He said 'I would like to be your very good friend'
I told him ' seriously, you gat cataract in yo eyes, can't you see I'm married?'
...lol, I was thinking that would throw the nigga off balance, he said...issokay...I am sorry,I can be your family friend then...hahaha. I just had to laugh.
barbie ! I can sleep o , do something about it. smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by tosyne2much(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2014
I have missed a lot ooooo.... How una dey my people ?
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by iceberylin(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol @iceberylin...you gats send yo CV, stating your mission/vision statement, than I can know the next step to take.
Should i submit it on your Email or physically undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Yungmilio2(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
yungchop: The Head of states » Oluwa seun osewa
The first lady » mukina2

The Ministers
Minister of women affairs » tosyne2much
Minister of woman wrappering » kelvingraphics
Minister of fair girls affairs » MrCork
Minister of aviation » justwise
Minister of education (correction grammars) » mizmycoli
Minister of mami water affairs » farano
Minister of ko si weyrey » idowuogbo
Minister of sex affairs » rozzay
Minister of married women's affairs » kachisbarbie
Minister of pink lips affairs » djeezy
Minister of yabaLeft affairs » andyblaze
Minister of NL agberos » truckpusher
Minister of useless monikers affairs » phockphockman
Minister of profile viewers » marvellousGod
Minister of Lies affairs » rokiatu
Minister of merrybet affairs » yungmilio2
Minister of family affairs » temigracie

Female Body inspectors (FBI)
Okokoro
Pasqal09
Wheesin
Yungwizzzy
Lefulefu

Who again?
Grand comedian of the federal republic(GCFR) » yungchop lol

Add yours!!
kai you this guy ehn
merrybet affairs key
lol
nice one from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently / Whoever Is Responsible For Nairaland Frontpage(super Mod) / Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.