Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,261 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. (4500 Views)

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by darlingnuel(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2014
He handed in his 'resignation letter' grin Marriage is now a contract job! Wtf? U must be talking about ending a mere rship with ur gal but certainly NOT marriage! Are u kidding me?
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by enm(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2014
prophet1: I Gave her a letter stating all the challenges I go thro to be given to her dad and indicating because of that I cant continue the marriage. I should have checked, looked carefully and scrutinized properly before Marrying. Next time when I see someone suffering and facing problems in life I will not bother to love and pity that person. Let alone to think about marry her. I will choose from the experience I gained.
Newest Bachelor in Town. Serious Issues. Allah Knows Best.

Bro sorry that you learnt the hard way a valuable lesson you should have learn while still a bachelor.

To all the singles in here please by all legal means possible try and lay your hand on this books titled " choosing your life partner" and "40 marriage that must not hold" both written by olukoya of mfm.

Reading this books has open my eyes and satisfied some of my curiosity on the alarming rate of divorce which has been giving me a bachelor sleepless night.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Geophem(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2014
hmmm, if this op were in my shoes dn he wld av divorced his wife hundred times! Arent marriages for better nd for worst again! Believe me early stage of marriage seems hell bt if u can manage ur home u will surely enjoy it....... Cheers
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2014
20pounds: Was it a truck or train that crushed the marriage?
u no well
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Harmvirus(f): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
@op u gave her a letter to give to her dad? This is ridiculous..

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
unbelievable chaii three month old marriage crush don't you know each other very well because going into marriage
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by espn(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Vikky014: op is upto 30yrs his religion is islam and in islam to divorce ur wife is very easy
I pity ur level of reasoning..so many ppl hide der characters during courtship nd end up bin a beast after marriage..fink any1 wld lik toend his or er marriage!

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by egopersonified(f): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Vikky014: op is upto 30yrs his religion is islam and in islam to divorce ur wife is very easy

Please, are you in any way related or connected to the op? Because we have seen a lot of wonders on this nairaland.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Yommykixz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
ichidodo: O.p na moslem..in islam women are hardly regarded as those with rights therefore men can do as they wish...marry very early, marry a dozen or just divorcing the whole lot in one swoop without resolution....you see the fault might not lie with the lady but the Op who might be taking full advantage of the carnal bread and butter on display....simply chop and clean mouth in an islamic way..

You know nothing about Islam, not to talk of a Woman's right in Islam. Why not ask questions from people that have the knowledge instead of displaying your deep ignorance here. What has his decision got to do with the religion? You mean non-muslim marriages dont crash in matter of days?

Don't be mentally lazy, seek knowledge and be enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by ichidodo: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yommykixz: [s]

You know nothing about Islam, not to talk of a Woman's right in Islam. Why not ask questions from people that have the knowledge instead of displaying your deep ignorance here. What has his decision got to do with the religion? You mean non-muslim marriages dont crash in matter of days?

Don't be mentally lazy, seek knowledge and be enlightened.[/s]
Keep quiet my friend....who do you think has much too lose in this scenario?? the O.p or the lady?? Islam has accorded the likes of the O.p with so much priviledges that he is so full of sh**t in this case ending a marriage less than 3 months...Humor us,why is he sending the lady home alone?? why doesn't he take the lady back himself to her father and relay his palaver?? You and i know what's up...The Op has just started his fill of exploiting his divine rights and we bet you there is one waiting on the sidelines to quickly replace the unfortunate lady...So f**k off my face...

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Vikky014(f): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
egopersonified:

Please, are you in any way related or connected to the op? Because we have seen a lot of wonders on this nairaland.
lolz i scanned his profile
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by egopersonified(f): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Vikky014: lolz i scanned his profile

Thank God oh.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Vikky014(f): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
espn: I pity ur level of reasoning..so many ppl hide der characters during courtship nd end up bin a beast after marriage..fink any1 wld lik toend his or er marriage!
wht is dis one saying?
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Vikky014(f): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
egopersonified:

Thank God oh.
lol
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by espn(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Vikky014: wht is dis one saying?
watever ur motherfuckn brain cld decode
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Vikky014(f): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
espn: watever ur murder fuckn brain cld decode
u r a saddist
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by espn(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Vikky014: u r a saddist
watever
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by asabz(f): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
kilokeys: op. u r a failure o..

IT sef na 6 months

Hahahaha,very funny
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by asabz(f): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Geophem: hmmm, if this op were in my shoes dn he wld av divorced his wife hundred times! Arent marriages for better nd for worst again! Believe me early stage of marriage seems hell bt if u can manage ur home u will surely enjoy it....... Cheers

Early stage, hell ke?Haba....shudnt dat b wen both of u r still swimmin in d ocean of love.3months nd d 'love' jez dies lyk dat......'ppppiiiiaaaam' or rather 'piam'
Sharp sharp...
Y'all makin mi scared of even fnkn bout marraige tzself....well.gatz both ma Folks 2 look up too nd God tho
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by asabz(f): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yommykixz:

Don't be mentally lazy, seek knowledge and be enlightened.

Ouch,dat wld hurt
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by redcurry(f): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
haba!too many questions 4 d op to answer,no wonder d op took d next available bus and left d thread.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by kreamidiva(f): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op, are you Kim kadarshian's brother undecided

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by sheniqua: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
prophet1: I Gave her a letter stating all the challenges I go thro to be given to her dad and indicating because of that I cant continue the marriage. I should have checked, looked carefully and scrutinized properly before Marrying. Next time when I see someone suffering and facing problems in life I will not bother to love and pity that person. Let alone to think about marry her. I will choose from the experience I gained.
Newest Bachelor in Town. Serious Issues. Allah Knows Best.

Na so una dey take do marriage
Write letter and return the unwanted commodity ?
Tufiakwa
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Geophem(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
asabz:

Early stage, hell ke?Haba....shudnt dat b wen both of u r still swimmin in d ocean of love.3months nd d 'love' jez dies lyk dat......'ppppiiiiaaaam' or rather 'piam'
Sharp sharp...
Y'all makin mi scared of even fnkn bout marraige tzself....well.gatz both ma Folks 2 look up too nd God tho
yes aunty early stage from 3month to say five years if u arent mature enough dn unexpected might happen dt is d phase u get to knw eachother in and out

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Saraha1(f): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmm this is what we called story for the gods.
Haha just three months? It is well.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Yommykixz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
ichidodo: Keep quiet my friend....who do you think has much too lose in this scenario?? the O.p or the lady?? Islam has accorded the likes of the O.p with so much priviledges that he is so full of sh**t in this case ending a marriage less than 3 months...Humor us,why is he sending the lady home alone?? why doesn't he take the lady back himself to her father and relay his palaver?? You and i know what's up...The Op has just started his fill of exploiting his divine rights and we bet you there is one waiting on the sidelines to quickly replace the unfortunate lady...So f**k off my face...

With the way you present yourself, one would see clearly that you're a clumsy person and you just talk when you have to say something not when you have something to say.

What has Islam got to do with someone divorcing his wife?

FYI Islam doesn't give any privilege to a Man over a Woman outside the ideal privilege to lead. Go and learn and stop blabbing.

I bet you won't have anything to say if the OP didn't include 'ALLAH' in his post.

Be liberal for once and address the subject of the matter, contribute sensibly like others and if u are not capable of talking sense, just keep scrolling and learn from the thread.

You own fit be after 2weeks sef.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by ichidodo: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yommykixz:

[s]With the way you present yourself, one would see clearly that you're a clumsy person and you just talk when you have to say something not when you have something to say.

What has Islam got to do with someone divorcing his wife?

FYI Islam doesn't give any privilege to a Man over a Woman outside the ideal privilege to lead. Go and learn and stop blabbing.

I bet you won't have anything to say if the OP didn't include 'ALLAH' in his post.

Be liberal for once and address the subject of the matter, contribute sensibly like others and if u are not capable of talking sense, just keep scrolling and learn from the thread.

You own fit be after 2weeks sef.[/s]
Shut it my friend how i present myself is not your funeral...Nairaland is where we vent our spleen,so f**k off and take this with you that the OP is full of horsesh**t..therefore using the excuse of marital trials,something every one goes through, for divorce just because islam gives him the ease and free-will in a heartbeat of three months smacks of wickedness,cunning and pure serial evil...if this becomes a habit then we looking forward to the Op going through his choice of women in months simply because Islam allows it and in a matter of years our dear OP should have his harem, a dream most islamic males die for.This is how the phenomenon of Almajiri is gotten as kids become involved and are left destitute.The Op should f**k off to islamic section and look for advice from brain-washed ragheads....Now f**k off my mentions..Stup.id motherf**ker.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Yommykixz(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
ichidodo: Shut it my friend how i present myself is not your funeral...Nairaland is where we vent our spleen,so f**k off and take this with you that the OP is full of horsesh**t..therefore using the excuse of marital trials,something every one goes through, for divorce just because islam gives him the ease and free-will in a heartbeat of three months smacks of wickedness,cunning and pure serial evil...if this becomes a habit then we looking forward to the Op going through his choice of women in months simply because Islam allows it and in a matter of years our dear OP should have his harem, a dream most islamic males die for.This is how the phenomenon of Almajiri is gotten as kids become involved and are left destitute.The Op should f**k off to islamic section and look for advice from brain-washed ragheads....Now f**k off my mentions..Stup.id motherf**ker.

Kid grin grin grin
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by ichidodo: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yommykixz:

Kid grin grin grin
Like who gives a f**k, motherf**ker??..

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by beabea5: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2014
@ Op,for you to have even mention the statement that You are a Newest bachelor in town,i dont think you are even remorseful,what does that one implies?Looking for another prey....Men like you are supposed to be stoned to death,its Obvious you never know what u wanted...let me tell you the truth for any marriage to work you need patience,endurance and above all almighty God with fervent prayer.If not you will Only end up marrying plenty wives and even with your already wretched life you will remain more wretched and incomplete inside and outside.And with that your life will become more miserable if u keep jumping frm one woman to another woman,laying with them,Probably You are a Gold digger expecting much frm either the woman or the father and you were put to shock when you realise nothing good comes so easy...what made you enter the marriage out of pity if not that you lack wisdom and proper training(it would have been better if you guys are still dating rather than marriage cos a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage) Its not possible you meet a perfect woman and there are no angels on earth,am sure angels too are not perfect....i will advice you to take up the challenge and dont be a coward but wiv praye,change of some attitudes your marriage will work out..Hence you have just put another weaker vessel into a state of dilema.If you are the one at fault,apologise and if she is d One at fault make her realise her fault,is it that you dont love her at all that made you give up on her so early?Alot on my mouth but find solution fast be4 u ursef singlehandedly destroy ur life and your future.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by 1960chic(f): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nowadays, people see divorce as a normal thing thereby neglecting the necessary steps on which marriage is built before going into it. Sending her a lEtter or to her people shows how much disrespectful and immature u are for such a delicate institution. I do not advise u to quit ur marriage, u married her out of pity is NOT an excuse. Pls, go to wife and resolve all issues; that's what mature minds do. God help u

Note: Never tell a woman u married her out of pity, it destabilizes her psychologically.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Chubhie: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
That was fast. I'm more interested in you sharing the divine wisdom you gained in the process. Guess you didn't take your time to read terms and conditions. As a man,learn not to make decisions based on emotions. Give to charity, love your family and live a lil bit selfishly and Never ever try to take away peoples initiative. Tis a cold world we live in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peanut Flour Coating Machine / 11 Reasons Not To Marry An American Woman / My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.