Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. (2104 Views)

When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) / Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List / Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Liability(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
every night in my dream
i see you, i feel you
that is how i know you go on
far across the distance and spaces between us
you have come to show
you go on

near, far, wherever you
i believe that the heart does go on
once more you open the door
and you live in my heart
and my heart will go on and on.

Wizzzy my sunshine. I have come to make my stand known to all that i as a wonderful lady, admire you with all sincerity. I hope we will continue in this journey of ours that we have have taken.

See you soon.

Liability

2 Likes

Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by McWhillion(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Here we go again
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by chimerase2: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Shey man and man de date ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Tinalex(f): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Smh...'m sure you are the younger sis of yuzedo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Liability(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
chimerase2: Shey man and man de date ni undecided
i am a lady. Please you are insulting my gender.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by tobiboss(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
^^Bleep you(no offeinse)
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by chimerase2: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: i am a lady. Please you are insulting my gender.
transgender undecided
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Anida yabaLeft escapee
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by marieolae(f): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wonderful
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
jes wondering why a girl would name herselfv liability of all feminine names ,,

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
chimerase2: transgender undecided

Lol
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Babe, ayaf missed you like kilode...

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
NinoBrown888: jes wondering why a girl would name herselfv liability of all feminine names ,,
Hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Elnino4ladies: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
A thread for trolls..*i'm out*
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by teewai3(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
another cindarella story *part 1*
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by valmunich(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
The outcome when two trolls fall in love grin
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by ahkenaten(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin i cant blame you...i love myself too grin
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by spanzed(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol...dis E-love of a thing,,liability all d best.. grin
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Tymax(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
valmunich: The outcome when two trolls fall in love grin
Water don pass garri. Hope Yungwizy survives this relationship.... See name: Liability grin grin grin
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by lawrenceunaa: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
nonsense undecided
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Charles4075(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hahhaha.. Take a closer look at them once again

Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by valmunich(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tymax:
Water don pass garri. Hope Yungwizy survives this relationship.... See name: Liability grin grin grin
Lol.. She has the lie_ability and also a liability grin
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by valmunich(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 20, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by LadiesPet(m): 2:53am On Sep 20, 2014
Youngwizzy.

Run as fast as you can.
This dude wan damage your Nyash oooo grin grin grin
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Liability(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie: Babe, ayaf missed you like kilode...
sis, longest time.

I hope u r gud.

Take kia
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2014
baby hello, baby liability, hello liability nd jenny
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2014
shez named liability coz u cnt av her if u no rich abi.
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by valdes00(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich: The outcome when two trolls fall in love grin
They giv birth to trolls...... N the cycle continues till the whole earth is filled with trolls....
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2014
tinaflex hw ar u
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2014
i nid a serious gal in relationship am a poor tall fair guy diz my pin bbm7a280278

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Drop Your Partner For A Better Package? / Is It Wrong To Still Giv Out My Number To Male Folks Wen Am Engaged / Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.