Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Etb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb (1615 Views)

What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? / Recruitment In Etb / Any Info On Etb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb by graceade(f): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2008
pls does anyone have an idea of  etb interview thanks
Re: Etb by 2bad(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
which test are you refering to before we talk about the interview.
u av to give info to get info, dont be rigid!
Re: Etb by meekm: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2008
Don't be too harsh on her. She could be a first time poster. FCMB, SKYE, and Zenith are recruiting extra staff (HND/B.Sc). More info@ www.jobnownow.com
Re: Etb by aktunde(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2008
@meekm

I have been to FCMB website. What I saw there was the old adverts which closed on May 26, 2008. Please is there another one which I do not know about yet? Or is it the bank that refuses to update its website with the latest information. Please reply, and let me know the modalities for submitting an application to FCMB.
Re: Etb by Olukemkem(f): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2008
Hi, I wrote ETB test in 2007, i passed and was called up for the interview, till date, they haven't said a thing. My last interview with them was in August this year, I even met someone who came for the interview but wrote the test in 2006!!. I tell you something, their HR is poor. They don't have a sense of urgency. Thank God I have a job, but you know, it can be better.

However, my advice is this, be composed, look EXTREMELY good. ETB is big on apperance, loan a suit if you have to. Be smart in answering questions. You'll be asked questions based on your CV so be honest. You might also be asked questions based on your field of study, have an idea of what ETB is all about and most importantly, PRAY HARD!! good luck! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Recruitment Service / Hospita Job Vacancy:nurses And Midwife / Lorna Nigeria Limited Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.