Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is Kim Wearing Any Panty At All? See What She Is Wearing.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kim Wearing Any Panty At All? See What She Is Wearing.... (1307 Views)

Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life / Hahaha! Soo Funny, See Kanye West And Kim Wearing Agbada 4 Dia Trad Wedding / Kim Wearing Heels During Pregnancy Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Kim Wearing Any Panty At All? See What She Is Wearing.... by justuwa: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
I am not good when it comes to ladies wear but before you read i would like to ask this question to the ladies, do you wear leggings without wearing underwear or panties? For this picture I can’t really judge if this is right or wrong, but as you all can see the lady at the moment with this huge something is Kim.

She has shown more to our viewing pleasure in the past but this something interesting too. Here is a photo of her running around town without any visible sign of panties at all.

SEE MORE PICS HERE... http:///103g5l

(1) (Reply)

Unical Boys Videoed Themselves Abusing A Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Moment Of Joy :TY Bello & Husband Welcome Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage / JESUS Save Us!mother Calls The Cops On Her 9 Year Old Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.