Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? (3388 Views)

Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Enoquin(f): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
cheesy grin All Seun needs is a wig! tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: u loving it?
Naah, its weird angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by lawrenceunaa: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
he no fine like that ooo wink

Am no lady neither am i a gay to rate a fellow male cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by ggrin(f): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
My andyblaze fine paSs am

Oga seun na witch,see hin red liplipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by rattlesnake(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
banega: Naah, its weird angry
ahhhhhh don't be scared.....its nuffing but a toy snake...good for lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: ahhhhhh don't be scared.....its nuffing but a toy snake...good for lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bad boy, qood for what? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by rattlesnake(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
banega: Bad boy, qood for what? undecided
good for virgins angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: good for virgins angry
Lool, you can't be serious! smh for you •
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Smh
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by rattlesnake(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
banega: Lool, you can't be serious! smh for you •
Ur weavon will soon scatter sha cos how many smh smh today.... grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
really? handsome? haven't seen handsome then
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by jnrbayano(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
It so thoughtful of him not to have a "send an E-mail" facility on his profile.

He would have be killed by now with PMs

smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Mindependent(f): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Does he get his eyebrows done? He seems like a metrosexual man undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lolzz...Seun's d kinda dude ladies wuld jxt wana have around to keep 'em company,maybe like tell dem stories etc,we call dat friend-zone or Seun's culd be uncle-zoned...Ladies wuld only wana be his,cos he's made

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=]More pics[/quote] he look hun*** lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
jnrbayano: It so thoughtful of him not to have a "send an E-mail" facility on his profile.

He would have be killed by now with PMs

smiley
Who said that? Check his profile. I sent him a pm in the morning.
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: Ur weavon will soon scatter sha cos how many smh smh today.... grin grin
Lool,. Yuh Ehh •
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by iceberylin(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Overhyped lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by ifoundmyperfect: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Naavah: Lol, why wld I trip for a beautiful man. Make I c front biko

Which front you dey find again??
No b front you dey see so?? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by mdee1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
rahymat: Wat a stupid question evn if a guy is extremely handsome i can
with the picture on your Dp, I don't think you meant what u said
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by destante(f): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Attractive but resistable young man smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
this guy is handsome looks petty to me
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
this guy is handsome but ooks petty to me
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2014

he's handsome....his lips doh
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by dnacrystal: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
He ought to keep some facial hair, just to look more manly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seun, the original guy with the feminine look.
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by iamord(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mindependent: Does he get his eyebrows done? He seems like a metrosexual man undecided
Guhehehe!! My ribs o
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by iamord(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Well he is handsome. But he needs to bring out more of his masculine side. And probably keep his beards a bit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sent You Gift(s) Yet? Come And See!!!!!!! / Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? / Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.