Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is GEJ Still Clueless? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ Still Clueless? (2198 Views)

GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? / Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) / Gej: Still A Long Way To Go In Teh North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by Trailblazer1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by Trailblazer1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by Trailblazer1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
The truth is that we have even given foreigners the impetus to also disrespect and insult the office of GCFR of Nigeria.
The other day it was Aisha Sessay of CNN, who on the Nigerian soil still had the guts to insult the office of the presidency with impunity. Imagine doing same to Obama in the US.
The opposition don't have to descend to insults in order to make a point, after all there is an opposition in US but Obama is never insulted.

A word for the opposition - you will reap what you sow.
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

cheesy - no doubt GEJ's other NL moniker.

When u insult people's father,brothers and relations,u forget u also have those u cherished and u wouldnt love people insulting them.
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

When u insult people's father,brothers and relations,u forget u also have those u cherished and u wouldnt love people insulting them.

I haven't insulted GEJ as a person. I have not said he is a clueless father / husband / brother / uncle. I have said he is a clueless president - a president that is incompetent to perform the job he was employed to do. That's less of an insult and more of a statement of fact. Put sentiments aside and face reality. Don't you want better for your country?
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Trailblazer1: The truth is that we have even given foreigners the impetus to also disrespect and insult the office of GCFR of Nigeria.
The other day it was Aisha Sessay of CNN, who on the Nigerian soil still had the guts to insult the office of the presidency with impunity. Imagine doing same to Obama in the US.
The opposition don't have to descend to insults in order to make a point, after all there is an opposition in US but Obama is never insulted.

A word for the opposition - you will reap what you sow.

The only person who has given the world the impetus to insult GEJ's presidency is GEJ himself. If he carries himself as a respectable president, the world will respect him.
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by shigoslim(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Goodluck till 2019 smiley wink.
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by shigoslim(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Goodluck till 2019 smiley wink
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by Trailblazer1(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

I haven't insulted GEJ as a person. I have not said he is a clueless father / husband / brother / uncle. I have said he is a clueless president - a president that is incompetent to perform the job he was employed to do. That's less of an insult and more of a statement of fact. Put sentiments aside and face reality. Don't you want better for your country?

Since you've got the clue, please, what's the clue?
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by papaejima1: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2014
egift: 1. You cannot be a good man and preside over the most corrupt administration. (Either you are corrupt or you have learn it).
2. GEJ has been constantly describe as a "clueless" because he has no unique ideas, do not understand the current challenges, is not proactive, keep quiet when everyone is expecting him to voice out, sending Abati and co when he finally said a thing (you will not know if to hold Abati or Jonathan responsible for the fallout of the terrible statement that was release), etc.

On why PDP are stuck with him? He has the coins and the pot of Honey, they all want to either maintain the loots flowing into their pocket OR remain in their position in hope "peppers" will fall their side. Take the National Purse away from Jonathan, he will be sitting in the cold alone.

Like Sani Abacha (who was adopted by the 5 political parties that existed in his time), Jonathan has muscled and bought his way to lone candidate of the PDP.

And that to you is cluelessness?
If what you wrote up there is your definition of cluelessness, then brother you don't know the meaning of cluelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Since you've got the clue, please, what's the clue?

The clue is that the Nigeria's most clueless citizen should step down.
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by egift(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2014
papaejima1: And that to you is cluelessness?
If what you wrote up there is your definition of cluelessness, then brother you don't know the meaning of cluelessness.

cluelessness = Jonathan not knowing what to do, when and how to do them as it regards Nigeria's problem.

You think a drunkard swinging hammer here and there is a show of strength?

"Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With A Lighter At The Fuel Station" – Gov. Lamido
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by Trailblazer1(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

The clue is that the Nigeria's most clueless citizen should step down.

Please forgive me dear, your response makes you clueless.
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

@bold,who employed him?
Now let me ask u the following;
What do u want him to do that he hasnt done?
Since u were born,which president has surpassed his achievement?
Do u call him clueless because u keep hearing the silly opposition calling him clueless or u feel its d right word to use?
The buhari,atiku and tinubu u support,what did d achieved when d were in power?
Pls answer the few question
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by enm(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2014
egift:

cluelessness = Jonathan not knowing what to do, when and how to do them as it regards Nigeria's problem.

You think a drunkard swinging hammer here and there is a show of strength?

"Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With A Lighter At The Fuel Station" – Gov. Lamido

Bro that baba lamido don endorsed jona candidacy oh ? This is why i always say to those who have to ear hear and eye to read, that this politicians Dem are all the same. They fight in the day acting and forming in other to garner more supporting crowd to use as bargaining chips in their midnight meeting at the club.

@all,

Jonathan is not perfect but the truth is right now with the caliber of people jostling in the arena, he is the best. Here is a God given opportunities for us to really entrenched rule of law even though the constitution need a lot lot of reviewing, practice democracy the way it should and a law solid foundation that the next person in power will be unable to tamper with unfortunately we the masses are so blind to this while the so called leaders who says they have our interest at heart sees and recognised this opportunities but because of what they stand to lose they would we be blind to these opportunities.

Is Jonathan performing ? Yes he is believe or not but that is the hard naked truth. They, your so called leaders know it but they won't admit until it serve their interest to do so.

Can he meet all our expectation? To me no he can't because they are many and Nigeria is so bleeped up right from it foundation. We need to carry out purging and rebuilding damage part and this takes years to achieve. Jonathan and his supporter know this to be truth but he won't come out and tell us because in Nigeria of today that will be the end of his political career except God intervene. The opposition also are aware of this fact but they won't admit it and tell us because doing so will mean losing to Jonathan.

I pray God open our eyes to the secret behind and of Nigeria and grant us wisdom, knowledge and understanding in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by Trailblazer1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
I admit GEJ has flaws as a person and in his government, so do we all. Neither will the opposition become flawless.
Imo, among all those who have both implicitly and explicitly declared to run for the seat, GEJ remains the best candidate.
Re: Is GEJ Still Clueless? by Freest(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Trailblazer1:

You sound so logical and clued or perhaps more clued than GEJ to rule Nigeria.

But if you don't use all these your clues to become the next president of Nigeria, what does that make you?
Cluelessness grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose / Jonathan Would’ve Suffered Worse Defeat If We Didn’t Help – Fani-kayode / More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.