Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (42558 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: Hope you all are enjoy your meals? Pls if you're not ok with the drinks, you can call on me. smiley
kindly give me a bottle of henessy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by MizMyColi(f): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
ORDER OF EVENT.....
Arrival of guests/celebrant
Prayer------------DaveP (veryshort one)
Introduction of VIPs------Dayj hihannon
Opening speech by a VIP----- Mizm ycoli
Interactive session with the celebrants----- DaveP
1st Session Dance--------ALL
Celebrants Speech/Remarks------------- Herald9 $ Sehindemi
Closing Remarks---------Dayjhihannon
Menu Menu Menu!!!!
Final Dance All
Soo DaveP over to you...
daveP: after some lil entertainment.... Erm e-food starts grin grin il see to it that u sing wink

Okay Guys!

Legoooo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
claireshan: Am going off
Why dear? angry
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: u wlcm sis...

*wisphers to anchor.. Davep fire on with the order of events nah..* smiley wink
Thanks, I‘m a bro
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: Hope you all are enjoy your meals? Pls if you're not ok with the drinks, you can call on me. smiley
what do you think, i should take
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Celebrants, u no tell us ahead about this celebrate... So make God sama u with one club of laughter.

You walked in silently sotey we still dey discuss on where una dey, for that longlife go jam you with trailer model M.A.N!!

Naso naso (relaxes) wetin i talk just now grin

oya dayji!! Prayer yaff done

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Thanks, I‘m a bro
Lol,
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
*surveys the hall from the podium nd grabs d mic*

We shall be introducing some ppl here, every1 present here is important... On dis our high table we have MizMycoli- ur 1 nd only nland diva, and the party anchor DaveP grin, we have d two celebrants dt we are all here for, herald9 nd sehindemi, and somewhere around there busy with d visitors we av d hannon's crib queen missberrypop5, I warmly welcm chibwike,,we have MrsBreezy and coljole--did I pronounced dat right?... Just as we are moving I recognice d presence of just4jesus... And we still have numerous crib members,,,,, on the way, Neldrizzy, naijaboiy, Kelvingraphics are already on dia way.... As we are progressing.. I will hands over the mic to MizMycoli to give us an opening speech.... Pls jam ur hands together for her grin grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sigh. What shall I sing for y'all.
(sad face) dont worry! (drags feet away)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: *surveys the hall from the podium nd grabs d mic*

We shall be introducing some ppl here, every1 present here is important... On dis our high table we have MizMycoli- ur 1 nd only nland diva, and the party anchor DaveP grin, we have d two celebrants dt we are all here for, herald9 nd sehindemi, and somewhere around there busy with d visitors we av d hannon's crib queen missberrypop5, I warmly welcm chibwike,,we have MrsBreezy and coljole--did I pronounced dat right?... Just as we are moving I recognice d presence of just4jesus... And we still have numerous crib members,,,,, on the way, Neldrizzy, naijaboiy, Kelvingraphics are already on dia way.... As we are progressing.. I will hands over the mic to MizMycoli to give us an opening speech.... Pls jam ur hands together for her grin grin
Chibwike and who?..do u think i came alone
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
**as MizMyColi takes the mic**

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Taiye4Christ: haaaa! bike man, you don dey carry me pass house o. drop me jare...
*pays him and collects change. dusts himself off and enters house with a sweet smile*

good evening, house. great to be here.
herald9, thanks for the invite; hope cutekemitola is here already?
Hehehe... am honoured....you are highly welcome... plz make yourself comfortable...
my friends are your friends too cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
daveP: (sad face) dont worry! (drags feet away)

Fiiiiiiiine ill sing. What would you like to hear?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Chibwike and who?..do u think i came alone
owh sorry and his new-wife grin grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: owh sorry and his new-wife grin grin
who's dat
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: what do you think, i should take
Hmmm, take hannesy it's really good.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by MizMyColi(f): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Typing........
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: who's dat
ah... And his new wife Missberrypop5.... cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
Why dear? angry
happy birthday dear
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: Hmmm, take hannesy it's really good.
ok dear, and you wat re u gon take
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
claireshan: Am going off
plz Com back...am here now....smiley...have taken anything?... plz feel free....relax...I'll be with you soonsmiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ah... And his new wife Missberrypop5.... cheesy
*adjusts and sits more comfortably* Now u talking.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ah... And his new wife Missberrypop5.... cheesy
hahahahahaha
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: *adjusts and sits more comfortably* Now u talking.
abi o. my chosen one. Ke way jare grin grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Neldrizy inna the place... Hope am not late, was busy doing some stuffs, i left Dem unfinished, i jus hav 2 be hear 2 honour ma invitation and show love 2 the celebrities celebrants grin grin happy birthday herald9 and sehidenmi (spell check)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
Why dear? angry
do u want me to stay?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: ok dear, and you wat re u gon take
same. Enjoy. By the way, how do i look?

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: abi o. my chosen one. Ke way jare grin grin
*sips hennesey* am just chilling oh. I asked you earlier wat u gon take
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sights Neldrizzy whuzzing in on his Powerbike... Rushes to meet him.... ''Pal come take ur stand @ d Dj's stand abeg.. We done day manipulate since... MizMycoli dey deliver speech @ d moment
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by MizMyColi(f): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.
You're welcome to this beautiful gathering, where we get to celebrate Handsome Herald9 and Attractive Sehindemi.

It promises to be a fun occasion, with lotsa foods and drinks on the house.
The organizers have done a pretty great job.

I'm so thrilled to be here tonight, I'm sure our celebrants are too grin

Here's hoping you, our esteemed guests'll have a memorable fun nite.

The binis would say:

Obokhian!!!!

Again, Congratulations Herald9, Sehindemi

*Clappsssss*

cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
herald9:
plz Com back...am here now....smiley...have taken anything?... plz feel free....relax...I'll be with you soonsmiley
Nop nothing yet
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
claireshan: do u want me to stay?
Ofcuz swt.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (53) (Reply)

Join Telegram Dating Group / Shalom Street / The Beer Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.