Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,999 members, 7,890,265 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue (3238 Views)

Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by 1United1: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
See them laughing hysterically over the tragedy!

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by 1United1: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
election don dey reach, jonathan don begin wear Yoruba attire! Clueless drunkard! angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: election don dey reach, jonathan don begin wear Yoruba attire! Clueless drunkard! angry angry angry

you have a problem o , na 2day sir Jonathan start to wear Yoruba attire ? undecided

op should they be crying ?

13 Likes

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by JomoGbomo2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Apparently....this case is dead and buried.

Or...maybe there was never a case here?

3 Likes

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Tallesty1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Men of God and politicians.

Lying and deceiving people since 900BC

2 Likes

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Compliance(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Those folks are not laughing in the pictures...

I think the op should use the bottom of a coke's bottle to look through the pictures again.

If that doesn't help, he need to read up the word 'laugh' on webster dico.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by okotv(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
all I want is for the right thing to be done...is that too difficult to ask
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by billsteve(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bros j i dey hail .. Abeg i no go fit for 2015

1 Like

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by billsteve(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: election don dey reach, jonathan don begin wear Yoruba attire! Clueless drunkard! angry angry angry
guy e be like say u be ApC .. Na bro j u dey tok to like this no tri again ooo...
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by martins0: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Well done Presido, but let every investigation and enquiry be conducted so that the culprits be punished to serve as deterrent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by LaurelP(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Birds of a plumage flock together!

1 Like

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by kokoA(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Is that mama peace by uncle joe's side?
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok

but

Op e no concern me nah
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by donphilopus: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Una no dey try at all. You've successfully “slimfitted” this man... Make una pity the MOG pls. You can see from the picture that he's even tired of all these hullabaloo!
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Firefire(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014

SMH4U undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by olayincar(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Na you know... Bros J till 2019 grin
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Mogidi: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fighter Jets are disappearing from radar in the North and appearing in Lagos to bomb churches, (another church fell in Benin today). I guess no more churches to bomb in the north.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and Ihejirika are besieged by boko haram newspapers for sponsoring boko haram.
But while the above is happening, gworo chewing and fura da nono drinking Bukohari is allowed to enjoy spoils of war in his palatial presidential estate in Daura, makes me sick.

A big thank you to the President for showing solidarity with Christians.

1 Like

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by nigerianvenom(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
I hope u dis fanatic muslim wont die cos of GEJ and TB joshua.
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by nigerianvenom(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2014

Na ur papi be drunkard.
Lack of home training seems to be ur problem.
Soon ur hatred will lead u into joining bh cos ure worst than some of dem.
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
smh

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by nigerianvenom(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Elantracey:

you have a problem o , na 2day sir Jonathan start to wear Yoruba attire ? undecided
op should they be crying ?

The guy is so sillly and stwpid.
Seun is the cause of all these.soon he will start apologising to boko haram members

1 Like

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by PhockPhockMan: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2014

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by nigerianvenom(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mogidi: Fighter Jets are disappearing from radar in the North and appearing in Lagos to bomb churches, (another church fell in Benin today). I guess no more churches to bomb in the north.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and Ihejirika are besieged by boko haram newspapers for sponsoring boko haram.
But while the above is happening, gworo chewing and fura da nono drinking Bukohari is allowed to enjoy spoils of war in his palatial presidential estate in Daura, makes me sick.

1 Like

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by eluquenson(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
ooh, so that's why he came to Lagos today angry
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mogidi: Fighter Jets are disappearing from radar in the North and appearing in Lagos to bomb churches, (another church fell in Benin today). I guess no more churches to bomb in the north.

House please clap for this noble foolishness

1 Like

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by tomakint: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=nigerianvenom][/quote]
Abeg where I go fit get this 'get power or start crying' by APC records grin cheesy I hear say the hit tracks were 5 & 6 titled 'why I want to rule Nigeria again' and 'I will make Nigeria corrupt-free like Al-jannah' grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by redsun(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
In a world where reasoning is in the shadows. A world of delusion and magic. A backward world.

1 Like

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by tunde705(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: See them laughing hysterically over the tragedy!
1united1...,

GO AND DIE!!!
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by omenka(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Such pictures speak volumes!! You can't be seen smiling and shaking hands with a man who's supposed to be investigated and expect the investigators, who are most likely to be govt agents) to do a thorough work without fear or favour!!

What is commendable about over a hundred people dying in an apparently illegal structure erected by a supposed MoG that he has to be shaken hands with

In Malaysia just a coupla months ago, when a ferry sank killing scores on board, we didn't see the prime minster shaking hands with and patting the owner of the ferry on the back, rather it was immediately declared that he be arrested and prosecuted!! If he beats the rap, good and fine, but otherwise he would accept his fate. That is how things work Jonathan!!!

Try to do the right thing for once!!!

I would be hugely disappointed if Fashola lets this one slide!! People ought to start paying the price for illegality in this country!! Set an example already!!

3 Likes

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by mrrock: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Shocking!.

A Nairaland member have been prophesying for a long time on this forum about a dooms day for TB Joshua and all Nigerian pastors and beyond. It's a shocking discovery.
See this threads https://www.nairaland.com/1910718/nairalander-prophesied-synagogue-church-disaster
https://www.nairaland.com/1910728/nairalander-prophesied-synagogue-church-disaster
This's the real prophet!
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by rattlesnake(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2014
u wey get clue waka inside aso rock na
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by OCTAVO: 12:42am On Sep 21, 2014
Nice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw's Campaign Poster / GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC / What GMB Said In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.