Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,709 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) (26888 Views)

Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Obama And Michelle To Visit Nigeria On Friday- As He Begins 5-nation Tour; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by oneeast: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2014
GEJ till 2019!

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Demdem(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2014
KIRIJI: Why didnt jonathan visit the Eze ndibo of Lagos. I thought the ibos foolishly claim to be the owners of Lagos.

Awon were !

cheesy
U gat jokes. Abegi it's too early for this. grin

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2014
Nobleval: Crooks! They cannot dress formerly!

I am not a fan of President Jonathan and I don't support him...neither the PDP, but how exactly were you expecting them to dress formerly than that in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2014
egift: Isn't it funny how INEC place a ban on Campaigns but look the other way when this is happening. If it were the Opposition, their tongues will be everywhere.

Am glad APC has avoided this trap. Jonathan will be sent home in 2015 - Nigerians cannot afford 4 more years of Corruption.

What about the one APC organised in owerri few weeks ago were oyegun,okoroacha ,etc were in attendance rendering insult upon insult.

What about the one atiku organised yesterday in lagos

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Sepp360(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Every politician wants to continue self-serving himself at the corridors of power. That of GEJ aint gonna be different.
Another hypocite can still emerge after 2015. They're all the same.

E go still better!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by nextdoor84(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2014
KIRIJI: Why didnt jonathan visit the Eze ndibo of Lagos. I thought the ibos foolishly claim to be the owners of Lagos.

Awon were !
Ori e ti daru!! Oloshi ni e pelu e!! How would you open your filthy mouth to curse a whole tribe...pele pele d' owo e ooo

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by okeyokeyjah(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Goodluck for me...
Goodluck for you...
Goodluck for everybody.... Goodluck for me.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by synergycom19: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Most unfortunate, for a PRESIDENT who doesn't feel the pain of deaths, destruction of livelihoods/ families inflicted upon his Citizens/country to be Greedy for Power.
When normally such President ought to resign, is Most Unfortunate.
The killings abd Destruction in the Nigeria especially the North has just began,and for a PRESIDENT, who doesn't CARE except to rule. Expect t the worst
By the way,GEJ BRING BACK OUR GLRIS

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by timilehing(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2014
pelvicky: GEJ TILL 2019...d loggo is umbrella....PDP Shall soar again in south west.

PDP!!! Power!!!
You been dreaming.......wakeup

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by link2ok(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2014

Awon were !

Sick f**l, yu seriously need to visit a rehab.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2014
You already know my position on this.... grin
Jonathan must leave office by May 28, 2015. No ebami so fun won grin

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by zuma4k(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2014

Awon were !
Y you refuse to grow up is still beyond me...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Baawaa(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Jonathan has the same qualities with Satan his mentor!to STEALs,to DESTROYs and to KILLs.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by synergycom19: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2014
oneeast: GEJ till 2019!
And the end date for Southern Presidency in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by mmmustapha(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2014
The second picture of Jonathan look like obj

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by phapi(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Nominating GEJ as the sole candidate for 2015 gen election is as good as the word *Good*itself.....
I pray confusion will not set in b4 dec 6.

I silence all spirit of LAMIDO,not to show up again in it entire life till and after Dec6,

May NEC be contented with GEJ 22m nomination fee and don't accept another fee from a any god dam sent PDP aspirant for d presidential post

All these I pray oh God of Nigeria AMEEEEEN

#GEJtill2019
#PDPtillNigeriaDisintegrates
#GodBlessNigeria

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by nextdoor84(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Baawaa: Jonathan has the same qualities with Satan his mentor!to STEALs,to DESTROYs and to KILLs.

Bro you are very funny!! Like seriously I see otherwise!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2014
nextdoor84:
Oloshi ni iyalaya e

Omo Y1bo, i can see that you speak the Yoruba language fluently ... Thats good

Ofo ni omi efo nse, ofo ni iwo ati awon ebi e ma se. Oni la 2015 yi ja. Eleri bu !

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2014
KIRIJI: Oloshi ni iyalaya e

Ofo ni omi efo nse, ofo ni iwo ati awon ebi e ma se. Oni la 2015 yi ja. Eleri bu !

KIRIJI..

Se su'ru....

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by SirHouloo(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Team Jonathan, even BH can't stop him.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by nextdoor84(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2014

Ko ni da fun iwo ati awon Iran to bi e lomo....oloriburiku to ye ki iya e ti fi se nkan osu danu!! Go and mark it somewhere o ni la osu yi jale!! Omo ale jati jati...Omo ti ko ni Iran ni ee....ךלחצמ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by jibbish(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2014
nextdoor84:
Ori e ti daru!! Oloshi ni e pelu e!! How would you open your filthy mouth to curse a whole tribe...pele pele d' owo e ooo
iwo gan pelu tie ti wa poju.... Oni ki won maa yo'be, sugbon ada la'ri lowo re....
Omo Nigeria ese jeje,sugbon awon omo Y1bo yen sha

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Tallesty1(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: GOODLUCK for NIGERIA 2015. No retreat, No Surrender.
Bros no vex oosmiley

Are you from from Nsukka??
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2014
nextdoor84:

Ko ni da fun iwo ati awon Iran to bi e lomo....oloriburiku to ye ki iya e ti fi se nkan osu danu!! Go and mark it somewhere o ni la osu yi jale!! Omo ale jati jati...Omo ti ko ni Iran ni ee....ךלחצמ

Bros....take it easy...it's just too early for this kind of curses and exchange of words.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2014
nextdoor84:

‎.. ‎‏

egift: Isn't it funny how INEC place a ban on Campaigns but look the other way when this is happening. If it were the Opposition, their tongues will be everywhere.

Am glad APC has avoided this trap. Jonathan will be sent home in 2015 - Nigerians cannot afford 4 more years of Corruption.
This is not a rally but a campaign. The President has confirmed to the World that he is the Chief Lawbreaker in this country. I thank INEC for acting "maturedly", but it is a big shame. I also commend Fashola for sending the Dep Gov to welcome the Prez, it shows that he doesn't take him serious grin. What a joke of a rally!!! The man and his teaM couldn't even mention just one project they did in Lagos...

We shall meet @ the polls

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Baawaa(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2014
nextdoor84:

Bro you are very funny!! Like seriously I see otherwise!!!
My brother it is not funny .They STEALs our money openly,they have DESTROYed our economy,and they KILLs innocent souls day by day.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by Kesmakveli(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2014
In the second pishure, who flogged President Goodluck Jonathan pls
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by jibbish(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2014

omo iya mii joo ko suru ooooo

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by komek(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2014
I was so disappointed in the Lagos state government yesterday. The traffic on 3rd mainland was something else. When I asked, I was told GEJ was in town. That was when I discovered that they were no single LASTMA official in Lagos yesterday just because the President of the country was around.

The yorubas claim to be respectful, I still don't understand how people see them as respectful people. God has made GEJ the president of this great country, no human being can do anything until God is done with him. You can't tell traffic officials to sit at home just because the president was around and there by causing untold hardship to people who were doing their private businesses and u expect us to vote u guys again.
I could not continue my trip to Lekki because the traffic was something I had not seen in Lagos for a very long time. It was annoying. The yorubas should please practise what they preach and leave "eye service"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by nextdoor84(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2014
jibbish: iwo gan pelu tie ti wa poju.... Oni ki won maa yo'be, sugbon ada la'ri lowo re....
Omo Nigeria ese jeje,sugbon awon omo Igbo yen sha
Se ni o dabi ki enikan ko enu ebu si gbogbo Omo Yoruba ni ile ati n'oko..emi o ni je gba iru e oooo...let's correct the haters among us!!cos obviously that is not just the way forward !!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) by ideylaff: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2014
The people get the government they deserve.... they continue to wallow in abject
poverty and rejoice at the sight of a few Naira notes.

#Birthrights Sold. Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Ministers Lose Severance Package / Gbenga Daniel Declares Support For Ogun APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun / Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.