Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (982691 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by lanaVello1(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2019
enque:

There's an account number u can do a funds transfer to for stanbic mmf.
If u transfer before 12 noon, ur account gets credited same day

@isaacosas01 try the above! Do the transfer with your app,using your e-account number in your narration/description. It should work.
Re: Mutual Funds by lanaVello1(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2019
I'm trying to redeem a small part of my mutual funds(first time I'm doing so actually) and the app implies that the amount is being redeemed to my E-Account.

I had to cancel the redemption cause I don't know how to access the supposed "E-Account".

I thought I could easily redeem the money to a bank account of my choice.

Anybody familiar with the redemption process please

cc: enque
boyhood
Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2019
lanaVello1:
I'm trying to redeem a small part of my mutual funds(first time I'm doing so actually) and the app implies that the amount is being redeemed to my E-Account.

I had to cancel the redemption cause I don't know how to access the supposed "E-Account".

I thought I could easily redeem the money to a bank account of my choice.

Anybody familiar with the redemption process please

cc: enque
boyhood

which of the MMFs are u using?
Re: Mutual Funds by isaacosas01(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2019
lanaVello1:

@isaacosas01 try the above! Do the transfer with your app,using your e-account number in your narration/description. It should work.

I never get e-account number.

Subscription was a part of the process of getting e-account number

On creating the account, the last stage was to make payment, which has continued to failed.

Anyway I went to a branch yesterday and they pack forms gives me to fill, would submit the forms today
Re: Mutual Funds by Mma24(f): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Good morning Guys, I invested in Stanbic IBTC Money market, but the problem is that I do not know how to calculate my returns for each 30days. Please kindly put me through on how to do my calculations.
Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2019
isaacosas01:

I never get e-account number.

Subscription was a part of the process of getting e-account number

On creating the account, the last stage was to make payment, which has continued to failed.

Anyway I went to a branch yesterday and they pack forms gives me to fill, would submit the forms today

I don't know which MMF you are using, but I recently assisted a colleague with her stanbic MMF acct opening process, and she got her e-account number before she could fund her account for the first time.
The reason the e-account number is sent first is because you will need it to quote it in the remarks while doing a transfer to fund.

I opened mine early last year, and I funded along side while filing the KYC forms and then got my e-account number and login details later, but the process has been changed now to what I stated above.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by isaacosas01(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
enque:

I don't know which MMF you are using, but I recently assisted a colleague with her stanbic MMF acct opening process, and she got her e-account number before she could fund her account for the first time.
The reason the e-account number is sent first is because you will need it to quote it in the remarks while doing a transfer to fund.

I opened mine early last year, and I funded along side while filing the KYC forms and then got my e-account number and login details later, but the process has been changed now to what I stated above.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, see screenshot below.

I click on open Instant account and then in the next screenshot selected mutual fund.

Where I'm I wrong please?

Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
isaacosas01:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, see screenshot below.

I click on open Instant account and then in the next screenshot selected mutual fund.

Where I'm I wrong please?

Oohk,
I didn't open my account via the app. I filled d physical kyc forms n sent via email.
Re: Mutual Funds by prestige2013: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
People help me ooooo, I tried to redeem fund on my stanbic MMF which is over a year and to my suprise I was charge penalty if am withdrawing all my fund, should it be so?
Re: Mutual Funds by needful: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
prestige2013:
People help me ooooo, I tried to redeem fund on my stanbic MMF which is over a year and to my suprise I was charge penalty if am withdrawing all my fund, should it be so?

I noticed same thing. If am withdrawing all my money, they charge me 98k. Is this how they operate? I will write them and find out what is wrong
Re: Mutual Funds by Emmaesty(f): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
prestige2013:
When last did u make a deposit in the account? I heard there are some MMF that charge a fee if u withdraw fund within 30 days of last deposit, even if your account is over 1 year old.

I dont know how true this is but I think this is what happened
Re: Mutual Funds by dapix: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hello all, I will recommend you subscribe to Meristem Mutual fund instead, as there is no stories when you want to redeem. The minimum investment period is 30days ( redeeming before the date will attract a 50% penalty on the interest income), while redemption is within 24hrs of request. You can reach me on 08029736561, to fill the acct opening form and fund your acct.
Re: Mutual Funds by prestige2013: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Emmaesty:
When last did u make a deposit in the account? I heard there are some MMF that charge a fee if u withdraw fund within 30 days of last deposit, even if your account is over 1 year old.

I dont know how true this is but I think this is what happened

No recent deposit, my last deposit was last year.
Re: Mutual Funds by olypharm: 4:36am On Nov 02, 2019
The intrest is dropping drastically, what d Bleep sef. With 5 million investment I struggle to get 1500 daily

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ntorrrr

The other day I said Stanbic IBTC is misbehaving nobody cares ,

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by NicoKator: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
olypharm:
The intrest is dropping drastically, what d Bleep sef. With 5 million investment I struggle to get 1500 daily
. That is what I noticed too, I'm even thinking of liquidating and putting part of my funds in Treasury bills because I don't think rates would go up with the present economic realities nd measures CBN has put in place
Re: Mutual Funds by NicoKator: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
I-Invest App Users, please how is your experience with I-Invest? I know they are licensed with SEC nd registered as Inter- Dealer Broker but I need your candid statement of facts, do they pay the capital + accrued interest at the end of the tenor? Is it timely? No issue? I have been using stanbic and Axa Mansard mmf but I want to put some into T-BILLS (I'm constrained because am away so it's not possible for me to walk into bank nd subscribe; that is why I want to use I-Invest). I will appreciate your kind response

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by iaatmguy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
please i just logged into my fbn quest account and noticed 0.00 balance as well as the interest. i have been trying all their customer care lines, all to no avail. please who else is experiencing this?
Re: Mutual Funds by Apus: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
iaatmguy:
please i just logged into my fbn quest account and noticed 0.00 balance as well as the interest. i have been trying all their customer care lines, all to no avail. please who else is experiencing this?

Same here oo
Re: Mutual Funds by michael18(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
iaatmguy:

same with me oooo.....everythingnis blank
Re: Mutual Funds by iaatmguy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
michael18:

same with me oooo.....everythingnis blank
i think they should be called out on social media, i just checked now, its still the same thing
i have called them out on twitter

@apus
Re: Mutual Funds by Apus: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
iaatmguy:
i think they should be called out on social media, i just checked now, its still the same thing

@apus

I just did. Though I believe it's a temporary problem that will get resolved.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Apus: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
iaatmguy:

@apus

It's been resolved already. You can check yours now.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by iaatmguy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Apus:

It's been resolved already. You can check yours now.
yes i just checked, its been resolved
thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Systrom(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Seems Stanbic Money Market is already dwindling, this one that people are unable to redeem funds to their main redemption account but e-account and those that try withdrawing all their money even after the 30 days stated are charged a penalty fee. Coupled with the interest rate that has been dropping anyhow

Thank God I’ve not invested angry
Re: Mutual Funds by Manutd19: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Systrom:
Seems Stanbic Money Market is already dwindling, this one that people are unable to redeem funds to their main redemption account but e-account and those that try withdrawing all their money even after the 30 days stated are charged a penalty fee. Coupled with the interest rate that has been dropping anyhow

Thank God I’ve not invested angry

I was thinking of investing too. I will prolly consider treasury bills.
Re: Mutual Funds by Mekanus(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmm with all these I'm reading here now, I think I will have to pend my investment in stanbic ibtc for now. I'm just lucky to have checked this thread now 'cos I'm actually typing this from the banking hall waiting for my e-account to be processed. I no do again for now until further notice.

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
You guys should stop creating unnecessary tension where there isn't. For security reasons, the bank account number which you are moving your funds to is no longer displayed.
The assumption is that you filled in your account details correctly when you were opening your MMF e-account, that account which you registered is where your funds will be remitted to.

6 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by gerizzim: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=sgtponzihater1 post=83525621]I subscribed in Stanbic MMF since Friday, and its yet to reflect. Any help?[/quote

smileyany payment u make into ur stanbic MMF acct,It will take 24hrs bfor it will reflect.
Re: Mutual Funds by gerizzim: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
I subscribed in Stanbic MMF since Friday, and its yet to reflect. Any help?

stanbc fund takes 24hrs after payment bfor it will reflect on ur acct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (325) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.