Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (980155 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Plus10:
Good day house,don't know is real,does stanbic investment account normally start with alphabet e.g C-005.....?
Yes, that's the E-account.

You're to add that as your narration/reference when toping up via online transfer

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2022
benedictuyi:

You're to add that as your narration/reference when toping up via online transfer
Ok Sir,thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
netzro:
Who noticed StanbicIBTC does not show the daily accrued amount on your fund in the app.

Noticed this. Mine is since 30th Nov. Not encouraging, the daily accrued is morale boosting.

Do you think it's temporary or should we be writing to them?
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Plus10:
Good day house,I don't know if it's real,does stanbic investment account normally start with alphabet e.g C-005.....?

I know of their Mutant Fund Account Number (GIF ) that starts with C - 00 but their MMF Account Number is just digits.
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Plus10:
Good day house,I don't know if it's real,does stanbic investment account normally start with alphabet e.g C-005.....?

Stock accounts, balanced funds starts with alphabets. MMF is strictly numbers
Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
freeman67:

I know of their Mutant Fund Account Number (GIF ) that starts with C - 00 but their MMF Account Number is just digits.
You mean their mutual fund account starts with C-00 right?
Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

Stock accounts, balanced funds starts with alphabets. MMF is strictly numbers
What's MMF,Money Mutual Fund?
Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
benedictuyi:

Please how long does it normally take for money to reflect in one's account after funding?
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Plus10:

Yep
Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Plus10:

Please how long does it normally take for money to reflect in one's account after funding?
If you fund before 12noon on weekdays, it reflects same day, else the next day
Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2022
benedictuyi:

If you fund before 12noon on weekdays, it reflects same day, else the next day
Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by bfn1: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2022
Plus10:
Yes. StanbicIBTC offers a number of mutual funds schemes including the Stanbic IBTC Guaranteed Investment Fund (SIGIF) and the Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund (SIMMF).

The E-account details for SIGIF starts with a C- (with 8 digits) while that of SIMMF is all numeric (10 digits).

I hope you're not mistaking it for the CSCS CHN which also alpha-numeric & starts with letter "C".
Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
bfn1:

Yes. StanbicIBTC offers a number of mutual funds schemes including the Stanbic IBTC Guaranteed Investment Fund (SIGIF) and the Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund (SIMMF).

The E-account details for SIGIF starts with a C- (with 8 digits) while that of SIMMF is all numeric (10 digits).

I hope you're not mistaking it for the CSCS CHN which also alpha-numeric & starts with letter "C".
Ok thanks,though the one they gave me started with C and 7 digits ,something like C-005... hope it is not out of place?
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Plus10:

Ok thanks,though the one they gave me started with C and 7 digits ,something like C-005... hope it is not out of place?

What fund did you open
Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 4:39am On Dec 18, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

What fund did you open
Mutual fund
Re: Mutual Funds by bfn1: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2022
Plus10:
No. I think it's okay.

But you also need to know the type of mutual fund opened for you, perhaps, anybody running the same scheme will confirm it to you.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
Plus10:

MMF is Money Market Fund.

Plus10:

Mutual fund

Mutual Fund is a collective name for investment vehicles consisting of a portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities, overseen by a professional money manager.

There are different types of Mutual Fund. The type of mutual fund is dependent on the underlying assets. So yours is probably a GIF.
Re: Mutual Funds by hartson(m): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Hello Friends,I had like to know the official dollar - naira rate in parallel market as at tody 19 Dec.Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by hartson(m): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2022
chukzyfcbb:
Anybody knows the current rate of FBN MMF rate at the moment?
co ask?
Re: Mutual Funds by exclusiveoloori: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Can anyone help with how I can contact FBN quest reps online or via phone call?
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
exclusiveoloori:
Can anyone help with how I can contact FBN quest reps online or via phone call?

You can contact them via ccu@ fbnquestmb. com, customer care@ fbnquestmb. com, +234 1 2798300
Ext - 1301. Remove spaces in-between the email addresses when calling.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by exclusiveoloori: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2022
freeman67:

You can contact them via ccu@ fbnquestmb. com, customer care@ fbnquestmb. com, +234 1 2798300
Ext - 1301. Remove spaces in-between the email addresses when calling.

Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by Apitch(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2022
What's the best way to top up on Stanbic IBTC MMF now. It's been long I did that
Also What's their rate
Speedy response would be appreciated
Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2022
Apitch:
What's the best way to top up on Stanbic IBTC MMF now. It's been long I did that
Also What's their rate
Speedy response would be appreciated
A bank transfer to the mutual fund account quoting your E-account as reference
Re: Mutual Funds by Apitch(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2022
benedictuyi:

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Fxmanager(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2022
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: Mutual Funds by Redoil: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
emmasoft:
You can still compound your gains from SUKUK V

If you already invested or wish to invest in Sukuk V and you want to compound your interest
ie you wish your interest to yield more interest, then register for the Coral money market fund CMMF managed by FSDH. That means as you get your Sukuk rent, invest it in CMMF, and with the reinvestment of dividend option of CMMF, you can compound your gains as long as you want.

Click on the link on my signature to register. It's free.
how do i join Coral money market fund CMMF managed by FSDH
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Redoil:

how do i join Coral money market fund CMMF managed by FSDH

Kindly chat with me with the numbers on my signature.

Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
benedictuyi:

Boss is mutual fund interest rate compounded on a daily?
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Apart from money market fund. Anyone with long term investment in any of the other funds?
Re: Mutual Funds by IYGEAL(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Plus10:

Boss is mutual fund interest rate compounded on a daily?

It does by default; so long as you didn't instruct them to pay interest straight to your account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (324) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: muizola0(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.