Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,621 members, 7,930,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:57 AM

Okorocha Overwhelms Jonathan’s Campaigners At World Igbo Congress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Overwhelms Jonathan’s Campaigners At World Igbo Congress (3025 Views)

World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Overwhelms Jonathan’s Campaigners At World Igbo Congress by mbadinujiu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Okorocha till 2019 in IMO. No vacance in IMO gvt house come 2015
Re: Okorocha Overwhelms Jonathan’s Campaigners At World Igbo Congress by tit(f): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Okorosha is a big failure!
Why is he beating drums because he built a kidney dialysis center in 2014?
The ignorant may think this is an unheard of achievement.
The FMC and teaching hospitals all have such services.
Individuals have been offering dialysis services in Owerri for the past two decades.

Okorosha is a certified failure and he is dragging Imo economics and education down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Overwhelms Jonathan’s Campaigners At World Igbo Congress by nigerianvenom(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
barcanista: Jonathan went there to campaign without even pointing any reÀsonable achievement in the SE other than appointment(which I don't see as achievement). Rochas Deputy went there to real out achievement of his Administration. Rochas was celebrated.

Moral of the article:

"work diligently and your achievement will campaign for you"

If i call u mu.mu aka mulumu,i wont be wrong.where was it stated that GEJ was there and d source abagworo gave above is questionable just d same way okoroacha and his phantom "truth" is also questionable.

Okoroacha claims he is a rich businessman,yet we are yet to know the exact business that the known drug dealer deals on.

When we mentioned arthur eze,u quickly know he owns an oil firm.innocent chukuwuma-innoson,alex otiti- diamond bank,OUK-slok group.so,what is d occupation of rochas?
Re: Okorocha Overwhelms Jonathan’s Campaigners At World Igbo Congress by Abagworo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
tit: Okorosha is a big failure!
Why is he beating drums because he built a kidney dialysis center in 2014?
The ignorant may think this is an unheard of achievement.
The FMC and teaching hospitals all have such services.
Individuals have been offering dialysis services in Owerri for the past two decades.

Okorosha is a certified failure and he is dragging Imo economics and education down the drain.

MRI machine ain't no common thing here in Africa. So its not all about dialysis as you erroneously assumed, its about advanced diagnosis with state of the art equipment.
Re: Okorocha Overwhelms Jonathan’s Campaigners At World Igbo Congress by lefrenzy: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Okorocha Overwhelms Jonathan’s Campaigners At World Igbo Congress by meforyou1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Whenever I read berem and abagworo's on issues of imo state, I keep wondering "are these 2 real human beings?" Abagworo, please go to arondizuogu and point out any single road, light, water or infrastructure you see in that town and put them up here, then I will take you serious. Berem can go ahead with her comments, just want to give her a break for sometime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode—flaunts Degrees And Qualifications On Newspapers. / List Of Some "Corrupt" Foreign Accounts? / Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.