Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Sexy,kolombos Harrysong Shares His Life On Young N Famous With Xpress Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sexy,kolombos Harrysong Shares His Life On Young N Famous With Xpress Africa (521 Views)

See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath / Cynthia Morgan Displays Side-Boob, See the Sexy Shot! - (2) (3) (4)

The Sexy,kolombos Harrysong Shares His Life On Young N Famous With Xpress Africa by Xpressafrica(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2014
On this Episode of Young and Famous we have Harry song,*excited* well this episode should also be called young and sexy.. #eyesrolling see body naa....
Well back to the reason we all here,Harrysong shares a little dims of his life and from what we gathered his a man of little words,sit back and relax as we give you the gist...

Success attracts love. Lol! Are you in any relationship yet?

Am not in any relationship right now..am very busy with my music..my career..

So hey ladies i guess his free,do what you can now oo,lol#
Read full interview after the break

1)Better pikin! Hahaha! I'm sure even my 2months old niece knows that
song was done by Harrysong but I'm sure not everyone knows His
real name. Who really is Harrysong?
My names are; Harrison Tare Okiri

2)How did you start music as a career?
i have been sing in the children choir from wen I was 8 years old...got in to lagos 9 years ago; started my hustle on the streets, studios and clubs, so its been a while.

3) How did your relationship with Kcee start?
Kcee Has been a frirnd nd a big broda to me for a long; they use to come watch me perform wen I was still a band boy hustling at ojez nite club stadium; and they were still kcpresh as at da time.
4)Are you now like the new "presh" to Kcee?
Am not presh to kcee; God forbid, my name is Harrysing and am a blessing.

5) 'Tribute to Mandela' was a huge leap. What inspired you?
My song the mandela tribute is a blessing to my life.the song was inspired by the life and story of mandel..
6)How has it been working for MTN?
MTN hmmmmmmm..fantasticly awesome..the yello playform is for sure the largest and the best in africa and am proud to be a brand ambassador.
7) Any profit recorded?
a lot of profits recorded o.u wan know my account ballance? Lol
coolFrom your songs, one could actually tell that growing up wasn't
easy. Can you share some of your experiences with us
Growing up for me wasnt eazy; but I just pull all together to face the hustle and the struggle..it all made me the better person I am today..and am grateful.

9)If you had Genevive Nnaji,Moet Abebe and Beverly Osu,who would you kiss,hug and take out on date ?
None
10)Is it true you wrote 'Limpopo'?
No comment #could only mean one thing

11Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
crush ke? lemme think lol.
13)The season is here again, any surprises for your fans?
this season bringing all the blessings already becus kolombo oooooo..and am so grateful to God for the song kolombo..
14)What's your greatest challenge in your career so far?
Too many challenges..just cant start mentioning...at this point in time...been grateful is it o.
15)Who would you love to perform with on the same stage??
R.Kelly
16)Where do you see Harrysong in 5years?
Inthe next 5 years..Harrysong is the blessing.
17)In one sentence, tell your fans how you feel about them?
am very very privileged to ve the best fans ever, they're so real and so true, I love u all and I wanna say am grateful...Godbless u all kolomboliciously..
http://www.xpressafrica..com/2014/09/the-sexykolombos-harrysong-shares-his.html#more

Nollywood Actor Mr. Ibu To Join 2015 Presidential Race / OMG Confessions Of An Entertainer (season 1) / Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply During This End Of The Year Celebration Period