Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,190 members, 7,884,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket (29665 Views)

PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North / Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference / Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
CFCfan:
Absolutely spot on!
After 3 prior attempts at the Presidency, Buhari should quit the scene, and be a mentor to the up-and-coming politicians in the party.
But can he? Still day-dreaming about Presidency... Maybe he can be selected Northern Pressi sha.... Smellos Oshi..
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by champman(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
og2711:

Because Fashola knows its a losing battle. If not that Oshiomole is delusional (and greedy), which state does he think will vote for him apart from Edo state?!!

All these politicians, someone will just hail them small in their state ("Oshio Baba!!"wink, the next thing na presidency. Go to Adamawa state and ask anyone on the street who Oshiomole is and tell me if their doesn't kill you with laughter...
ur post is reprehensibly devoid of idea,truth and insight.consider ur case:dt Oshio is (1)a smal politician(2)unknown(3)not going to enjoy a vote except in Edo...correct urself cos i just hope u ar nt serious because if u ar,ur submission wld b regarded as one emanating frm an impolitic "social-ntwrk contributor"

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by boombay(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
oluwafemi113: .

m a wasted sperm.
my father shud have used condoms...

may ebola waste your family!grin
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by egopersonified(f): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please vote oshobaba, so he can move all these his touts in Edo state to Abuja with him. But he and fashola should settle for vice naw, to me that holds more prospects.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by InjoyLogistics: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
We are behind you osho, ride on.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by oluwafemi113(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
boombay:
May ebola waste my family generation to come !grin

I help you say a big Amen

Animal
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Lmao... dirty mind.
No o, na d same thing we dey think. grin grin
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by qleap2all(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
This is a welcome development.
Those that are close to me bear me witness.
Oshiomole/Kwankwaso or Okorocha/Atiku ticket will spell doom for PDP!
Anyway anyone with a link to Oshio or Atiku campaign orgs should DM me please
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by daveP(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
CFCfan:
Absolutely spot on!
After 3 prior attempts at the Presidency, Buhari should quit the scene, and be a mentor to the up-and-coming politicians in the party.
if he runs, then the party divides after health strikes another northern candidate in office.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by YoursGEJ(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Acecube: bro there is nobody that hasn't made mistake.. was it not new year day of 2012 your suppose namesake gave us a nice packaged gift in the name of subsidy removal... is that not sheer wickedness even worse than Oshiomhole speaking in an angry statev( oshio was a victim of ;talk when u are angry, and u will give the greatest speech you will ever regret).. whereas Jonathan's was pre-planned, premeditated yet he gave us the worse gift ever... where did the money go to ... Otedolla and his fellow cabal embezzled it... A man of integrity stands by his word ''i will run for only one term'' the guy wants to run again.. he was choosen as the sole candidates so much for DEMOCRACY, he has the money to buy candidates now.. promising billions of naira and some other goodies for jigawa when elected (bribery at it's pick, what about other states) just to buy lamido... abegi APC for change.. even if they bad let's have them for just 4 years.. then we can choose to go back to the old soup.. we've had since 1999

I agree that ABC should be given a chance in 2015 but it should not be oshiomole because that episode with that woman shows that he should not be trusted with the highest office in the land. What if he gets angry one day and decides to sell nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
I have a feeling that Oshiomhole's presidential aspiration would be haunted by the GO AND DIE SPIRITS

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
I strongly wish him the best of luck
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by lormarx: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
ruggedboy01: •Number of aspirants increase as Buhari, Atiku,
Okorocha, Kwankwaso, Saraki battle for slot
GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State is
warming up to join the 2015 presidential race.
He is expected to slug it out with former Vice-
President Atiku Abubakar, Senator Bukola Saraki,
Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano), and Governor
Rochas Okorocha (Imo) as well as former military
Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari for the
ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Gen. Buhari and Senator Bukola Saraki, are yet to
officially declare their interest in the contest.
More members of the party may show interest in due
course, according to party sources.
Governor Oshiomhole, it was gathered, has already
completed consultations at home and abroad on his
aspiration.
He was in the United Kingdom and the United States
of America (USA) recently as part of the
consultations.
He is said to have received encouragement to join
the race from friends, including foreigners who have
followed his switch from labour to politics and
governance.
His backers are convinced that Oshiomhole stands a
good chance of making it to Aso Rock Villa since the
PDP has conceded its own ticket slot to President
Goodluck Jonathan from the Southsouth.
They are of the view that the choice of Oshiomhole
might serve as a counter-balancing force to Jonathan
in the zone should the APC concede the slot to the
Southsouth.
But there is a snag: the recent election of Chief John
Odigie-Oyegun from the same zone as the party’s
National Chairman.
A source familiar with the development said
Oshiomhole has been “looking at the larger picture
and not geopolitical calculation.”
“The comrade governor, is considering the need for a
leader to salvage the nation rather than any other
calculation,” the source said.
“This is why he has been meeting with leaders at
home and abroad on his aspiration and how to
rescue the nation. He has concluded consultations
and he is of the strong opinion that he should vie for
the office.
“The governor is interested in the presidential race.
He will make his intention known soon. As a former
labour leader, he believes he has a bigger
constituency to lead the APC to victory in 2015 if he
gets the ticket.
“The governor will make a declaration as soon as the
APC releases the guidelines in line with INEC’s
timetable.”
The governor’s Special Adviser on Media, Prince
Kassim Afegbua, confirmed the interest of his boss in
the Presidency.
He said: “This has always been our interest because
some of us would not want the Comrade Governor to
squander his enormous political capital across the
country without giving a shot at the highest office in
the land. He has tremendous courage, brilliance and
capacity to contend with developmental issues in the
country; ingredients that are presently needed to
provide problem-solving leadership at the center.
“Give it to this great former Labour leader that he is
one Nigerian who believes so much in the unity of
the country and is ready to go to any length to
preserve that unity.
“Nigerians need a leader like Comrade Oshiomhole
at this time to galvanize all the centrifugal and
centripetal forces into a national aspiration to lift the
country from its present prostrate state to some kind
of Olympian height in a clear headed attempt to earn
our cherished position amongst nations of the
world.”
He added, “He will wait for the party to blow the
whistle but he will test his presidential participation
through the primaries. It will be our hope that the
members of the APC consider him worthy of this
noble cause in the build-up to the 2015 elections. To
answer your question, yes, he will contest.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/2015-oshiomhole-to-vie-for-apc-presidential-ticket/
wake up and shine your Eyes brother
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by prowlG: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
250mb @ N400
500mb @ N700
750mb@ N1200
1gb @ N1500

Visit our thread to buy now.

Validity 27 days

www.nairaland.com/1911917 /extremely-cheap-mtn-data-bundles
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Acecube(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
YoursGEJ:

I agree that ABC should be given a chance in 2015 but it should not be oshiomole because that episode with that woman shows that he should not be trusted with the highest office in the land. What if he gets angry one day and decided to sell nigeria?
guy there is no substance in your argument jare... i wan sleep ni.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Its very important for leaders to think before they speak. Im not surprised at d reference to 'Go and die' saga now that he is ready to seek yet anoda political office. Nigerians do not easily forget. But we know that in Nigeria stepping down or resigning because of bad publicity is hard to come by. I dont think the the Go and die saga will be enough to remove him frm the race or blur his impressive performance if he indeed wants to vie. Truth be told.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by fx45(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
jojoki: I expected Fashola also to declear his intension, we Nigerians should think beyond ethnic or religion and suppord tested credibule candidates like Osho and Fash. This country really need a positive change. God bless Nigeria
See English! Niqqah, U need to take extra classes on Ur spellings.... No hard feelings. Just that my eyes itch a lot whenever I read stuff like what U posted.
1. Declear - Declare
2. Intension - Intention
3. Suppord - Support
4. Credibule - Credible

That Ijesha Grammar School did U a lot of harm!
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by kalamayat: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
armadeo:

My question with whom did he consult?

The gulder ultimate search crew

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by tandj: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by iketruckturner: 4:13am On Sep 22, 2014
Oshiomhole Baba all the way nothing will stop in Jesus name Amen u are our future leader we the good citizens of Edo state fully support u. PDP has mislead us several times they need to be distinguish.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2014
kennygee: Better than Buhari if u ask me.
Give me just 10 reasons how.
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by dvee2: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Fashola/Tambuwal Unbeatable
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by boombay(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2014
oluwafemi113:

my father is an Animal

likewise You too!grin
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by oluwafemi113(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2014
boombay:

grin
. You are still a kid..... Your profile already speaks for you
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by boombay(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2014
oluwafemi113: . You are still a kid..... Your profile already specks for you

"specks"

common English you can't type!grin
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by Decryptor(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
APC...confused since 1966
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by scify(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Buhari al d way!
Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by musulumi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
His primary school result nko? Has it been released ?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket by datbay(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2014
remember007: me I want to be first lady oo grin
eeyaaa,am married already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Education Statistics in Nigeria (Who is Going to School ?) / Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today / Electricity: Uncertainty, As Discos Bid To Pull Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.