Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,420 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:31 AM

Hurray today (21st) Is The Birthday Of One Of Our Adored Actors ,Mike Ezuronye! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hurray today (21st) Is The Birthday Of One Of Our Adored Actors ,Mike Ezuronye! (1788 Views)

Kcee, Mike Ezuronye, Skiibii, Harrysong And Others In New Group Photo (adorable) / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day / Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray today (21st) Is The Birthday Of One Of Our Adored Actors ,Mike Ezuronye! by freshness2020: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2014
HURRAYYY! Today (21st sept 2014) is the birthday of
one the most adored nollywood actor. By looking at
the photo below, you have known the person I'm
talking about. His name is Mike Ezuruonye. Mike was
born in Lagos on the 21st of September, 1982. He is
the eldest of four siblings.
He attended Federal Government College, Wukari,
Taraba State (former Gongola State), Arch Bishop
Aggey Memorial Secondary School, Lagos State and
later went to Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka,
Anambra State where he obtained a degree in
Accounting. Mike revealed that he went into acting
because he has passion for it and he was really
determined to make his dream come true. Today he
is one among the nollywood top actors with high
pay.His first movie is BROKEN MARRIAGE.. Which he
acted with chioma chukwuka and since then he has
acted over 100 movies. Mike Ezuruonye is married to
a beautiful young lady whose name is Nkechi in the
year 2010 and the welcomed their first son in
october 2011.
LET'S WISH OUR VERY OWN MIKE A HAPPY
BIRTHDAY.... not Forgetting me cos Today Happens to be My Birthday too!..and to ♈όϋ also my Nairaland Celebrants! I celebrate ♈όϋ in my own little way! Cheers!!!!

Re: Hurray today (21st) Is The Birthday Of One Of Our Adored Actors ,Mike Ezuronye! by Mention(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Happy birthday to both of you

1 Like

Re: Hurray today (21st) Is The Birthday Of One Of Our Adored Actors ,Mike Ezuronye! by freshness2020: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mention: Happy birthday to both of you
Thanks broo!
Re: Hurray today (21st) Is The Birthday Of One Of Our Adored Actors ,Mike Ezuronye! by Mention(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
freshness2020:
Thanks broo!
Uwc

1 Like

Re: Hurray today (21st) Is The Birthday Of One Of Our Adored Actors ,Mike Ezuronye! by billsteve(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
A big happy birthday gbosssa !!! You with long life e o!

1 Like

Re: Hurray today (21st) Is The Birthday Of One Of Our Adored Actors ,Mike Ezuronye! by tokiniofficial(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Happy birthday to you
Wish you an amazing year ahead
God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Hurray today (21st) Is The Birthday Of One Of Our Adored Actors ,Mike Ezuronye! by areson: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
HBD!
Check out this hawt new muzik from Pasuma & Tiwa Savage.

Download here: Pasuma Wonder – Ife ft. Tiwa Savage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Designer Yvonne Nwosu Shows Off Flawless Bikini Body (PICS) / Read Biography Of Bovi The Comedian / Nollywood Actor Butchered In Forest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.