Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,611 members, 7,951,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! (2637 Views)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by DigitalSignal(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yes, here are a few things you should know about virgin ladies; marrying a virgin lady may not be particularly good… Read below why it is so!

She Compares You with Fantasies
Since she has no experience of romantic situations shaped by reality, your actions are compared with her fantasies about romance imprinted in her heart by thoughts and romantic literature.

She Will Have Romantic Ideas about Love Making
The romantic world of a virgin is shaped by thoughts and ideas. She sees, using her inner vision, a romantic world designed and shaped by thoughts, ideas and impressions. She thinks making love is an “end of the world” experience; she wants to shape reality with her thoughts and ideas.
So, a man may disappoint her when his actions don’t fit into what she had seen through her mind’s eye and this leads to frustration!

Chastity Is a State Of Mind
Girls of today are exposed to a lot of indecency and romantic literature; they bathe their minds in wild thoughts about romance!
A lady may be a virgin physically but her heart may not be chaste!
She’s wilder on the inside than non virgins; it’s even possible she’s loved before and lost her chastity!

Likely To Commit Adultery
When ladies talk about their men, they talk about almost anything and when your virgin lady/wife happens to hear such conversations, she may have ideas and make comparisons. When she sees that reality is different from her fantasies and what she keeps hearing, she may start feeling pangs of adultery and a desire to explore ‘things’ in her environment that can give feelings akin to those processed in her heart from her thoughts and hearing!
Thoughts like “Is this all there is to making love?” starts making their presence felt in her mental environment!

You May Not Like Her
Yes, you meet her, like her, want a relationship and she tells you she’s a virgin and doesn’t do relationships; you propose and she accepts!
What if you discover later on that you don’t like her, that she’s not the right one for you?

These are just a few of the reasons I think marrying a virgin lady should not be a spectacular thing of joy!

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by lawrenceunaa: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Guy, this is a silly post undecided

#nooffense lipsrsealed

U can marry ur non virgin tongue
its own deflowered & overus*d phychos who looks down on virgins/virginity undecided

#teamvirgin cool

4 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
raw beef
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by DigitalSignal(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
This post is not intended to encourage waywardness.
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
If they don't marry the virgins,what should be the fate of virgins?go ahead and f*** all guys?and then another topic comes up'no virgins in nigeria'or'naija girls are so cheap'#justasking

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Epathra(f): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Another one of the numerous delusional posts I see on here. This post ia an insult to chastity and the commitment put into staying a v.irgin till marriage.
Ʊя̩̥̊ kind don't deserve ΐτ̅. ΐτ̅'s like giving precious pearls to pigs wink.
Don't bother quoting ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥. Won't do u  honour of a response. I'm out!

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by DigitalSignal(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ivyluvie2: If they don't marry the virgins,what should be the fate of virgins?go ahead and f*** all guys?and then another topic comes up'no virgins in nigeria'or'naija girls are so cheap'#justasking

...the fate of virgins... Well, they will get married, but in most cases, they'd have to lose it either to the man they marry or someone else before marriage!
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by DigitalSignal(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Epathra: Another one of the numerous delusional posts I see on here. This post ia an insult to chastity and the commitment put into staying a v.irgin till marriage.
Ʊя̩̥̊ kind don't deserve ΐτ̅. ΐτ̅'s like giving precious pearls to pigs wink.
Don't bother quoting ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥. Won't do u  honour of a response. I'm out!

Ok, I wont quote you!

...but know that it's not actually an insult to chastity... Don't mind the title of the thread but weigh the points it's trying to make!
After all marriage is a choice and to whom you get married is also a choice!
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by chibuoyimm(f): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mtchwwww...
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by destante(f): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
undecided
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by solomonbrown64: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
....Op, you can do bettet naa, haba!.....
disyour post is pathetic...
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by chimerase2: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by jmoore(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nkogheri101
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
I WILL MARRY A VIRGIN.

SUE ME TO COURT !
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
its boring already.. too many virgin this nd virgin that threads..

its not like you gonna call off your wedding cus she told you she isn't a virgin after you've fallen in love..

i think many hasn't tasted real love..love doesn't care about nothing.more reason the source of the saying "love is blind"
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Exjoker(m): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chai! With all these reasons xcept the 3rd nd 2nd to last all the remainin are a good quality to every virgin nd that is why i must marry a virgin
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mtchewww undecided crap
#TeAmViRgInS tongue
queen of virgins Onila where are u? Come and prove him wrong joor grin
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
NinoBrown888: I WILL MARRY A VIRGIN.

SUE ME TO COURT !
lol
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Dumb post by a dummy. When u have a daughter, please let men deflower her when she sees her first period ok. U human with no brain, u joke with everything, have you wondered why u are still where u are today? when ur mates are taking giant strides in life, u here talking about silly and dumb things. u should at least pity your mother and make something useful of yourself.
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by cirmuell(m): 12:21am On Sep 22, 2014
Craps as always, never disappointing. Crazy section. undecided
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Luckygurl(f): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2014
One man meat is another man's poison. Each man to his own.
Case closed!!!
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 22, 2014
mirexx: lol

Jes viewed your profile , n I was like ' WoW ',,, you got Me starring,,,,, at uuuuu
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by DigitalSignal(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2014
ibotjaycob: Dumb post by a dummy. When u have a daughter, please let men deflower her when she sees her first period ok. U human with no brain, u joke with everything, have you wondered why u are still where u are today? when ur mates are taking giant strides in life, u here talking about silly and dumb things. u should at least pity your mother and make something useful of yourself.

...and the giant strides you took in life to be useful to yourself and make your mother proud brought you to nairaland romance section to make this trashy comment that seems to be emanating from a source webbed in delusions and walking parallel to reality!

What is posted here are things happening around you and if you decide not to tune your mental environment to sense reality, that's you and not me! It's not a crime to be aware of reality and share it! ...no matter how bad it is, it's reality.

It's not a crime to be deflowered at the right age for the right reasons... and if you must know, relationship has a natural progression!

And like I said, it's a choice to whom you get married and how you choose to live your life!
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Jes viewed your profile , n I was like ' WoW ',,, you got Me starring,,,,, at uuuuu
lyk seriously i did dat?
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Hollyb(f): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2014
This is nonsense. All non virgins were once virgins so wat is ur stress about virgins. If you can't marry one don't bad month them for those who can. Tks

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
DigitalSignal:

...and the giant strides you took in life to be useful to yourself and make your mother proud brought you to nairaland romance section to make this trashy comment that seems to be emanating from a source webbed in delusions and walking parallel to reality!

What is posted here are things happening around you and if you decide not to tune your mental environment to sense reality, that's you and not me! It's not a crime to be aware of reality and share it! ...no matter how bad it is, it's reality.

It's not a crime to be deflowered at the right age for the right reasons... and if you must know, relationship has a natural progression!

And like I said, it's a choice to whom you get married and how you choose to live your life!

If You Give An Idi*t A Megaphone: The
Unintended Negative Consequences Of
Social Media. This is exactly what you just exhibited with your post, I'm so sorry i could not reply since morning, some of us are busy with work and not here embarrassing your mother.
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Crocz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
For the love of God, what is the point of this article?...it's embarrassing.. if you don't wanna marry virgin, that your sh*t man...don't come here and put junk in people's brain

And some girls be coming here to form virgin
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2014
na front page this one dey go so lipsrsealed
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by DigitalSignal(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2014
ibotjaycob:

If You Give An Idi*t A Megaphone: The
Unintended Negative Consequences Of
Social Media. This is exactly what you just exhibited with your post, I'm so sorry i could not reply since morning, some of us are busy with work and not here embarrassing your mother.

You don't have to work 24 hours to earn peanuts to let your mother know that your're being useful; some people work less than 2hours a day and make more than what you make in a month!

...and just so that you won't have sleepless nights and to calm frayed nerves, I've changed the topic of the thread!
Re: What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! by Syfy(f): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2014
sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Question / Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? / Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.