Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Free Training On How To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On How To Make Money Online (2859 Views)

LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING / Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
I did not believe that there are Multiple Ways to Make Money Online until I started earning little.

I am not stingy, that's why I want to train you if you are teachable. After the training, you'll be able to make money online legitimately.

I don't need any money from you, No signup fee or registration, I don't sell any eBooks, I will just pour all the knowledge to you right here.

So, if you are dreaming like me, you could make good use of this information. I will be dropping the information in bits. So, don't sit on the fence. Don't read and leave. I need a genuine conversation here.

Let's Start the Training...

Overview!
They're are literally hundreds of ways to make money online!
These are;

Affiliate marketing
Email marketing
Selling your own products/services
Google Adsense
Blogging
Surveys
PTC sites

I've tried all of these including affiliate marketer for the past two years, and have made a few thousand dollars. The problem is that everyday I see people being mislead thinking that affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to make money online, and that you'll be a millionaire over-night! Unfortunately I was one of these people and had to learn the hard way.

I bought a few "get rich quick scams", and found them worthless. I already knew a lot more than I found in those guides. I think the best way to start out is by getting a coach. They'll show you exactly how to make money online and what you're doing wrong! I wish I got a coach from the beginning instead of wasting my time.

Please chose one topic above let's discus.

Talk to you soon...
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Friends, there are several ways by which you can really make some cash.These are the methods pay per click(ads),Blogging,forum posting,content writing,youtube videos etc.

Please do not buy a guide for making money online friends because 99% of them are scam. i was a victim during my trying period.
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
I tried so many online money making opportunities but none of those paid enough money for me till 2013. But I have implemented some smart techniques on some good online paying sites. Fortunately, that's suite for me. I am going to sort out one of them.

Google Adsense: Most of us knows about Adsense, is the king of online money making program through allowing Commercial Advertisements on our Websites, Videos, Blogs, Forums etc. But I would created some useful Free Android Ebook Applications for International users regarding Gagets, Internet Tips, Health Tips, Business Ideas. I would implement Adsense Ads on those ebooks and publish them through Google Play Store. This method is still working for me to earn huge money online. Anybody feels this method work for you, should try.
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Rutheby(f): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Email marketing
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by seansifo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
blogging

thanks for the time. look forward hearing from you again
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ seansifo and others... Let's start on Blogging

Blogging is a very good way to earn money online. It's also the most lucrative way to earn money from the internet. But a lot of people get it wrong when they want to start.

Blogging is not a "quick rich scheme". For instance, I started blogging in late 2012 but I made my first dollar in late 2013. It took me almost one year to earn.

However, the reason my be that I was working on trial and error information. I did not know that there is need for mentorship until recently when I enrolled on Jon Morrow Blog Mentorship Program.

What Blogging is About.
Blogging is about writing and publishing helpful articles on your blog or website. If your information is very helpful, you could make money from your site through different media. You can display adsense code and make money from clicks. You can sell advertising space to companies, you can make money through affiliate links from your blog. Earning is quite fun in blogging but you need to work on proper knowledge to ensure success.

Here are things to consider before you start blogging...
1. Do you have any solution of somebody's problem?
2. Can you help somebody to do anything out there?
3. A you patients enough to keep on working even when the money is not coming fast?
4. Are you ready to publish upto three (3) original articles a week for like 7 months?

It's not really the hardest way to make money online. But, you have to work before you earn.

Before you succeed in blogging, you have to provide a value to your readers.

Do you really need to start blogging? do let me know

Talk to you soon ...
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by seansifo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
I apologize for he delay in my response. Yea Boss. For a very long time, I;ve been looking forward to stat blogging and I hope these whole processes help.

Look forward hearing from you again
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2014
Okay, I can see that you are interested in blogging.
Here are simple steps.
(1) Find a profitable blogging niche
(2) Buy a domain name
(3) Buy hosting
(3) install blogging software
(4) start blogging
(5) Monetize your blog

Are you familiar with these steps? Do you have questions? Each of this steps are bunch of complexities. Let's hear from you
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by seansifo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
honestly Bro Im only familiar hosting and domain while I have no idea the rest. my questions are

1 what do you mean by blogging niche
2 where do I get the blogging soft wear from
3 how do I minotize my blog

I'll highly appreciate if you could treat the steps one after another.

thanks alot I look forward hearing from you again
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Goldenboy842(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
What is E mail marketing
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Goldenboy842: What is E mail marketing

Email marketing is the art of sending email messages with a link to purchase a product or service to a list of subscribers.

I think the best, most profitable way to make money online is with email marketing. Here's the exact method that anyone can use to make money with an email list!

(1) Purchase an autoresponder, Most Nigerians use Arpreach, their service is great! See full review here http://businessdaily.com.ng/go/arpreach/
(2) Create a squeeze page. I recommend Getresponse see full review here: http://businessdaily.com.ng/go/getresponse/
(3) Create a 7-day follow up sequence of emails
(4) Purchase solo ads for traffic and leads

Don't make this mistake!!!
The mistake I made was not making a good relationship with my leads. Instead, I just kept trying to sell to them over and over, which never worked.

If you want to build a profitable list, then you need to make an extremely good relationship with your subscribers, so they will trust you and open the emails you send them. Otherwise, they more than likely won't open them, and you'll end up with an open rate of 0%.

You can use email marketing to sell eBooks, affiliate links, or any other product you can think of.

More explanation on the way ... Who likes what we are doing here?

4 Likes

Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
@ seansifo and others ...

Like I earlier said, these are all complex processes. However, this article here: http://businessdaily.com.ng/2014/08/19/blog-setup-guide/ will walk you through all the process.

Let me know if you have any challenge.

Hoping to hear from you....
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Let's talk about "blogging Niche"

A blogging niche is simply the topic you want to blog on. It may be anything - lifestyle, fashion, entertainment, education, health, finance, business, technologies, blogging etc. these are are broad blogging niches.

Before you start blogging, you have to choose from this niche, but consider the following;

(1) You should be familiar with the topic you want to blog on
(2) Your niche should be profitable and evergreen.
(3) Your niche should have better number of monthly searches
(4) Your niche should have minimal keyword competitors.

I will soon list the top profitable niches here only on demand.

Talk to you soon...
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by punditt: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Can you shed more light on google adsense as my adsense earns less than $5 per day.

1 Like

Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2014
punditt: Can you shed more light on google adsense as my adsense earns less than $5 per day.

I currently make at least $25 daily from AdSense. I know fellow Nigerian bloggers who earns more that $300 daily.

The reasons for this difference is simple and its all about web traffic. Let's work it out.

>below 100 unique visitors per day = $1 or less
> 500 - 1000 unique visitors per day = $5-10
>1000 - 2000 unique visitors per day = $15 and above

However, this might vary because according to research,most returning visitors don't always click ad.

so the main determinant of adsesne earnings is web traffic. So, increased traffic = increased earnings.

Do you want increase your web traffic?
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Opportunity for everyone:

Register for free skills acquisition training at http://skillsacquisition.com. learn how to manufacture toothpaste, paints, blogging, creams, web design, make money online, etc.

Ignore this message if you're already registered
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by afrinaija: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
So now how do I now increase traffic as that is just the main question. Teach various ways and all the ways you use in generating traffic to the extend of making $25 per day.
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ afrinaija and others ...

Getting website traffic is one of the simplest but complex process. But it's really easy if you understand it. There are so many recommendations but I decided to follow a single process to achieve this.

Here are my strategies ...

(1) I choose a blogging niche that people like to search
(2) I narrowed the topic so that I don't have much keyword competitor
(3) I therefore focused on long-tail keywords
(5) I write a blog post that solves people's immediate problem
(6) I made sure that my blog post is at least 1500 words with illustration. (Google likes this)
(7) I published up to 4 times a week (consistently)
(8 ) I added a forum to my blog
(9) I created a Facebook page for my blog
(10) I wrote guest post to other blogs
(11) I setup auto publish to mayor search engines
(12) I promote my blog post to RSS subscribers
(13) I .... there are lots more

These steps are simple and I do some of the involuntarily.

Of course you exercise patient if you blog is new. This is because it takes about 3 three month for your blog to be fully crawled and indexed. By so doing, Google ranks you anonymously.

Need more training?

Hoping to hear from you ...
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by FKMagazine(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
@op, Which is better in setting up a blog, wordpress or blogger?
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
FKMagazine: @op, Which is better in setting up a blog, wordpress or blogger?

Both are good but WordPress gives you more control and easy to monetize than blogger. Its up to you to choose. At the end of the day, you are blogging.
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by codedflowz(m): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2014
Nice one Op

Following
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by mindtricks: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Op, abeg make u dey shoot joor. Your head dey there! Carry go
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2014
OK, remember we are still on training on how to make money online and we are talking about blogging.

I want to ask you a question, do you have blog already or do you desire to have one?

I will walk your way to get your first one dollar in 6weeks. (100% Guaranteed). I will be the one to lecture on this topic at http://skillsaquisition.com. This will be totally free.

Talk to you soon ...
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by tomiamida: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
tomiamida: Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
You should just log on and fill the form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies

Pls ignore this link and let's get on to out training. Remember , no signing up here.
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
I recently discovered a very lucrative blogging niche in Nigeria, where you can comfortably make at least $15 per day on starting (no hyping).

Just want to know who's interested.
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by selfemployed(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Fertilenigeria: I recently discovered a very lucrative blogging niche in Nigeria, where you can comfortably make at least $15 per day on starting (no hyping).

Just want to know who's interested.

am interested

i heard its very difficult to get google adsense approved
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Fertilenigeria: 6:12am On Sep 26, 2014
selfemployed:

am interested

i heard its very difficult to get google adsense approved

Yes, its actually difficult to get AdSense account approved these days due to more stringent requirements from Google. This makes approval difficult especially to most tenderfoot bloggers.

I am currently doing 6 weeks AdSense mentoring program to bloggers who need their AdSense account to be approved and this really work. It requires an ample amount of effort while working on correct knowledge.

Do you want to join the training? There are most astonishing secrete you'll be amazed to know. With these secretes, you can get your AdSense account approved by first application. This can only be thought in mentorship program.

However, if you need mentoring, you can contact me.
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by selfemployed(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Fertilenigeria:

Yes, its actually difficult to get AdSense account approved these days due to more stringent requirements from Google. This makes approval difficult especially to most tenderfoot bloggers.

I am currently doing 6 weeks AdSense mentoring program to bloggers who need their AdSense account to be approved and this really work. It requires an ample amount of effort while working on correct knowledge.

Do you want to join the training? There are most astonishing secrete you'll be amazed to know. With these secretes, you can get your AdSense account approved by first application. This can only be thought in mentorship program.

However, if you need mentoring, you can contact me.

thanks. i've sent u an e-mail
Re: Free Training On How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2014
a review on my blog will be appreciated WWW.deltatoday..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A Millionaire From Sports Betting Using This Strategy / The Five Most Crowded/populated Places In Abuja? / CBN Moves To Boost Financial Inclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.