Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections (21312 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter / Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Ovamboland(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gboliwe: Is there anything they haven't opposed? Not like they can stop the government if it really wants to shift dates. They just make noise.

One of Nigeria's wasted youths ingrained with kabiyesi fedual mentality. Speaking truth or challenging authority is unfathomable to their ilks, all they know is military brutality as example of leadership

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by flyingdutchman(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ona too oppose! Federal Govt supplies food to common Nigerians - dem go oppose too!
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by timoney(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by juvewalex(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2014
dem don come again oh
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Forwetinnah: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2014
searay: Bb
MODIFIED:
I'm very sorry to have booked this space. Infact I regretted any inconvenience my action must have cause to the Space bookers fraternity and the obstruction this have cause the FTCs. If I knew it was Liar Muhammad I wouldn't have done.
[size=20pt]Why is APC now becoming a party for jokers?[/size]

The word "opposition" now has another meaning courtesy APC:- "gathering of unfunny clowns" , no entertainment value rara...just noise over every decision the government makes

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by JEITO: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2014
This is one of the reasons why I dislike dis apc party. They like to raise unnecessary dust. All in a bid to gain cheap sympathy from the public.

Gosshhh!! Just So insecure!!! angry
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
d gullible ones are at it again. they al missed d part where d senate president david mark made d assertion in d statement. anyway we knw those against him ar d tribalist. com 2015 we shal see
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gboliwe: Is there anything they haven't opposed? Not like they can stop the government if it really wants to shift dates. They just make noise.

what is this one saying kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff Testing A Motorcycle When He Was Governor (Photo) / Reps Pass 13 Bills In 20 Minutes / What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.