Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? (2840 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by jennylove7575(f): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
andromida:

Awwwwwwwwww. cry cry
**hugs hugs***
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
No.I ardly fall in love undecided buht haf had crushes and I wasn't not sure if they were crushing on me too

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nsonaso(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
pasqal09: Forcing yourself on him/her will only land you in the friend zone .

Please what is this friend zone that people normally talk about... I don't know it please can you enlighten me?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nsonaso(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: I have o....sometime ago. when Nairaland first started many good matured minded guys were on it...I met this guy then, we got talking and agreed to meet up....wen I met him, I experienced love at first sight. The guy was looking great, he was kind, polite and calm. We hugged and snuggled at the corner of a restaurant.
We got into conversation getting to know more about each more...in short, we had a nice fun filled day together..the touches, the kisses, the laughter and teases was great. I fell in love with this guy. After dat wonderful day, he stopped picking my calls and started avoiding me. I grew very worried waiting for his explanations but it seemed never going to happen he was nowhere to be seen. Many months past I took the courage to visit his home, there I found out he had given me the wrong address. I was distraught. I made the decision to forget about him and move one. It was difficult for me to get the thought of him off my head. Then miracle happened, four days before Christmas, I saw him at a carol service on a wheel chair with his mum. I couldn't believe my eyes..I rushed to him at once. He looked so pale and emaciated..he managed to smile when he saw me. I just couldn't hold back, I hugged and kissed him. The mum told me he is been battling with cancer before I met him..he told me he shut the door of his heart from loving me, because he knew he was dying.

He said meeting me was the best thing that ever happenned to him. I should never regret knowing him..we spent the xmas together at a hospice where he was admitted to dye. Sadly he passed on..on the 27th december of that year.

For many months I grieved. to help myself through it, I left Nairaland. Only to open a new account this year...stories of my life.

........ God knows the best.....
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by nonsovich(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: I have o....sometime ago. when Nairaland first started many good matured minded guys were on it...I met this guy then, we got talking and agreed to meet up....wen I met him, I experienced love at first sight. The guy was looking great, he was kind, polite and calm. We hugged and snuggled at the corner of a restaurant.
We got into conversation getting to know more about each more...in short, we had a nice fun filled day together..the touches, the kisses, the laughter and teases was great. I fell in love with this guy. After dat wonderful day, he stopped picking my calls and started avoiding me. I grew very worried waiting for his explanations but it seemed never going to happen he was nowhere to be seen. Many months past I took the courage to visit his home, there I found out he had given me the wrong address. I was distraught. I made the decision to forget about him and move one. It was difficult for me to get the thought of him off my head. Then miracle happened, four days before Christmas, I saw him at a carol service on a wheel chair with his mum. I couldn't believe my eyes..I rushed to him at once. He looked so pale and emaciated..he managed to smile when he saw me. I just couldn't hold back, I hugged and kissed him. The mum told me he is been battling with cancer before I met him..he told me he shut the door of his heart from loving me, because he knew he was dying.

He said meeting me was the best thing that ever happenned to him. I should never regret knowing him..we spent the xmas together at a hospice where he was admitted to dye. Sadly he passed on..on the 27th december of that year.

For many months I grieved. to help myself through it, I left Nairaland. Only to open a new account this year...stories of my life.
Stories for the gods
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by jennylove7575(f): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
nonsovich:
Stories for the gods
really?..are u mocking the dead?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2014
missyhorlah: No.I ardly fall in love undecided buht haf had crushes and I wasn't not sure if they were crushing on me too
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Pasqal09: Forcing yourself on him/her will only land you in the friend zone .
Nsonaso:

Please what is this friend zone that people normally talk about... I don't know it please can you enlighten me?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2014
undecided undecided
nonsovich:
Stories for the gods
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by nonsovich(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
jennylove7575: really?..are u mocking the dead?
Why is that I just feel this "ur story is some kind of fiction" or are a literature student tryna to use us practice?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by jennylove7575(f): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
nonsovich:
Why is that I just feel this "ur story is some kind of fiction" or are a literature student tryna to use us practice?
you tell me.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by tpia1: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yes, I love many people who do not return the feeling.

What do I do in such situations?

I get grateful for them providing me with the ability to still feel love, many do not have that emotion.

And yes, I leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by jnrbayano(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
snadguy007: Have you ever loved someone who didnt love you back. How did you manage the situation ? Did you force yourself on him/her just to be loved back or you let go ?

Answers needed please

Yes I have, severally.

I am always patient. I do exhaust all my tries and make sure I didn't abandon the "please love me" project rather too hurriedly.

Most times after I'm gone, it becomes their turn to want me.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by tpia1: 2:08am On Sep 25, 2014
nonsovich:

sleepless in seattle, or a walk to remember/winter's tale.

this nairaland, be like inception.

their reality is most times, fiction.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 25, 2014
I believe Sh*t happens....

Life is a teacher...We continue to learn till we breathe our last....

If we dont pass through some really tough times....How on earth are we gonna learn??....When we love someone who does love us back, we learn from the situation....

....It is more like a stepping stone to where I am going...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by marieolae(f): 5:20am On Sep 25, 2014
I can't imagine that. Its just the worst feeling in the world. Its like feeling rejected, and isolated. I can't force myself on anyone, if its not meant to be, then God will provide. its nt even a gd look at all
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 25, 2014
This takes me back to my secondary school days. This girl who was also my sorta cousin.

I loved her like mad. Infact, the whole school even the teachers knew. But she already has a bf and he was my friend/classmate. (Yes, in our class u can snatch a gurl and we wud just laugh over it)

Well I knew she had feelings for me but they were not strong I enough to make her love me back. But still I never gave up, I kept on trying and trying.

Eventually I realised that it was of no use coz I learnt from her that "the heart wants what the heart wants"

But we're still good friends, we still keep in touch
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

Yes I have, severally.

I am always patient. I do exhaust all my tries and make sure I didn't abandon the "please love me" project rather too hurriedly.

Most times after I'm gone, it becomes their turn to want me.
......and do you succumb to their 'wants' or you stay on the friendship level ??
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by jnrbayano(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2014
snadguy007: ......and do you succumb to their 'wants' or you stay on the friendship level ??

The chance has passed. I hardly succumb.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Rawshal(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Dat tin na bad experience 4 me oo..I love dis gal like mad but she only like me.after tryin to convince 4 like a week I jst free sharpalyy cuz am nt ready to b friendzone
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by zyzxx(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2014
missyhorlah: No.I ardly fall in love undecided buht haf had crushes and I wasn't not sure if they were crushing on me too
ur signature says it all
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Rawshal: Dat tin na bad experience 4 me oo..I love dis gal like mad but she only like me.after tryin to convince 4 like a week I jst free sharpalyy cuz am nt ready to b friendzone
Just a week .
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by frankmoney(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
actually am a very shy person ...so if I love someone I usually find it hard to walk up to the person .....but if she gives me d green light ..I will make a move not facially tho...
.probably start with a chat

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAGA-ism the worst disease guys suffer from all over the world(GUYS ONLY) / When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics) / Guys Can You Date/marry A Girl That Can't Cook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.