Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (484558 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2007
Romero u dey answer Ijaw man. Dont u know they say nonsence each time there drunk, which is always, unfortunately.

hahahahahahahahahaa. They call it Sapele water. hahahahahahaahhahahahaa. That is why with all there wisdom they still live on tress while the Notherners take there wealth. And all they can come up with is kidnap innocent workers.

Ijaw man. Never waste your time on him not even when it comes to jokes, because he can't defferentiate that from bizness, everything sounds confusing to him.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
Igbo unu nokwa ya, hehehehe, nka na onwe gi onye ana hun aya tata, Ynot ke ebe iricha ra? Odi egwu ohhhhh.

Monsheee too is out of town. Even Romero.

Ynot I hope ur not holding our student hostage. hmmm hmmmm hmmm.

Anyway am waiting for some info on where everyone is.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2007
Nnenne stop reading the replies. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2007
Where is everyone in here?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2007
Iko mmiri!! i n'acho m? cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 12:10am On Jun 10, 2007
Ikomi, aka ikocrazy

I got your message from Emmanuel last night

and i did not kidnap anyone. lol

are you sure nnenne aint sick or summ? last time she was here, she complained about flu. biko, find out if she's hospitalized. we can send delegates if necessary.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:12am On Jun 10, 2007
ghettochyk:

Iko mmiri!! i n'acho m? cool

My baby, why wont I look for u. Read ur reply on English Nigerian accent. Very funny. I think I agrree with u there.

Talk of inferiority complex. hahahahahahaha
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2007
lol!! akwa ya? cheesy
ngaa dizikwa empti oo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2007
Ynot:

Ikomi, aka ikocrazy

I got your message from Emmanuel last night

and i did not kidnap anyone. lol

are you sure nnenne aint sick or summ? last time she was here, she complained about flu. biko, find out if she's hospitalized. we can send delegates if necessary.

Who gave u that clue. Ikocrazy. hahahahahah. Ok u guys are digging into Ikomis treasure chest.

Nnnenne is alright. She spends time reading the thread everyday. Am not happy with her though. One does'nt get angry to the point of turning her back on her friends/mates. There is no excuse for that. Period.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:16am On Jun 10, 2007
ghettochyk:

ngaa dizikwa empti oo.

Ekwu na ihe ahun. When Iko is here u say the place is empty.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 12:18am On Jun 10, 2007
lol. ok, ngaa dizikwa full oooh!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2007
ghettochyk:

lol. ok, ngaa dizikwa full oooh!!!

To d brim now, to d brim. lol

Or do u want it to overflow.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2007
Ikomi:

Who gave u that clue. Ikocrazy. hahahahahah. Ok u guys are digging into Ikomis treasure chest.

Nnnenne is alright. She spends time reading the thread everyday. Am not happy with her though. One does'nt get angry to the point of turning her back on her friends/mates. There is no excuse for that. Period.

Ok. do tell her we all miss her here. i miss her hisssssssseeeesss lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:21am On Jun 10, 2007
Ynot:

Ok. do tell her we all miss her here. i miss her hisssssssseeeesss lol

I think she'll inderstand that. I dont know how to pass the hissssssssseeeessss on though. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:24am On Jun 10, 2007
Ghetto wad up. I thought u were going to come up with some stunning profile after our last discussion to prove Igbobeauty wrong.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2007
ndigbo ekene m unu ohhhhhhh
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2007
it seems i am alone here now after getting to know there is(was) a party going on without me
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 12:31am On Jun 10, 2007
Ikomi:

Ghetto wad up. I thought u were going to come up with some stunning profile after our last discussion to prove Igbobeauty wrong.

we had a discussion? what about Igbobeauty? what did she say dat i'm proving her wrong for?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:32am On Jun 10, 2007
romeo:

it seems i am alone here now after getting to know there is(was) a party going on without me

Wat party did u miss. Ynot was there a party last night?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 12:32am On Jun 10, 2007
Romeo kedu?

in fact, i'm leaving for a party now. u know it's grad season.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 12:34am On Jun 10, 2007
ynot biko si ebe ahu i noo riputa

GC adi m mma!1 ginwa nko? gwam ebe party ahu di ka m joinia
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:34am On Jun 10, 2007
ghettochyk:

we had a discussion? what about Igbobeauty? what did she say that i'm proving her wrong for?

Yeah Igbobeauty said she's Igbo beauty so we were like, how beautiful is Igbobeauty, that real beauties come from the ghetto, so we were like Ghettohen would show us wat stuff shes all made of. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:35am On Jun 10, 2007
ghettochyk:

in fact, i'm leaving for a party now. u know it's grad season.

Yeah, Onye na eme graduate?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2007
Ynot kwo puta nu ada diamond iji aka. Anyi ga ro pa gi ari rio. haaa.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2007
romeo:

ynot biko si ebe ahu i noo riputa

GC adi m mma!1 ginwa nko? gwam ebe party ahu di ka m joinia

I no dey anywhere oooh. i'm still waiting for black diamond to show up. seems like i gonna wait forever
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 12:38am On Jun 10, 2007
dis nwagetto sef!!!! tufiaaa, like play like play omipu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 12:39am On Jun 10, 2007
Ynot:

I no dey anywhere oooh. i'm still waiting for black diamond to show up. seems like i going to wait forever

nwada black biko putazia nu ohhh nwa oma
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:39am On Jun 10, 2007
Ynot:

I no dey anywhere oooh. i'm still waiting for black diamond to show up. seems like i going to wait forever

Di nta. hahahahahaha. Ada Diamond no ya, oku gi adi gha acha ma acha ma, owu ya mere idigha hun ada diamond.

Ada diamond biko kwan giwan puta kwan now.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2007
Ikomi:

Di nta. hahahahahaha. Ada Diamond no ya, oku gi adi gha acha ma acha ma, owu ya mere idigha hun ada diamond.

Ada diamond biko kwan giwan puta kwan now.

Don't worry, i'm going to dallas tomorrow for her. If mohammed refuse to go see the mountain, the mountain will go to mohammed.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:45am On Jun 10, 2007
Ynot:

Don't worry, i'm going to dallas tomorrow for her. If mohammed refuse to go see the mountain, the mountain will go to mohammed.

Look for ur info all roads leading to dallas would be blocked tommorrow. There is repair works being carried out. lol

Even airplanes wont fly, repair works is being carried out even in the air and on airports. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 12:50am On Jun 10, 2007
hmmmmmmmm ynot jirikwa nwayo maka ndi na eche gi na Dallas dikwa too much
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 12:52am On Jun 10, 2007
Ikomi:

Look for your info all roads leading to dallas would be blocked tommorrow. There is repair works being carried out. lol

Even airplanes wont fly, repair works is being carried out even in the air and on airports. lol

Thats not a problem, i drive bike

Romeo, nsogbu adighi. eji m rubber aga

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.