Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:18 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (486674 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2007
tasiana:

adim mma nwannem
the wazzup boss no dey fine my bros.we go site today him fall from ladder.
o toghi ochi ma oli sad
boss dara from ladder shocked shocked shocked kedu udi oru bu nke a ana esi na ukwu osisi ada. o maghi law of gravity?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2007
monshege my broda, agha biafra ahu adighi nma nchete maka ona awu nchete ya otua anya mmiri akwa ana agu m. the whole shetima anyi gbara ndi agha nigeria ooo odighi mma nchete biko. am crying now.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by doncaster(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2007
this is igbo dating site
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by segoye2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2007
Igbo Kwenu, ke du ko di, ke du ma ka onya, hummm Ikomi, Idi nu ulo?

Dear People,

Please I really need your help. I don't know if you could help me with the name of any company that produces a dual view decoder / receiver (Like when a station is tuned on TV1, you can watch another station on TV2 in another room; and maybe TV3, TV4 , another station).

Please if possible, site address too can do.

I really need your help on this and want to get one and send to my people in Nigeria.

Regards,

Segoye2
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2007
segoye2:

Igbo Kwenu, ke du ko di, ke du ma ka onya, hummm Ikomi, Idi nu ulo?

Dear People,

Please I really need your help. I don't know if you could help me with the name of any company that produces a dual view decoder / receiver (Like when a station is tuned on TV1, you can watch another station on TV2 in another room; and maybe TV3, TV4 , another station).

Please if possible, site address too can do.

I really need your help on this and want to get one and send to my people in Nigeria.

Regards,

Segoye2

and we would wanna help you because
nye m 1.5 reasons anyi ga eji nyere gi aka (hisses)
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by segoye2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2007
I ci Nzini? Bi ko gwa mu n hi a? N di serious cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
segoye2:

I ci Nzini? Bi ko gwa mu n hi a? N di serious cool
monshege:

and we would want to help you because
nye m 1.5 reasons anyi ga eji nyere gi aka (hisses)
Buhahahahaha, unu adighi serious, monshe, i choror ka o kwuo gi ugwo i gwajnu ya, marakwa na ufodu ndi noo ebe di related to ndi ofe mmanu. so nyere ya aka because of them
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2007
ndi igbo ekene kwa mu unu ozo, obu na meeting adighi tata. nnenne kedu ebe i no chat atu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2007
from is tis better smiley smiley smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chiogo(f): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2007
ndi igbo ekene mu unu

fromuk na nne, kedu ka unu mere?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2007
nnenne kedu ebe i no chat atu
where are u chatting. yap i called u again without private number. how is oru today
chiogo:

ndi igbo ekene mu unu

nwanne odinma kedu ige ndewoo nwoke oma.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2007
chiogo:

ndi igbo ekene mu unu

adim mma, giwa kwanu, i dikwa nma

From ah baby, i'll speak to u later ok? too stressed at work
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2007
u going to sleep now?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2007
es i'll spea to u tomorrow ok?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2007
ok nice sleep and agwo kwala ura oooooo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2007
fromuk:

ok nice sleep and agwo kwala ura oooooo.
suoro m ya na oyibo biko
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2007
snore smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2007
lol lol
ok i won't, i'll speak to u later babes ok? Good nite
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2007
ndi igbo ka chi fonu, tomorrow is another day, good one indeed.
nnenne nwanyi ome, ugo nwanyi nmu ji ejemba, ka anyi karia echi ooooooooo. good nite love, dont mind my post above ok
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chichi81(f): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2007
i can,t write in igbo. angry.Hi i am new to nairaland.this is my view about Anambra peers.they are the ones destroying the igbo image. angryOf all the Ibo states the UBA/NGIGE scandal is only possible in Anambra state. Traders mentality reigns supreme in Anambra state.Anambra state is a state of cash and carry people. They are always disgracing Ndigbo. If it is not Aguleri-Umuleri, it is Okija Shrine.If it is not Emeka Ofor it is Chris Uba or one uncouth money-miss-road who wants to show that money is everything.Unfortunately to a large extent these illiterate rascals succeed in these ventures because they always find people in Anambra state who will do their bidding for a little sum of money.Otokoto and his brigands tried such nonesense in Imo state and they are all lying six feet under today.In Anambra state Otokoto would be a kingmaker with the power to burn down the government house at his whim.Anambra state has the highest school drop-out rate in the entire southeast.The mentality of the uneducated has taken over the state. They have the biggest mouth in the SE zone but they are just the epitome of vulgarity, ANAMBRA is the problem with Igbos, they consistently behave like The Bendel Ibo's people, the Onitsha area needs to be sanitized
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chichi81(f): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2007
Ndi igbo kwenu. cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2007
chichi81:

i can,t write in igbo. angry.Hi i am new to nairaland.this is my view about Anambra peers.they are the ones destroying the igbo image. angryOf all the Ibo states the UBA/NGIGE scandal is only possible in Anambra state. Traders mentality reigns supreme in Anambra state.Anambra state is a state of cash and carry people. They are always disgracing Ndigbo. If it is not Aguleri-Umuleri, it is Okija Shrine.If it is not Emeka Ofor it is Chris Uba or one uncouth money-miss-road who wants to show that money is everything.Unfortunately to a large extent these illiterate rascals succeed in these ventures because they always find people in Anambra state who will do their bidding for a little sum of money.Otokoto and his brigands tried such nonesense in Imo state and they are all lying six feet under today.In Anambra state Otokoto would be a kingmaker with the power to burn down the government house at his whim.Anambra state has the highest school drop-out rate in the entire southeast.The mentality of the uneducated has taken over the state. They have the biggest mouth in the SE zone but they are just the epitome of vulgarity, ANAMBRA is the problem with Igbos, they consistently behave like The Bendel Ibo's people, the Onitsha area needs to be sanitized

U could have saved that in politics thread.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2007
How are we sure u never had otokoto as a boyfriend, that ur so angry.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chiogo(f): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2007
wow @chichi. i am from anambra and those words hurt. anywayz, idk much about my state. only been there a few times. BTW, u're welcome to nairaland.

@nne and fromuk

adim mma. grin

nne, kachi fo. afum na ina atupuru anuofia, ayefele onu. odi confused. hapu ya.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2007
Chichi welcome oooo
Chiogo, good night oh nne, aturu ahu ana akpo aye or whatever, neediri more help than nairaland gaa offerwu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2007
I was thinking ad meet my friends in here, na otokoto enemy, I come jam, Abeg pals good night jare. Someone just came to spoil the fun.  angry. Am sure an Anambra boy dumped u.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chichi81(f): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ chiogo,i am sorry if i offended you,this is just my view about Anambra people.by the way i am from Imo state.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2007
From we do yan today now, Nnenne how u dey, abeg make I go sleep wake again this otokoto woman that came in here is what we call bad omen. Ad see u guys tomorrow.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
clears throat

aga m asopuru ndi soldier mgbe nile
mgbe nile ka politicians na eri garri
ndi soldier were anya red bata na ochichi ooo
ndi nile riri akpa rice ga agbo ya
ma fuchiwa ihu

ladies and gentle men ee, country people, people
ihe ukwu mere
biko nu, biko nu unu egbula chichi81. unu amaghi na ihe okenye furu na elu nkwu, nwata ria nkwu ahu, o gaghi afu ya, ya mere its a free world hapunu umu ntakiri ka ha biakwute anyi na forum aaa. unu egbochila ha, na ihi na forum a bu maka ndi di otu ahu iji nye ha ezigbo omumu.
nne welucome, nne gi awula. was that your opinion or you were copying and pasting?

igbo mma mma nu ooo
ogwu m na onu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chichi81(f): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2007
Imo_State: Heart of Ndigbo .can't stand Anambra folks so carry on. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2007
still humming
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
chichi81:

Imo_State: Heart of Ndigbo .can't stand Anambra folks so carry on. grin

Please go and sleep u've made ur point. TY

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.