Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,040 members, 7,928,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:15 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (483099 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2007
adi m mma but a choro m i nu your olu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2007
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i opened a new page, why always me
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2007
because u write write too much, did u open the page yesterday, no so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i'll call u nnugo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2007
gotta go 2 bed now baby
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2007
ok nite nite
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2007
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2007
y'all leaving already? wtf?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by segoye2(m): 2:20am On Jul 07, 2007
Igbo Kwenu!

With great respect, I invite you all to our Iwuye on yoruba thread on Sat. 7th, July 2007!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by mohadana: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2007
Igbos Are Still Being Marginalised, Says Ojukwu
By Yemi Adebowale, 07.07.20.

Chief Emeka Ojukwu who led the Biafran side in the three-year Nigerian civil war yesterday insisted that Igbos were still being marginalized in Nigeria.
Ojukwu who spoke on a British Broadcasting Corp-oration (BBC) programme marking the 40th anniversary of the start of the Nigerian civil war (July 6, 1967) also alleged that 14 million people in the region were denied the right to vote during the April general election. Ojukwu was a presidential candidate in the polls, coming sixth, with 155,000 votes, according to official results.
The former Biafran leader also said Igbo people have more reason than ever to seek independence. "What upsets the Igbo population is that we are not equally Nigerian as the others. Give us a free and fair election. Allow us to be fully part of Nigeria. The only alternative is a separate existence.
The former Biafran leader however said he regretted the Biafran war and the deaths, but said he was proud that his people had fought back. He also said it would be possible for Nigeria to remain united.
Ojukwu made his historic Biafran declaration of independence on 30 May 1967. Five weeks later (July 6) the first shots were fired in the three-year war, in which more than one million people died, mostly from hunger.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by mohadana: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2007
60 Nigerians may lose resident permits for drug trafficking

HARD measures have been lined up for drug law offenders, according to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).

In a statement yesterday in Lagos, the NDLEA's Public Relations Officer, Ofoyeju Mitchell, disclosed that resident permits of 60 Nigerians living abroad may be revoked for their attempts to smuggle 99.03 kilograms of hard drugs out of Nigeria.

According to Mitchell, nine United Kingdom and four United States visas granted to some suspected drug traffickers, who were caught at the Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Lagos might be cancelled by the authorities.

He said 80.856 kilograms of cocaine, and 18.174 kilograms of cannabis, were found on the suspects when they were arrested.

The NELEA chairman, Ahmadu Giade, who also spoke at the agency's headquarters in Ikoyi, Lagos said: "We will stop at nothing to assert the integrity of the agency through professional counter narcotics practice. I am glad that our healthy collaboration with stakeholders is yielding positive results."

The NDLEA boss added that besides the prosecution of suspects, "we are exploring legal options that will lead to the repudiation of their resident permits and visas where necessary."

According to him, the suspects' assets and bank accounts had also been investigated with a view to forfeiting their unmerited wealth.

"We will continue to track them down so that their ill-motivated action will not smear the good image of our country. At present, we are investigating other cases and if found culpable the same measures will be applied against them."

Giade remarked that Spain seemed to be the new attraction of drug traffickers, 40 out of the 60 suspects were heading for that country, 17 to Italy, two to Germany.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Odumegwu(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2007
100% Igbo and Loving it!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2007
ueeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuu uuueeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

hahahahahahhaa monshege nice one man, i know that man they are making igwe 1 of ime ama hahahaha
sounds funny because we call them "ime ama people" meaning remote people
but i still like the one for owen and nnenne, i've never heard that song before and it's tight
igbo ekene kwa m unu nile
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2007
odika ha ogbala oso abiola again today, Monshege gbara agba oso abiola, romeo gbara agba oso abiola, nnenne gbara agba oso abiola, ynot gbara agba oso abiola i mana ikomi & GC gbara agba oso abiola etc.
Igbo ekene m nuooooooooo kwenu kwenu kwezuoooo nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2007
Thanks Monshheee. Nice one.

monshege:

TO NNENNE

angry  cheesy  sad  undecided  cry To who can give all those mixed emotion. I say have a lovely day.

This is my own dedication to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UZCVjfJgDI

[size=3pt]And don't think that means anything. Hisssseeeeeesssssssssssss. lol    [/size] wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by scony(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2007
how do i get on this forum.IGBO KWENU!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by scony(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2007
wetin dey happen my people?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2007
monshege and ikomi i loved the track especially ikomi's.monshe i've seen urs before, ikomi's was soooooooooo romantic.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Vitastraka(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2007
Igbo mma mma nu o!

I just spoke to a girl who showed signs of onu ojoo,

It made me remember someone and I decided to check in,

Biko nu how does one handle an Onu Ojoo babe?? Or at least bring out the best in her??
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2007
the iberibe girl will answer you better when she comes in grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2007
romeo:

the iberibe girl will answer you better when she comes in grin grin
hahahahaha haba! romero i biakwa

dee vita, longest time, ana m aju ase gi kemgbe. mana dika romero si kwuo, onwere onye ga asa gi ajuju ahu cheesy
@scony
ndewo oo, onweghi uzo ozo i ji abata na abughi otu a i siri wee bata.
ikocrazy, awwww! someone bring out the kleenex for nnenne
from be eliza, ana agba oso abiola ugboro abuo? kedu ije

ohaneze ndi igbo mma mma nu oo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2007
Monshe nwa mama kedu ka imere, amam na nkwusi izua gara ofuma. ndibe anyi choziri igba oso na ebea o bu ya mere ngi na aguru ha egwu umu okorobia. Daalu nwanne.

Igbo mma mma nuoooooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2007
Azuka where are u, my baby lost i'm so depressed.

come cheer me up
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2007
nne m(acharaugo nwanyi m)ano m ebea gi ni na eme gi depress biko.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2007
fromuk:

nne m(acharaugo nwanyi m)ano m ebea gi ni na eme gi depress biko.

so i gugori ihe m dere ebe ahu?// na wa for u oooo smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2007
na ebe ka i dere ya bu i he,osi na ogini na eme gi depress?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2007
i kporo m acharaugo nwanyi abi> so kee ebe isi wete aha ahu lol

nadal depressed me , i soooooooooo wanted him to win.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2007
i bu nu acharaugonwanyi now o bu nu i ma hu,me too achoro m ka o merie but that one ball gara across line wu his down fall, but all the same its forgotten so try and take it of your system and start bouncing like notin mega. i nugo. achoghi m ka i dikwa depress oooooooooo. let see u cheer up now
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2007
fromuk:

i bu nu acharaugonwanyi now o bu nu i ma hu,me too achoro m ka o merie but that one ball gara across line wu his down fall, but all the same its forgotten so try and take it of your system and start bouncing like notin mega. i nugo. achoghi m ka i dikwa depress oooooooooo. let see u cheer up now

ah sweetie, m ga a try. but u know what i'm like, m na e feel like i lost lol.

so i watchiri ya, i would have called u if i knew, i was screaming so much, and telling him to come ooooooon. but it wasn't to be.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2007
i watched it and was calling u when he was winning the second set but i piki hu. i hope u did not loose your voice while shouting
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2007
mba, i can scream for long without losing my voice, i've practiced for a long time lol. a bum oti mkpu. was that u calling? number gi aputaghi, so i didnt pick up.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2007
otim
nnenneigbo:

a bum oti mkpu.
Oti mkpu 1 na TBH. abi for where. ndi be anyi abia kwa hu tata, odi kwa na nma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.