Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,944 members, 7,969,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (487367 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
Ikomism kedu, odi ka i bu zi dibia nmiri nkea i na ekwu nmiri nmiri.
Ke kwanu planu gi with babyo ebe papao no kwa ya. odikwa ra gi egwu na abalia.
small thing nao gi emisie.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2007
hahahahahah babyO siri na ya che na m bu mmadu! hmmm, nnenne siri na ya roro m na nro!! hmmmm, acid enyi m nwanyi na ewe iwe for lack of interpretation!! hmmmmm

monshege nna o kwa soso go furu the something oooo cheesy cheesy

umuigbo Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by echelon(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2007
Mmadu anokwa ebe a?

Ndi be anyi, zaa nu mu oku na postua:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-72049.0.html

Kedu ihe i na-eche?

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2007
This Dimka is one really funny dude. R u a journalist or sumin' undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2007
His grandfather stole Igbo property in PH and the cry of the dispossessed fella don enter dimka head.
this is the type Igbos call "agwu"

The guy no well at all.
The question now is when does treatment start?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2007
Did his father steal Igbos properties? Is that true Dimka.

Listen up Dimka can I share in your old mans loot.  angry

Answer me Dimka.

Babyosisi its aint funny, what about all we talked about?

Babyosisi what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within and between us.  cheesy

NnenneIgbo u dont want to tell me the story okwa ya?

Ghettochyck keee ebe ino? Rolls eyes Nnenne u've spoiled me on this thread.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2007
Ikomi, o muwa ka i roga anya? ichoro ka anya pia gi ngaa ahu? angry

grin j/k!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2007
I was extremely busy na acho ebe ino, so now anam aju otu imere? cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2007
Ikomi:

Did his father steal Igbos properties? Is that true Dimka.

Listen up Dimka can I share in your old mans loot. angry

Answer me Dimka.

Babyosisi its aint funny, what about all we talked about?

Babyosisi what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within and between us. cheesy

NnenneIgbo u don't want to tell me the story okwa ya?

Ghettochyck keee ebe ino? Rolls eyes Nnenne u've spoiled me on this thread.

Ikomi I wish I had a younger unmarried sister.
I would have dashed her to you without dowry grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2007
Ikomi:

I was extremely busy na acho ebe ino, so now anam aju otu imere? cheesy
ok, leenie m ka m noo ngaa. why ka i ji a cho m? e ji m gi ugwo? undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
ghettochyk:

ok, leenie m ka m noo ngaa. why ka i ji a cho m? e ji m gi ugwo? undecided

Av heard it before, av heard it all before, av heard it all before. lol.  grin

Presido:
Nnenne ke ebe i no, i di kwa nma

NnenneIgbo:
adim nma, eji m gi ugwo

babyosisi:

Ikomi I wish I had a younger unmarried sister.
I would have dashed her to you without dowry grin

Babyosisi u can't keep me quite with that. We must do something.  wink  Whatever something means
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2007
Common man I think thats enough. Even a dog knows when to stop barking except its got rabbies.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2007
dimka:

Great!! I see your making progress!! Now just give yourself a couple of months and you'll learn how to count to 3!!!! cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2007
lol. Dimka are u making progress then.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2007
Mohadana aka Okoroamadi aka Dimka is Ndi Igbo's BIGGEST AND NUMBER 1 FAN!!! Why do you think he takes his time finding articles on ONLY ndi Igbo (not even his own people!!)and always seeking the attention of Ndi Igbo? Dimka, pray that in the next life, God will make you Igbo. smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2007
Amen, and Amen and Amen. Dimka say Issssseeeeeee to dat. lol.  cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2007
LMAO!! He laughing cuz he know it's true. OK, Dimka, I know it sounds discouraging that you'd have to wait for the next life to be Igbo, therefore, By the power vested in me. . . . .  I declare you Igbo. . . . happy now? tongue

NAAAA!!! I TAKE IT BACK. I JUST REMEMBERED. . . I MUST FIRST CONSULT WITH NDI UMU NNA BEFORE I DO DAT.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2007
dimka:

God forbid-tufikiaa lol.

Now ur talking like a gentle man and even having a lol. I knew there must be some good in u.

But dont forget that my apprentice arrangement. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2007
ghettochyk:

LMAO!! He laughing because he know it's true. OK, Dimka, I know it sounds discouraging that you'd have to wait for the next life to be Igbo, therefore, By the power vested in me. . . . .  I declare you Igbo. . . . happy now? tongue

NAAAA!!! I TAKE IT BACK. I JUST REMEMBERED. . . I MUST FIRST CONSULT WITH NDI UMU NNA BEFORE I DO DAT.

Yeah the Umunnas must be conferred with.  undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
Dimka so all u ever wanted was to be noticed, u could as well just have said that. U know I would have spoken to u.

Listen Dimka, I had one Ijaw girl when I was in Sapele. Her name is eehhhhhnnnnn. Ovorawen, Can u find her for me. lol.

Good man.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2007
like say una get time plenty to weste for dinta(hunter).
Ndigbo ndewe nu.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2007
watching danfo driver so funny osofia na xter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJTQgoJzLIY
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2007
Fromy fromy hehe!! i dikwa nma?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2007
adim nma ngi kwa nu, nka gara ikocracy na asin out and in afu oge adim sure na udo di.
ndewe nu. grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2007
lol! a dikwa m nma. too bad i gburu oge ma batawa. E nwere m onru chege m. Ka m gewe ugbua. Anyi ga afu oge ozo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2007
ok ga nke oma ohh,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2007
From how now? Nga like iwatch Osofia ahu, but got to help Ghetto with some work now. Ghetto idila ready. lol.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
Ikomi:

From how now? Nga like iwatch Osofia ahu, but got to help Ghetto with some work now. Ghetto idila ready. lol.
i dey my broda, odi go ready far tee now ga nwere ya aka but no cross 18 yard box. space no dey for NHS this time.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
@BabyO

biko anokwa m ya o. if you have no unmarried younger sister, i fit manage cousin cheesy even sef daughter no go be bad idea

ghettochyk:

LMAO!! He laughing because he know it's true. OK, Dimka, I know it sounds discouraging that you'd have to wait for the next life to be Igbo, therefore, By the power vested in me. . . . . I declare you Igbo. . . . happy now? tongue

maka nwata mba mmiri a, agaghi m ekwe ka oburu onye nke anyi. unless o ga ekwe ihaziri m nwada mbammiri kara aka nke ga achu m oyi na winter a na abia abia cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
presido1:

watching danfo driver so funny osofia na xter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJTQgoJzLIY

nna you got me addicted to the danfo driver movie.
I watched up till the 18th clip on you tube and forgot my womanly duties. cry
didn't know when oga came home.

that osuofia is an idiot.I love him
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Babyosisi

U forgot ur womanly duties eehhh kwa, if ur trying to make me jealous, I think I should let u know that am not going to sit here and cry or sulk, infact am diversifying.

But even if we're going to say good bye I think we should say it properly. So what do u say to one last night. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2007
Dimka, ur blocking my view. . . . watz ur dumbass still doing here?

ANYWAYS!!!

Ikomi:

@Babyosisi

You forgot your womanly duties eehhh kwa, if your trying to make me jealous, I think I should let u know that am not going to sit here and cry or sulk, infact am diversifying.

But even if we're going to say good bye I think we should say it properly. So what do u say to one last night. grin

azhi gba gi!!! onye aruru ali!!! tongue

grin grin

Babyosisi, were osisi gi piawa ya isi!!!  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.