Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,208 members, 7,939,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

10 Effective Ways To Make Money As Student Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Effective Ways To Make Money As Student Here In Nigeria (583 Views)

How To Make Money As A Teenager In Africa Online / Have You Tried This Simple Business Technique As Student Yet? / How I Become A (c.e.o ) As A Student Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Effective Ways To Make Money As Student Here In Nigeria by Ekennovative(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Alright, I just came across this and decided to share it here so that the undergraduates among us can benefit from it. I'll simply summarize it but if you want to view the full detail, you can check out the source.

The major reason I'm actually sharing this here is because I currently do 80% of what he has disclosed and they actually work for me. So, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work for you.

10 EFFECTIVE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY AS A STUDENT HERE IN NIGERIA

1. Make money on Fiverr.com
2. Make money with bulk SMS
3. Make money with blogging
4. Start information Marketing
5. Make money on Seoclerks and Soloadmarketplace

6. Make money with printing and photocopies
7. Make money by selling clothes
8. Play Musical Instruments
9. Organize Tutorials and Lessons
10. Start mini-importation business

source: http://earnbucksnow..co.ke/2014/09/10-effective-ways-to-make-money-as.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Help! / Attend Our Solar Independence Beach Party & Sign Up For A Free 3KVA System. / I Will Answer And Solve All Your Microsoft Excel Related Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.