Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,186 members, 7,916,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1477 Views)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / Why Being Shy Sucks / Being Shy: Is this a Good or Bad Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by motherlode: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: by callmespices(f): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Try to be un shy, lol kidding

I am facing the same issue too @op, but u just have to overcome it, being shy makes u overlook things even to the extent of not greeting pple around cos u feel "he might not respond or give me attitude"
It's not easy, cos Av been dere, but force ur self, greet pple, gist wit pple u know maybe around, then u will find A way to overcome " shyness "
Re: by herald9: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
I saw a thread somewhere about shyness.. Go dig it out and help yourself
Re: by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 22, 2014
herald9: I saw a thread somewhere about shyness.. Go dig it out and help yourself
hey
Re: by herald9: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2014
claireshan: hey
that was funny... Hehehe... so you think I should only be crushing? grin
Re: by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: by iceberylin(m): 6:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Your shy cause you look down on yourself a lot....
Work on your Sef_Esteem cool

1 Like

Re: by motherlode: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks @callmespices
callmespices: Try to be un shy, lol kidding

I am facing the same issue too @op, but u just have to overcome it, being shy makes u overlook things even to the extent of not greeting pple around cos u feel "he might not respond or give me attitude"
It's not easy, cos Av been dere, but force ur self, greet pple, gist wit pple u know maybe around, then u will find A way to overcome " shyness "
Re: by motherlode: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin: Your shy cause you look down on yourself a lot....
Work on your Sef_Esteem cool
yeah, but how?
Re: by iceberylin(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2014
motherlode:
yeah, but how?
Weed wink
Re: by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2014
herald9:
that was funny... Hehehe... so you think I should only be crushing? grin
yea u can only crush tongue its just the best because crushes are more beautiful than affairs because there is no responsibility, no worry, no commitmentsmiley

how was ur night?
Re: by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2014
callmespices: Try to be un shy, lol kidding

' Spices'
Re: by motherlode: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2014
herald9: I saw a thread somewhere about shyness.. Go dig it out and help yourself
please which source? TELL ME!!!!!
Re: by motherlode: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin:
Weed wink
Ah do you want to kill me, i said am shy and you're asking me to take WEED; you must be joking cuz if i tell you the true story you won't ask me to take WEED.
Pls is there any other?
Re: by iceberylin(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2014
motherlode:
Ah do you want to kill me, i said am shy and you're asking me to take WEED; you must be joking cuz if i tell you the true story you won't ask me to take WEED.
Pls is there any other?
Tell me the true story
Re: by Jarchi(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Am also overcoming mine,just try online help would have love to list but,want u to do the work if really u wanna lose ......
Re: by lawrenceunaa: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2014
op am currently i ur shoes but mine has to do with a neighbour which i + other NLders thinks it's awkward
Re: by motherlode: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2014
lawrenceunaa: op am currently i ur shoes but mine has to do with a neighbour which i + other NLders thinks it's awkward
shey, you can see what being shy has caused but it's ma ( oh i can't say) cuz she might be a nairalander or a guest?.
Re: by motherlode: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Jarchi: Am also overcoming mine,just try online help would have love to list but,want u to do the work if really u wanna lose ......
thanks
Re: by motherlode: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin:
Tell me the true story
story story!!!

so how do you want to get it?.
Re: by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2014
seems ur problem is self esteem issues.Try looking as best as you can,groom,get a nice hair style wear nice clothes.be sociable go out and mix with people(friends, strangers,friend of friends etc).Then try to build ur confidence.one way to build ur confidence is to approach random girls(may seem awkward at first but you will get used to it over time)if u are too shy talking to random girls then don't make eye contact when talking to them,be urself don't rehearse what to say or e go back fire for ur eyes.if u do all these in no time u will be free from shyness. that's how I overcame my shyness.

went from being the quiet boy in school to being a talk freak.saying bad tins like telling one girl straight up I wanna fvck her.high school days sha.
Re: by valmunich(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Why you feel shy talking to people, especially girls, just imagine in your mind, this person poops just like I do and also makes that 'face' while taking a dump, just think of random shiii that'll not make you rate the person high. Then you're good to go. Thank me lerra grin
Re: by motherlode: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2014
wincyhov: seems ur problem is self esteem issues.Try looking as best as you can,groom,get a nice hair style wear nice clothes.be sociable go out and mix with people(friends, strangers,friend of friends etc).Then try to build ur confidence.one way to build ur confidence is to approach random girls(may seem awkward at first but you will get used to it over time)if u are too shy talking to random girls then don't make eye contact when talking to them,be urself don't rehearse what to say or e go back fire for ur eyes.if u do all these in no time u will be free from shyness. that's how I overcame my shyness.

went from being the quiet boy in school to being a talk freak.saying bad tins like telling one girl straight up I wanna fvck her.high school days sha.
*speechless* uhn?
Re: by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2014
motherlode:
*speechless* uhn?
yes and surprised
Re: by callmespices(f): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

' Spices'
NinoBrown888
Re: by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
callmespices:
NinoBrown888

Thought you were suppose to blow Me a kiss or something,,, (according to your siggy)

You owe Moi a kiss ........
Re: by callmespices(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Thought you were suppose to blow Me a kiss or something,,, (according to your siggy)

You owe Moi a kiss ........
I knew that's what u were up to grin
Re: by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
callmespices:
I knew that's what u were up to grin

tha hot lips of yours !

Lol,,,,, you owe Me a kiss' huh.

When you gonna pay up...

#winks
Re: by callmespices(f): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

tha hot lips of yours !

Lol,,,,, you owe Me a kiss' huh.

When you gonna pay up...

#winks
*whispers* come to ma hood baby cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
callmespices:
*whispers* come to ma hood baby cheesy

My oh My,,,

*whispers*
Is it hot here or is jes you & I..,,#winks.
Re: by donyjohn: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Work on your Sef_Esteem

(1) (Reply)

Who truly Loves You? / Photos Of Cute Ladies Cry Over Love On Social Media / How To Approach An Attractive Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.