Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (173710 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by samurairulzz(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2014
I smell 14 years in prison here
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by PrincessB1(f): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Itzshaxee:
Hmmmmm, i just dey observe!
See ur signature sef undecided
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Laivia(f): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2014
briantext:

Are you the security guard?
............. Lolz u aint serious
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2014
Itzshaxee:
Hmmmmm, i just dey observe!

So now you observing huh?...smh...looks like you are one hell of a shameless guy and way you speak, God!, I wonder if you those words come through ur mouth or a.nus....a man with no remorse is no different from the devil. If you have an atom of shame and ur reasoning faculty is still functioning, cos your brain looks too watery to discharge it's fuctions, you'll learn not to take peoples' hard work as mere fun! and say "sorry"!!

Fu'ucking as'shole!...smcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Tolzeal(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Crocz:

So now you observing huh?...smh...looks like you are one hell of a shameless guy and way you speak, God!, I wonder if you those words come through ur mouth or a.nus....a man with no remorse is no different from the devil. If you have an atom of shame and ur reasoning faculty is still functioning, cos your brain looks too watery to discharge it's fuctions, you'll learn not to take peoples' hard work as mere fun! and say "sorry"!!

Fu'ucking as'shole!...smcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!

And Dude! Do u think u making a point here? Abusing someone unnecessarily is what I despise so much. Even dou ha has done the bad! There are better ways of attending to people in this kinda situation, rather than pouring some foul words in here and thinking uve acheieved a thang.!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Precious37: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2014
Dnt complet the story again sm thieves are wating fo u 2 finish so dat dey can complet dere trash

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2014
Tolzeal:

And Dude! Do u think u making a point here? Abusing someone unnecessarily is what I despise so much. Even dou ha has done the bad! There are better ways of attending to people in this kinda situation, rather than pouring some foul words in here and thinking uve acheieved a thang.!

Yeah...I guess I was caught in the heat of the moment...I don't insult people, infact he's the 1st on here but I'm not sorry that I did...the dude is shameless

And the way he thinks and talk (or type) is irritating...guess I should have handled it better thou
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by briantext(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2014
tongue
Laivia:
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by canalily(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2014
radicalove:

Why did u do this to Dicefrost Why did you not take permission from him? What you did is not fair. It is pure PLAGIARISM and it is a criminal offence. U even went as far as including in your website that nobody should copy/steal your story when, in essence, you were copying/stealing and pasting somebody else's story. Very bad of you.
...indeed offensive....
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Spongia1(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2014
There is no justification for stealing jwo. You should have asked for permission before you posted it. Two wrongs don't make a right
Itzshaxee:
Dicefrost please don't forqet to drop me your number! I'll like to reach you! It will be a pleasure when we settle things out!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Coolval22com: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2014
I think the issue has been settled, Dicefrost is a nice guy, he will continue the story.shortly....
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by michbax(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2014
Mrng folks...Nice story line Mr dice,I appreciate your creative skill.
On the issue @ hand,I would like to say this,I have being an active follower of coolval both in nairaland and on his blog,he is a talented writer just like th likes of money soldier,zubby,flow,etc there is no way he can descend so low to take credit of your works.
And secondly on the other facebook side,I would not blame him that much because he talks immature,maybe he doesn't know it is a crime in western world to steal people intellectual capability,pls vex-less and continue the good work.

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by whizqueen(f): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
dicefrost:
This guy just killed my zeal for writing. He has two of my stories on his Facebook page, receiving praise and accolades for my effort. I'm just demoralised. I spend hours thinking and mapping out a story, trying to put thought into words, while the he just wants to copy and paste. Why are Nigerians like this? How can you reap where you did not sow? Pls nairalanders and guests help me, lets invade his fb wall and twitter handle, let his followers know he is a plagiarist.......... I'm just sad

His fb name is "itz meshack shaxee"
my advice to u is to stop the story till sumtin is done ok. this is vry bad of the guy na... i checked his facebook nd drop harsh words for he n his goddamn fans. rubbish#
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by briantext(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Laivia:
I am wink
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by explorer250(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
oga dice, pls make you no vex. Some people are just too foolish to see the wrong they have done.
I think we nairalanders should move to his page and thrash him. When i mean nairalanders i mean every nairaland member including the literature section members. Oga seun, this is very bad and can make writters feel discouraged on writing in nairaland,hence,brings bad busines.Oga, Dont forget sexuality and
literature, including politics are the core of nairaland.
I suggest that seun and his mods should create a thread that will notify and mobilise all nairalanders on stolen intellectual works. When this is done nairalanders can now go and cause havoc in such pages or blogs.
Oya make we invade his page and humiliate him.
please continue your tori@dice. I am a major follower though poor at commenting*winks*

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Coolval22com: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
We have already resolved every issue concerning this story with dicefrost, he has allowed the story to be posted on our website www.coolval22.com with credit given to a name he asked for. please for those still dropping insults on our website, it isn't necessary, moreover the comments won't equally publish. Yea we agree it was an unfortunate incident since coolval has always been against plagiarism for such a thing to happen in his website, but you all know our website is a small forum where any registered member can post anything. we have been part of nairaland since 2012 and most guest stories and fans we have are from nairaland....... Dicefrost is a friend and we have settled.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Psalmwise(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
seems evertin as been setld .coolval sef nah bigtim NL write...coolval shud jez try nd monitor is site mak dm no smugl anoder persn story nter. pliagiawetinwetin no b gud tin.anyow sha dicefrost abeg continu ya tory i dey watch ur bck{shakabula dey ready}
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Psalmwise(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
coolval abeg,biko,pls warn dat ya guy oo nah wetin linda do bdat wey nearly costher her blog ooo.......am a folower of ur site pls y is it difficult to reg on ur site .. i avnt been able to reg For almost a yr ......
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
I guess i scrawed up guys! Am really sorry if i said anything you didn't like!

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dice oya come and update ooo
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Itzshaxee:
I guess i scrawed up guys! Am really sorry if i said anything you didn't like!

Its kinda funny that while this issue is ongoing, you are still copying and pasting on your page. It is disheartening. I'm sure you are waiting for me to update so that you ll copy again. And to think that you and i are of the same tribe makes it difficult to swallow.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by king406(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen,

I suggest u keep quiet and stop insulting this guy, let dicefrost and the guy who stole his story settle this privately in order to prevent this thread from being removed.

Dicefrost I suggest u collect the guys number and settle this case privately abeg!. Just think of what will happen when they remove this thread, we'll all be at loss, especially you.

So please I take god beg una oo make una keep shut! Dicefrost and the thief settle this like men!

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Zikyke(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dice,no mind witch people# cme update#
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Lonizzy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dicefrost,come finish this thing na
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by pearls336: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dicefrost dnt finish ds story,let dembloggers find an ending,open ur own blog,nd wn u do dnt fgt. Inform us on nairaland best of luck dear.

4 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by zamirikpo(m): 3:01am On Nov 11, 2014
@dicefrost.

am sure u knw ur real fans, like me, just email us d updates. scroll tru ur thread nd select ur fans. it mayb extra work but it ultimately secures ur work.

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2014
dicefrost:

Its kinda funny that while this issue is ongoing, you are still copying and pasting on your page. It is disheartening. I'm sure you are waiting for me to update so that you ll copy again. And to think that you and i are of the same tribe makes it difficult to swallow.
i guess i should meet you one on one bro! Just tell me where you're in my area, since we're from the same tribe!

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Laivia(f): 6:41am On Nov 11, 2014
zamirikpo:
@dicefrost.

am sure u knw ur real fans, like me, just email us d updates. scroll tru ur thread nd select ur fans. it mayb extra work but it ultimately secures ur work.
........ @dicefrost...... His very right........U shld try doing dat.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by adepiero: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Coolval222:
@dice i'm so sorry bro. One of my
members posted it on my website but the story has been
removed. I don't tolerate stealing
someone's work.... Thanks for
notifying me.... Do you have a number i can call to reach you
and apologize?.... By the way i can equally help any nairaland writer to protect his work from being copied on facebook. All i need is the link to the facebook page and the link to the original story....
Dice i hope you have forgiven me?. Actually i find it difficult to check out all the stories people post on my website. I'm so sorry.
i think your apology will go a long way but someone needs to be punished for the crime and this guy "Itzshaxee" represents a bad image for your site! better you do the needful before you regret it
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by adepiero: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2014
Dicefrost, it's about time you create your own blog and earn credits for your write-ups. after posting there you can do same here if you wish. no matter how many times you cry, thieves will never change their nature for you!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2014
adepiero:
Dicefrost, it's about time you create your own blog and earn credits for your write-ups. after posting there you can do same here if you wish. no matter how many times you cry, thieves will never change their nature for you!

I just wont have the time to update a blog
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by adepiero: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2014
dicefrost:

I just wont have the time to update a blog
someone can be your website administrator. all you have to do is write. you can earn money in the process instead of making money for naira land

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply)

2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.