Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Anarchy In The Igbo Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anarchy In The Igbo Nation (2892 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Gucciboss: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
relchange: "igbo enwe eze" is not a good thing, and if you look closely in igboland you will see that sections that have real kings (not all these thieves masquerading as ezes), like onitsha, nnewi, asaba, oba, arochukwu, ogwashi ukwu, nara (enugu state), nike (enugu state), and many such towns, are all progressive and highly achieving, both individually and as communities.
"igbo enwe eze" is actually a lie because these towns are the engine room of igbo development and achievement- stuff that igbo are known for. the tail does not wag the dog. cool
I think you guys are misunderstanding the concept of "Igbo enwe eze". It doesn't actually mean absence of leadership. kingship is not the only source of leadership. Besides, it's actually referring to Ïgbo as one ethnic group not Igbo as diverse people.
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Omololu007: tinubu laid a gud foundation durin his term,fashola is now buildin on d foundation,,,i dont fink u know ao messed up lagos was durin d regime of abacha and abdusalam.lagos was so dirty,corrupt,bad roads and insecurity were so rampant in lag,dia were gud roads in few part of lagos in dos days...ikeja,ikoyi,yaba,island wit very few federal roads,were d only place i know dat has gud roads in d late 90's

you are talking aesthetics.
Lagos has always been viable for business right from pre independence,, Are you trying to say it started in 99?
No Igbo man comes to Lagos to view the skyscrapers built by the whites.
They all had work and making money in mind before moving an inch Lagos-ward
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Omololu007(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

you are talking aesthetics.
Lagos has always been viable for business right from pre independence,, Are you trying to say it started in 99?
No Igbo man comes to Lagos to view the skyscrapers built by the whites.
They all had work and making money in mind before moving an inch Lagos-ward
guy if u know u cant read and understand wot am tryin to say,stop quotin me again,,,if tinubu and fashola is armin OPC militant d way sherrif armed boko haram,and opc are bombin and kilin in lagos,,would u plan to com and mak moni in lagos from ur vilage in d east....mtchewww
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2014
[size=18pt]Kings and Queens never poach Monkeys but

Olefin and Oloris poach bleaching creams [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Omololu007: guy if u know u cant read and understand wot am tryin to say,stop quotin me again,,,if tinubu and fashola is armin OPC militant d way sherrif armed boko haram,and opc are bombin and kilin in lagos,,would u plan to com and mak moni in lagos from ur vilage in d east....mtchewww

And why would tinubu want to bomb Lagos?
Moreover, people are still doing biz in the north.
Where is your own village in the west?
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Yes Igbos dont have king and will not bother about the benefits of having a Tinubu as one.
Igbos even make it vocal that "King is an enemy" "Ezebuilo" is a name in Igboland.

Achebe in TWAC acknowledged it, he said Yorubas had an headstart but Igbos where quick in wiping out their handicapp with a fantastic burst of energy because like the Yorubas they were not hindered by traditional hierarchies or the Hausas by wary religion.

Igbos are republicans and capitalists, without kings they are controlling their economies back home while trooping to Lagos to convert you that are in your kingdoms to slaves yet your kings couldnt save you.

The kings of Yorubas are Bleaching Olefin of Oyo with his numerous body-toning whores called Oloris, the Kings of the Oba of Lagos who will collect 24% kickback from Dangote and give him the ancestral homes of his subjects to demolish while the subjects turn to talakawas protesting in the streets of Isale Eko.

Igbos dont need Kings to blossom, mordern democratic settings dont thrive off monarchy and kingdoms.

Igbos will learn from Hausa abi, grin grin grin grin grin so that poverty will never depart in the abodes of those who didnt come from the royal family?
The type of Tinubu is whom your recommending for Igbos, whose wife is a senator, son-in-law a rep member, daughter a market leader, mother a ex market leader, brother money launderer, daughter-in-law a commisoner, he own 20% Lagos alone, all the revenues collections in SW are done by his coy, he was a senator, a governor, a godfather, a party owner, a certificate foger, an age cheat and drug dealer ......well Awolowo too was an ex convict and a notorious criminal, Abiola a notorious criminal and ex convict, Obasanjo an ex convict and a notorious criminal...who are Yorubas rewarding if not thugs, criminals and miscreants?

Igbos are independent minded, an Igbo child that didnt go to school will be under apprentice for 6yrs after the boss will settle him, he will start a biz and become his own boss, while a Yoruba drop out willl end up a tout or perpetual servant to a semi rich kinsmen, at 60yrs yorobamen are still serving their new boss whose dad they previously served, its only in yorubaland that you can spend N40K to lear mechanic for 17yrs, after you will free when your oga is satisfied of using you as an apprentice, he will again tell you to spend another money for being free which involves partying and merrymaking, then he will ask you to work for him for 3yrs again as independent former boy not minding your almost 40ys with 2wives and many children...Yorubas suck walahi

your king and slave mentality have subjugated you people into working as conductors while Igbos drive the Danfos, you are collecting tolls in Mandilas, Aspamda, Otigba, Alaba, Ladipo while Igbos bring in containers.

Ediots

You should have directed your frustrations and rants at the OP who asked the Jamb Question, afterall you are all Igbos.

The thread wasn't about Yoruba but about leadership in Igboland and Ralph Uwazuruke but you turned it to Yoruba bashing thread.

That shows how much you hate the Yorubas.

You need to rise above hate. Hate causes HBP.

I've risen above hate.

Life is good.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Omololu007(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And why would tinubu want to bomb Lagos?
Moreover, people are still doing biz in the north.
Where is your own village in the west?
my village is akure,ode,,,y dont u go and do business in bama
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Omololu007: my village is akure,ode,,,y dont u go and do business in bama

Am in yobe
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Omololu007(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Am in yobe
am in ibadan,,best of luck ova dia.
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by omenka(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2014
focus7: Truly leadership in igbo is irony. I am one those people dat holds the opinion that the best of brain, endowed gem are produced in igbo land but unfortunately, igbos don't give them recognition, they don't allow them the platform to manifest, they send such into oblivions rather the igbos go about celebrating d myopias, people without credibility, the crooks among them are their heros, what indeed an irony. When they see other tribe they ought to learn from their style of leadership they go all the way to lunch criticism against them. They should learn from the north, the west even the south-south, even the bible we reads says we should recognise those who deserves honour and stop patronising the wicked. For instance I still remember all the names the igbos call someone like Tinibu when he will recognise the genius in Yoruba land and give them the platform to manifest by featuring for leadership in various political areas , though it doesn't go down well with many and the igbos has always seen it as undemocratic and an opportunity to vent their despise for d Yorubas but then over the years the Yorubas has come to appreciate his initiatives and respect his opinions because those people has always delivered to expectations. But another irony that was unveil of the igbos of recent is their mass adoption of the candidacy of Jonathan as a concession presidential candidate for the pdp, they forefronts d infamous TAN to promote his candidacy, that's seems to be a clear deviation from igbos ideology of democratic except just as d writer has revealed that the claims of the igbos remain irony and mere pretence or clueless. This is also to show that d igbos who will not recognise d potentials among them and trust and igbo man to give him support for leadership will go all head forward to front the return of Jonathan a non-igbo undemocratically. In submition it means that the igbos has been wrong all the while but Tinubu has been right all the while in that case it will just suffice that the igbos should drop their pride and learn from other tribes that has foresight and stop wallowing in obscurity.
Na wa oo!!
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by huptin(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2014
whitecat1: You are one deranged ibo basttard with the biggest ereccttion at the thought of Yoruba!

What is so bad in one of your own asking you to queue behind another of your own who is fighting for your biafra? What's Yoruba problem with that?

Keep being the economic refugees that you are all over Nigeria and praying it's the other way around, foools!!

I wonder how a sane human being can concoct a pot pourri of lies and falsehood to make himself happy. Any way Self delusion is the opium of failures. The same Yorubas that he painted in such horrible terms are currently housing 80% of the nation's industries, out of 10 richest nigerians, at least 5 of then are Yorubas, even when GEJ decided to celebrate 100 greatest nigerians earlier this year 35 of them are Yorubas.

Now i know why my Igbo tenant can never like me, he has been fed with stories of how all Yorubas are failures and never do wells back in his village, he came to lagos and suddenly discovered to his greatest chagrin that everything he was told were lies, he had to practically meet one Yoruba or another for one favour or another in all his endeavours at making it big in Lagos. He couldn't come to terms with what he was fed with and what is on ground. I pity him, unlike most people though, he is allowing his frustration to slowly kill his Lagos dream. I predicted he will soon pack out quietly back to his village, i wait for the fulfillment of my prophesy soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
huptin:

I wonder how a sane human being can concoct a pot pourri of lies and falsehood to make himself happy. Any way Self delusion is the opium of failures. The same Yorubas that he painted in such horrible terms are currently housing 80% of the nation's industries, out of 10 richest nigerians, at least 5 of then are Yorubas, even when GEJ decided to celebrate 100 greatest nigerians earlier this year 35 of them are Yorubas.

Now i know why my Igbo tenant can never like me, he has been fed with stories of how all Yorubas are failures and never do wells back in his village, he came to lagos and suddenly discovered to his greatest chagrin that everything he was told were lies, he had to practically meet one Yoruba or another for one favour or another in all his endeavours at making it big in Lagos. He couldn't come to terms with what he was fed with and what is on ground. I pity him, unlike most people though, he is allowing his frustration to slowly kill his Lagos dream. I predicted he will soon pack out quietly back to his village, i wait for the fulfillment of my prophesy soon.
You didn't see any sense in what you wrote.
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Balkan(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
see me

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by christopher123(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
ARE THEY HOUSING OR OWNING, THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS
huptin:

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by christopher123(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=18pt]Kings and Queens never poach Monkeys but

Olefin and Oloris poach bleaching creams [/size]

SERIOUSLY THIS PICTURE DEY MAKE ME SHAME, ARE THEY OYIBO WANNABE KINGS AND THEIR MISTRESSES

BLEACHING MAKES ONE LOOK INFERIORY COMPLIMENTED'

WISH EM LUCK
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by RandomBlad: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: FG Lied, No Ceasefire Agreement/ SHEKAU NOT WITH CHIBOK GIRLS / Prophet Announced What 2015 Will Become / Breaking: Wikipedia 'names' Buhari President-elect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.