Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,312 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:57 AM

Best App To Block Unwanted Messages From Network Providers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best App To Block Unwanted Messages From Network Providers (763 Views)

Please How Do I Stop Unwanted Messages From 902 I Use Airtel / How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best App To Block Unwanted Messages From Network Providers by Namzy(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2014
Used to be a victim until I decided to go to playstore and download SMS FILTER. The app is awesome and not even up to 200kb. Anytime you get a rubbish text just open the app and add that number. You don't even have to add manually as the app has option to add from message directly. Also it doesn't delete the messages but stores them incase you mistakenly miss that important text(which ones sef) but said messages don't appear in your messages you only see those messages when you open the app.
Thank me later.....

1 Share

Re: Best App To Block Unwanted Messages From Network Providers by donlyone(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Actually, Avast has that Feature. Also, you can use the 'add to spam' feature under messages menu .

Have a lovely day
Re: Best App To Block Unwanted Messages From Network Providers by encryptjay(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
donlyone: Actually, Avast has that Feature. Also, you can use the 'add to spam' feature under messages menu .

Have a lovely day
I think that of the op is better cos of the size. What are you using Avast for? pls don't tell me VIRUS. DX toolbox also has the feature though.
Re: Best App To Block Unwanted Messages From Network Providers by lanre316: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ever since I discovered Calls Blacklist pro, I have never had problems with those useless SMS again.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 230,500,501,502,503 Corner / All Nairalanders Should Help Promote This Young Man's Business / Help On How To Unbrick Huawei G716

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.