Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ladies, Can You Do This? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Do This? (pic) (2325 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
nicechic: Am I mad?.........

Yes undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Bidex6444:
You are a lier with all this u said I know you can do it. The guy said no forming abeg no dey form for us here infact I want you to know that you can do more than it...hahahahahaha
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? (pic) by LaurelP(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
KMTee: say wetin happen...

propose to a typical African man?

mi o ni fe te

Wat of a white man?
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2014
I have come to realize that most NL babes live a fake life, they come here formin miss world and postin their best edited photo they can find on their phone and claim esteem, when in actual sense one level no de.....some of this fakeazz claimin "dem no fit" actually hide behind their anonymous handle and add u on BBM, before u chat with her for 3hrs, she has already started beggin u for recharge card...smh... Infact I give up on this NL chicks
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? (pic) by KMTee(f): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2014
LaurelP:
Wat of a white man?

now, we're talking, it's no big deal for the white

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Fat/plump Girls Harder To Get Than Slim Girls? / To Marry Or Not To Marry A Single Mum. Will U? / The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.