Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,806 members, 7,889,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies (4618 Views)

Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / Punch Newspaper Massive Recruitment For Graduate Trainee / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by meekm: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2008
Now, you can download Monday & Tuesday Newspaper Vacancies for free. Click Here. It's absolutely Free!
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by omomioba: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2008
I only saw Guardian and Punch. Please include Sun, Tribune and others. thanks anyway for the good job. smiley smiley
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by jobnig: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2008
Sun,Tribune and The Independent vacancies are listed Here
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by meekm: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2008
Watch out for other great vacancies coming soon. It's international! Cheer up cheesy
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by 9ijaprince(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2008
ok grin
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by Spreadit: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2008
Wow! Never knew these sites existed until I joined nairaland. Nairaland thank you o!
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by binainu: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
You have done a nice job here. Get Foreign Scholarships at www.educationwithoutpay.com
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by jobnig: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2008
To all job seekers here, I have a prayer for you: by the 15th January of 2009 you will be called for an interview that will result in you securing a dream job. Believe and it is so. Thanks all.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by omomioba: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2008
Please this section of the forum is to discuss job vacancies alone. Please don't post internet "quick" money here. If in doubt, see top of the page to read the rules of this forum. angry
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by meekm: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2008
I'm back. My man has just won the elections in U.S. I'm in high spirits and will be more determined now to make new researches to bring good links to our page. Hope you didn't miss me much. Well sha, i'm back for good. Enjoy!
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by Spreadit: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2008
Welcome back Meekm. We never get tired of your inspiration. You are the one we've been waiting for. Welcome bros.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by meekm: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2008
Much thanks spreadit. Click Here for more good news about life itself! I've tried it myself and it works.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by meekm: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2008
Heard from insiders some big multinational companies will be recruiting massively from Tuesday next week at Jobnownow.com. I'm not sure yet but let's be on the lookout. Happy Sunday.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by omomioba: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2008
Thanks for the info. You can also receive job vacancies daily through your GSM phone at www.joblogng.com. The offer the service for free.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by omomioba: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2008
My favourite jobs website is Jobnownow.com and my second favourite (still evaluating) is Joblogng.com.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by omomioba: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2008
Just waiting for the new jobs. Don't say i'm impatient. i'm filled up with anxiety.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by meekm: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2008
Now the big one: announcing www.nigerianjoblinks.com. Unlimited vacancies.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by Spreadit: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2008
I want to tell you all that I've just been called for an interview by Frankadal Consulting and I need all the prayers you can for me.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by omomioba: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2008
Congrats! Spreadit. We're in prayers for you. We go wash am o!
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by meekm: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2008
This is greeeeeaaaat news from spreadit. May it happen to all of us more sooner than later.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by omomioba: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2008
Spreadit please update us on your job position. My ears are scratching.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by Spreadit: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2008
Waiting for Spreadit!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by Spreadit: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hey, i'm back to say that the battle is not over yet. Passed stage 1. Next stage in 2 weeks. Peace be to all. smiley
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by meekm: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2008
Learnt joblogng.com has run into financial crisis and are about to shut down. We musn't allow them to close shop. Let's all contribute to help them out. sad sad
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by jobnig: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
Just visited Joblogng.com. There's actually light at the end of the tunnel for them. I'm relieved now grin.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by Spreadit: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2008
It's a cheering news grin
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by meekm: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2008
Thursday's Gurdian vacancies already out on www.jobnownow.com
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by goldplated(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2008
Are You guy guys just spamming this Thread or what?

Good you offer nice information but a link is enought no need for these unuseful bumping.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by meekm: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2008
There goes another Nigerian complaining about nothing! Can never please a Nigerian. Impossible!!!
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by jobnig: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2008
I think why it is good to make sure a post remains viewable for as much as possible is for people to be able to take advantage of it. The first time I came to Nairaland, it took me almost 2 weeks to discover some important posts which i never knew were there.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by Spreadit: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2008
You have said exactly what I wanted to say. It's important the posts stay longer for better viewing.
Re: Monday to Thursday Newspaper Vacancies by jobnig: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
Zeomac Plastics have started recruiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.KPMG Aptitude Test... / Pharma-deko Aptitude Test!! 12th Sept. / Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date And Venue 2022 Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.