Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,971 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

In Nigeria Police Only Protect The Rich Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Nigeria Police Only Protect The Rich Why? (720 Views)

SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener / Why Political Leaders Fail To Protect The Interest Of Their Followers / If Nigeria Is So Rich, Why Are Nigerians So Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Nigeria Police Only Protect The Rich Why? by Ayinde2: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2008
I observe certain thing in this part of the world, the rich and those in high places in our society keep the police only to guide and protect them,but its wrong. Let all the police guarding the Governor, Senators,Ministers, and the likes be on the road to protect everybody, the security situation will improve.

If the environment is secure why are you going out with so many police, move freely and see for yourself. POLICE ARE FOR THE RICH!!!
Re: In Nigeria Police Only Protect The Rich Why? by bawomolo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2008
the nigerian police protects anyone??
Re: In Nigeria Police Only Protect The Rich Why? by Ayinde2: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2008
I disagree with u sir, do you have them in your house, like the rich and government officials do?
Re: In Nigeria Police Only Protect The Rich Why? by DisGuy: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2008
of the 370,000 plus, about 100,000 are said to be stationed or attached to individuals (residence)  shocked shocked
Re: In Nigeria Police Only Protect The Rich Why? by bawomolo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2008
Ayinde!:

I disagree with u sir, do you have them in your house, like the rich and government officials do?

of course, constable okoro just passed out drunk in my compound.

(1) (Reply)

Glenn Beck Show Moving To Fox News Channel / Elizabeth Dole Sets A New Low For American Gutter Politics. / House Asks Fg To Reject $3bn World Bank Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.