Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip (18546 Views)

Crisis Brews As Dogara Moves To Strip Lasun Of Powers: Nation / Reps To Strip President Of Power Over Oil Licences / Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by waleleader(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2006
@walex4luv,
you confuse me there sir, can you please rephrase your point.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Seun(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2006
chosenbabe: nice comic
Thanks a million! Hope it was funny?
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by kaynet(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2006
nice one seun but to be candid, i don't think any of our wonderful mamas in Nigeria can make it to aso rock this is Nigeria and not LIBERIA!!!
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Raymand(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2006
niiice! grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by africanboy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2006
i thot seun always asked people to go to google instead of coming to him for advert placements, why is he now advertising on the comic strip. imagine what he would do if he were president. thats why i say, vote me!

*sorry, that was the part i noticed in the strip, otherwise it was kinda cool?*
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Seun(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2006
That's cool Ababoy. I was thinking of accepting ads in the body of the comics.

Do you want to see more of these two girls? (let's call them Ngozi and Amina)
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2006
The comic should be used for the political education of the ignorant masses.
The characters look like puppets.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by nilla(f): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2006
@ topic

that was really nice.

It will be nice to have a female president (maybe there will be change as a result).

Vote for me for president lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Seun
i hope you have some more comic strips
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by DaHitler(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2006
nilla:

@ topic

that was really nice.

It will be nice to have a female president (maybe there will be change as a result).

Vote for me for president lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Seun
i hope you have some more comic strips

What kind of stupid talk is that? Do you want a coup that badly?

Please only resolute manly men for President. Someone with the resolve to kick against a coup.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by nilla(f): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2006
@ Afeni

thats not stupid talk.

looks like you think only men can be leaders
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by DaHitler(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2006
nilla:

@ Afeni

thats not stupid talk.

looks like you think only men can be leaders

I didn't say that. Women can lead as Governors and legislature. But for the time being, only resolute men for the top executive of the country.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by mrmayor(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2006
Afeni,
Afeni:

What kind of stupid talk is that? Do you want a coup that badly?
Please only resolute manly men for President. Someone with the resolve to kick against a coup.
You can be funny sometimes,thanks grin grin grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by nilla(f): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2006
@ afeni
goodluck finding your resolute men tongue
I want a good nigerian president (dont care if its a male or female)
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by DaHitler(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2006
Nilla, its funny you should say that. It just so happens that I am manly and resolute. I guess I should rule the country, for the good of the people. But I must warn you, if I get elected, the only way they are going to take power from me is from my cold, dead hands.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by nilla(f): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2006
@ Afeni

when you say "they" you mean the coup plotters right. Well good for you for willing to die for our country.
Question: so when your hands are dead and cold that means they would be in power abi?
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by DaHitler(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2006
How the hell would I know? And here was I thinking that dead people were incapable of making decisions. shocked
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by nilla(f): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2006
lmao
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by MissEniola(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2006
hahaha! nice one! where did u get the actresses grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Seun(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2006
They are more or less models, rather than actresses. Nigeria is full of youths in need of employment. wink
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by DaHitler(m): 2:46am On Jul 31, 2006
Seun:

They are more or less models, rather than actresses. Nigeria is full of youths in need of employment. wink

Is that so? Mr. 2.6 percent unemployment. grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Seun(m): 3:15am On Jul 31, 2006
In my defence, the two youths in question are about junior secondary school students on holidays. I was only repeating the popular opinion which is of course wrong. Many apologies.

University graduates - a small minority - are the ones sitting at home waiting for bank and oil company jobs because they think that's what they "deserve". The rest of us are busy working, even if the work we do isn't so prestigous.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by DaHitler(m): 3:28am On Jul 31, 2006
Seun:

In my defence, the two youths in question are about junior secondary school students on holidays. I was only repeating the popular opinion which is of course wrong. Many apologies.

University graduates - a small minority - are the ones sitting at home waiting for bank and oil company jobs because they think that's what they "deserve". The rest of us are busy working, even if the work we do isn't so prestigous.

You type like a university graduate. cheesy And p.s. change my name back. Retro really hates "Dahitler"
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by woleprof(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2006
nice comic. my reply umm, brb
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by diyobdw(f): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2006
Good one!
As per if a woman should. Yeah why not at least we have fewer woman that have failed in public office grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by nilla(f): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2006
right on girl
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by woleprof(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2006
Why dont we try a female president? afterall since 1960 we hv been ruled and mislead by the so-called men embarassed embarassed embarassed. Lets join hands and vote for a female president. They re our mothers, sisiters, girlfriend, wife. they re very caring and tolorating. They re special being form our (men) ribs. They re strong and agile. although they have their limitations

VOTE WOMEN FOR PRESIDENT grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by diyobdw(f): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2006
Yeah if you want to get a man's job done use a woman that way you get extra grin(WO-man)
but 4 real when a woman says yes or no in such issues, it usually meant!
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by spicy007(f): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2006
hey, nice comic strip, Seun, really nice grin grin grin

made me laff and at the same time, made me think

HERE ARE A FEW POINTS IN FAVOUR OF THE SO-CALLED "WEAKER SEX"

but it is an established fact that when you want to fight corruption in any place, its the women you have to call, because when they have an ambtion, they wont rest till its done and of the sexes, they are less corruptible,

look at babes like the female Indian president(i dnt kno if she's still there, elizabeth taylor, margareth thatcher, even our dora akunyili, ngozi okonjo-iweala, onyiuke here in naija.go down memory lane and remember babes like funmilayo ransome-kuti, madam tinubu, and moremi, madam bilikisu( the so-called Queen of Sheba)the amazons of Dahomey(now Benin Republic) who spear headed crusades and made things happen in during their time,,,not forgetting terrorists like Efunsetan Aniwura of Ibadanland
look at wot they've done with the positions they've been given,

for a war-torn country like liberia, to have enuff faith to vote a woman president (madam Sileaf), then why cant we just put aside oue egocentricism and male chauvinism, give it a try and see wot happens

i think we are afraid of change in this country,,,we are afraid to give women the right to rule cos we are comfortable relegating them in the background, it suits the men that wey and thats why over the centuries, there has always been the battle of the sexes. oh God, when will it ever stop

women have always been known to be hardowrking and VERY effective managers. lod has given us the kind of strength which can never be equalled by men. they have the physical strength, we have the mental strength. look at most homes, who makes it work most men have become irresponsible, leaving even their own share of responsibility to the women.

women have gone to places and done jobs which were initially left to the men, but how many men have tried to switch places with their wives or even appreciate wot they do in the homes?

you wanna know how a man is, look at wot he has made of his own home, SIMPLE.

i hope with these FEW words of mine, i've been able to convince you that women can do better than men, even in the leadership of a country like ours, NIGERIA
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Shinor(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2006
It will never happen, not in the next 20 years

Maggie Thatcher said the same in 1969, Her words were actually"No woman will be prime Minister in my life time", Se what happened later.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Seun(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2006
I wonder what our two young political gurus should work on next.
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by woleprof(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2006
Seun:

I wonder what our two young political gurus should work on next.

Let them start with fasting and praying for devine intervention grin grin grin
Re: 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2006
Is it 'Skontolo' or 'Skentele'?

What is the meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election / Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari / APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.