Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,876 members, 7,906,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Benefits Of Patience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benefits Of Patience (698 Views)

Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan / (THE VIRTUE OF Patience)…patience Is Not The Length Of The Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Patience by freeoffer: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2008
BENEFITS OF PATIENCE

Patience is defined as the act of sticking firm to something no matter the condition.
2 peter 1:4-8 has told us the things we need to do for us to be productive and fruitful.
These include;
Godliness brotherly kindness
Self control perseverance
Perseverance godliness
PRAY WITH ME!!!
Dear Father,
I thank you for giving me the power and ability to face any challenge and win. Thank you for giving me patience and making me victory in any competition or trials that comes my ways. I know and believe that my tomorrow will always be greater and better than my yesterday and today. Because my path is as the path of the just that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect dry! I refuse to cast away my confidence and hope in your holy word! In Jesus Name, Amen.

FROM; EDIKAN
www.powersofprayer(DOT)(DOT)com
YOU CAN ALSO USE THE SEARCH ENGINE IN THIS WEBSITE TO FOWNLOAD FREE BIBLE AND MUSICS INTO YOUR PHONES AND IPODS.
Re: Benefits Of Patience by abujabooks(f): 2:19am On Nov 05, 2008
Thx

(1) (Reply)

Eight Lies Of A Mother / End Of The World According To: / Re: What Is Atheophobia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.