Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,301 members, 7,943,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? (1416 Views)

Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With / Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by LaurelP(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Really there are some monickers right here dat I would like to meet in person outside of NL.
Apart from Seun whom I know many wud love to meet in person (I don't know how possible dis can be sha) there are also other fantastic people here who I have come to develop likeness for.

Either for their incisive posts, their funny character, their friendly nature or their wealth of experience which I nid to tap into!

Okay here are d people I would love to meet in person

* Seun- I have some things to discuss with him
* xxxteddyxxx- Dis guy can turn a dull guy like me into a ladies man grin
*Jarus- he's got much experience in terms of career and work
*theres dis guy dat always posts career stuffs, I've forgotten his name
*MrCork- I just wanna know wat dis guy looks like!
*MzMycoli- I think dis lady is knowledgeable
* Traedlyn- I just like dis guy with his smileys grin in all his postsĀ§
*Temigracie- I think dis lady is friendly
*Rozzay- all I can do is just laugh!
*Priscaoge- always jovial
Lalasticlala- I like his posts

They're many but diz are d ones I can easily remember now!
Now over to you.
Who wud u like to meet in person?

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by rattlesnake(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
LaurelP: Really there are some monickers right here dat I would like to meet in person outside of NL.
Apart from Seun whom I know many wud love to meet in person (I don't know how possible dis can be sha) there are also other fantastic people here who I have come to develop likeness for.

Either for their incisive posts, their funny character, their friendly nature or their wealth of experience which I nid to tap into!

Okay here are d people I would love to meet in person

* Seun- I have some things to discuss with him
* xxxteddyxxx- Dis guy can turn a dull guy like me into a ladies man grin
*Jarus- he's got much experience in terms of career and work
*theres dis guy dat always posts career stuffs, I've forgotten his name
*MrCork- I just wanna know wat dis guy looks like!
*MzMycoli- I think dis lady is knowledgeable
* Traedlyn- I just like dis guy with his smileys grin in all his postsĀ§
*Temigracie- I think dis lady is friendly
*Rozzay- all I can do is just laugh!
*Priscaoge- always jovial
Lalasticlala- I like his posts

They're many but diz are d ones I can easily remember now!
Now over to you.
Who wud u like to meet in person?

u wanna meet people that dont wanna meet u

thats LOW undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by polz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
rattlesnake:

thats LOW undecided
Tell me dis has nothing 2 do wif yu-not-being-mentioned undecided

5 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by LaurelP(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
rattlesnake:

thats LOW undecided

No its not
Its normal to want to meet interesting ppl, there's nothing low abt it
I sense low self esteem in you
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by rattlesnake(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
polz:
Tell me dis has nothing 2 do wif yu-not-being-mentioned undecided

I JUST SAW U "MENTIONED" ME....

so? undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by lalasticlala(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
I have a couple of them that I would wanna meet too.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by philantoxx(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
don't be awed coz not evrytin here is real.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by chimerase2: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Like to meet icebebe sori icefish chai I would like to beat the hell out of her
Cus she too dey yab the man of God for twitter angry angry
Then maybe rozzay cus I hv a minstration with her grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by polz(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
rattlesnake:

I JUST SAW U "MENTIONED" ME....

so? undecided undecided
Ahahahahahaha grin
Acting lyk he doesn't knw wat m talking 'bout...

#LOOKATEW undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by LaurelP(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
philantoxx: don't be awed coz not evrytin here is real.

Whether real or not, they're human beings
I just like dia personality shikena!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by rattlesnake(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
polz:
Ahahahahahaha grin
Acting lyk he doesn't knw wat m talking 'bout...

#LOOKATEW undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
I would like to meet juliet Arnold
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Crocz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Can't really say I want to meet someone from NL in person...but if I was going to, I think Kachisbarbie is the most natural option...she's intelligent, smart, calm and....MARRIED!...b4 somebody calls me a woman wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
.. ...@LaurelP.....Tanks for the compliment, sir....

...lol....Yeah, I also wanna meet some people too....SOme who have brighten up my day with their comments or posts, their words of encouragement, their voice, their grammar etc.....

Mizmycoli- truely, you inspire me...You are my mentor...some-one i look up to....SOme-one i know has a good heart....One day, we are gonna see....AM so sure of that...

Tymax- hmmmm....He is sweet...so sweet.....**whispers into his ears**...keep doing what you do best.....

Rozzay- Madam koshoshi...madam kosiwere.....Honestly, i dey gbadun you for real....Lemme confess, I follow your posts in the sexuality section....hmmmm, babe.....**lips sealed**...

Mencade5- my first and only NL brother....You are simply the best...I miss you, honestly....I miss your post and comments...

LaurelP- **bows**.....D'Boss......

And so on and so forth....I really wish i can meet you guys....I have made lots of friends here....even more than the ones i have offline...Mstik, Priscaoge, elantracy, xtaryne, Tradelyn, Dytbabe (* in Ty's voice... Ayounge peperempe 1)..etc....I love you guys alot...hoopefully..one day...we are gonna meet....

3 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by philantoxx(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
LaurelP:

Whether real or not, they're human beings
I just like dia personality shikena!
aite bro...its nice u know sha
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by TRADELYN: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks @ temigracie. Where and when we go meet is up to you naa tongue grin shocked

I would like to meet mencade5, jbluv55...

Still typing...

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by priscaoge(f): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
rattlesnake:

thats LOW undecided
LIESundecided.....I personally wanna meet him or have a date with himtonguetongue. He's a cool n kind person.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by iceberylin(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Andyblaze!!!!!
I would love to take him to Yabaleft personally grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by chibwike(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Have not fallen inlove with anyone(lady) here on NL...so wud not really like to meet anybody.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by rattlesnake(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:
LIESundecided.....I personally wanna meet him or have a date with himtonguetongue. He's a cool n kind person.
smiley smiley as an actress anyway i believe this is either acting or powerful illusions.......women sha.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that's why sometimes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(synagogue dey full every Sunday undecided)
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Swagavillage(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
just seun
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
temigracie: .. ...@LaurelP.....Tanks for the compliment, sir....

...lol....Yeah, I also wanna meet some people too....SOme who have brighten up my day with their comments or posts, their words of encouragement, their voice, their grammar etc.....

Mizmycoli- truely, you inspire me...You are my mentor...some-one i look up to....SOme-one i know has a good heart....One day, we are gonna see....AM so sure of that...

Tymax- hmmmm....He is sweet...so sweet.....**whispers into his ears**...keep doing what you do best.....

Rozzay- Madam koshoshi...madam kosiwere.....Honestly, i dey gbadun you for real....Lemme confess, I follow your posts in the sexuality section....hmmmm, babe.....**lips sealed**...

Mencade5- my first and only NL brother....You are simply the best...I miss you, honestly....I miss your post and comments...

LaurelP- **bows**.....D'Boss......

And so on and so forth....I really wish i can meet you guys....I have made lots of friends here....even more than the ones i have offline...Mstik, Priscaoge, elantracy, xtaryne, Tradelyn, Dytbabe (* in Ty's voice... Ayounge peperempe 1)..etc....I love you guys alot...hoopefully..one day...we are gonna meet....
Awwww boo mi I want nofin more dan to meet u. U r a darling

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by LaurelP(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

grin What can I say?
Thanks dear, ur down to earth
I'll definitely take u out one of dis days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by priscaoge(f): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
If I start now,its obvious that am gonna mention all my intelligent Pals,my Crib Crew and all my Hommiesgrincheesy

@LaurelP
@temigracie
@MizMyColi
@Kachisbarbie
@Softsparkyy
@Franksnow
@naijaboiy
@Sammyblaq
@Frankysnow
@Mrsbreezy
@missberrypop5
@Rozzay
@davep
@les
@Missmossy
@marieolae
@KelvinGraphics
@Dayjhihannon01
@chibwike

OMG....I wish we can have a (Get 2gether) someday!...Am proud of U guys! U have inspired me a lot!

And even rattlesnake I wanna see u face to face one daytonguetonguetongue,whether u like it or yesgringringrin.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by priscaoge(f): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
rattlesnake: smiley smiley as an actress anyway i believe this is either acting or powerful illusions.......women sha.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that's why sometimes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(synagogue dey full every Sunday undecided)

Hahahhahah, u are such an impossible dudecheesycheesycheesy,pls fix a date 4 US. I wanna see ugrin

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by rattlesnake(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

Hahahhahah, u are such an impossible dudecheesycheesycheesy,pls fix a date 4 US. I wanna see ugrin
my atrocities on NL is too plenty madam....no one can see me till judgment day grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Just 1 person,merieam16,she's is beautiful and her personality is just "WAW",can't wait for her to come to lag
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crocz: Can't really say I want to meet someone from NL in person...but if I was going to, I think Kachisbarbie is the most natural option...she's intelligent, smart, calm and....MARRIED!...b4 somebody calls me a woman wrapper
Uncle you are a woman-wrapper....lol...hahahahaha. You say I calm, no worry...you go soon see my real character...hahahah.

Seriously I can't pick out one person @OP

I don't think I hide my feelings, so it's pretty easy to know if I gat e-love for you. If I gat e-love for you, then I definitely wanna meet you

P.S : I think I'm running mad, I don't use ear to hear music again. Now I am trying to learn break dance - I hope it's not too late...#noSleepingTonight# grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Sammyblaq(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge: If I start now,its obvious that am gonna mention all my intelligent Pals,my Crib Crew and all my Hommiesgrincheesy

@LaurelP
@temigracie
@MizMyColi
@Kachisbarbie
@Softsparkyy
@Franksnow
@naijaboiy
@Sammyblaq
@Frankysnow
@Mrsbreezy
@missberrypop5
@Rozzay
@davep
@les
@Missmossy
@marialeo
@KelvinGraphics
@Dayjhihannon01
@chibwike

OMG....I wish we can have a (Get 2gether) someday!...Am proud of U guys! U have inspired me a lot!

And even rattlesnake I wanna see u face to face one daytonguetonguetongue,whether u like it or yesgringringrin.
so so on point...i love this world(nairaland). One day
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by chibwike(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge: If I start now,its obvious that am gonna mention all my intelligent Pals,my Crib Crew and all my Hommiesgrincheesy

@LaurelP
@temigracie
@MizMyColi
@Kachisbarbie
@Softsparkyy
@Franksnow
@naijaboiy
@Sammyblaq
@Frankysnow
@Mrsbreezy
@missberrypop5
@Rozzay
@davep
@les
@Missmossy
@marialeo
@KelvinGraphics
@Dayjhihannon01
@chibwike

and i was the last
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Crocz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Uncle you are a woman-wrapper....lol...hahahahaha

Seriously I can't pick out one person @OP

Men don't wrap married women, do they? grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by yungchop: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crocz:

Men don't wrap married women, do they? grin
they do and that's whay you're doing, lemme summon the right authorities to handle your case . Tosyne2much , valmunich , naijaboiy sumbody is wrappering somebody here o!! Crocz its better you take to your heels before the arrive

(1) (2) (Reply)

190 And Omolola. / I Need Sugar Mum To Sponsor Me. / Any Nairalanders Still Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.