Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria - Computer Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria (3742 Views)

12-cell Laptop Batteries that lasts For 5hours for Sale @ Reduced Price / Laptop Batteries Available For Sale / Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:10am On Apr 06, 2015
The world has the habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he is going
By Napoleon Hill
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2015
"Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself."
By Robert Collier
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
"Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows."
By Michael Landon
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 3:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Good morning, we're open for business today from 9am to 6pm.
Thank you.
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Favour and blessing is our portion TODAY IJN
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2015
"Man is what he believes."
By Anton Chekhov
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:19am On Apr 26, 2015
"Rather than waste time and energy worrying, use that time and energy to constructively deal with whatever is causing the worry."
By Author unknown

Do Not Worry
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry
about your life, what you will eat or
drink; or about your body, what you
will wear. Is not life more than food,
and the body more than clothes?
Look at the birds of the air; they
do not sow or reap or store away in
barns, and yet your heavenly Father
feeds them. Are you not much more
valuable than they? Can any one of
you by worrying add a single hour to
your life ?

Happy Sunday
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
yes
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 12:32am On May 02, 2015
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2015
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. Arthur Ashe
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2015
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. Helen Keller
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2015
Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. Sam Levenson
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2015
Expect problems and eat them for breakfast. Alfred A. Montapert
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2015
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. Norman Vincent Peale
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 4:22am On May 15, 2015
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. Henry David Thoreau.
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:49am On May 19, 2015
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2015
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2015
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2015
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2015
Good morning.
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 2:14am On May 27, 2015
Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
By Napoleon Hill
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2015
"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." By Lyndon Johnson
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2015
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
Be not afraid of going slowly; be only afraid of standing still. By Chinese Proverb
Re: Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:55am On May 30, 2015
"The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire."
By Brian Tracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etisalat Cliqlite Android Tablet Screen Replacement. / Brand New Laptops @ Factory Prices Of 18k And Above. Cash And Carry ! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.