Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,250 members, 7,974,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:48 PM

I need a job terribly - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I need a job terribly (1197 Views)

I'm Suddenly Out Of A Job With Amazing Credentials In Petroleum Engineering UK / me / How To Get A Job Without Work Experience By Abdussalam Amoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need a job terribly by Parasitic(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
I am a graduate and qualified to take up any role in your coy. I possess excellent analytical skills, ability to perform task without assistance, team player, goal getter.
Re: I need a job terribly by marvelling(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Parasitic: I am a graduate and qualified to take up any role in your coy. I possess excellent analytical skills, ability to perform task without assistance, team player, goal getter.

What did you read in school?
Re: I need a job terribly by insidifyguru: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Parasitic: I am a graduate and qualified to take up any role in your coy. I possess excellent analytical skills, ability to perform task without assistance, team player, goal getter.

Good morning,just came across your thread now and I'll like to offer a few words of advice that I'm positive will be helpful. One of the first things to do when looking for a job is not be desperate. The topic of your thread shouts and screams desperation and it might be working against you. Employers read a lot of negative things into desperation so please don't be.

You also did not state what course you studied in school,what grade you finished with (optional),and what exact skills you have that are exceptional. These are details that are clear and will make a potential employer quickly scan through his head,while reading your post,where exactly you can fit in in his/her firm.

Lastly,you can check out www.Insidify.com you will not be disappointed with what you find there. All the best in your job search. #Insidify
Re: I need a job terribly by Parasitic(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2014
insidifyguru:

Good morning,just came across your thread now and I'll like to offer a few words of advice that I'm positive will be helpful. One of the first things to do when looking for a job is not be desperate. The topic of your thread shouts and screams desperation and it might be working against you. Employers read a lot of negative things into desperation so please don't be.

You also did not state what course you studied in school,what grade you finished with (optional),and what exact skills you have that are exceptional. These are details that are clear and will make a potential employer quickly scan through his head,while reading your post,where exactly you can fit in in his/her firm.

Lastly,you can check out www.Insidify.com you will not be disappointed with what you find there. All the best in your job search. #Insidify

Thanks sir. Can you help me? I will email you my CV
Re: I need a job terribly by insidifyguru: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Parasitic:

Ok. E-mail me your CV. You can mail me on timothy@insidify.com. I'll help go through it and edit where necessary to optimise it. I'll then send back to you so that you can upload it digitally on your profile on www.Insidify.com and voila! There you'll find jobs that match your qualifications.
Re: I need a job terribly by marvelling(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Parasitic:

It seems you are ashamed of clearly stating what you read in school.
Re: I need a job terribly by marvelling(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Parasitic:

Re: I need a job terribly by Parasitic(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2014
marvelling:

It seems you are ashamed of clearly stating what you read in school.
microbiology sir.
Re: I need a job terribly by marvelling(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Parasitic:
microbiology sir.

grin I was thinking it was zoology. I read microbiology too.

Have you finished nysc?
Re: I need a job terribly by SeunOdumusi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice one!
Re: I need a job terribly by Parasitic(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
marvelling:

Have you finished nysc?

Yes I am done with nysc. Do you have a placement for me
Re: I need a job terribly by marvelling(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Parasitic:

Yes I am done with nysc. Do you have a placement for me

None for now
Re: I need a job terribly by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2014
YOUR USERNAME SAYS LOT ABOUT YOU. SOME EMPLOYERS WILL RUN AWAY FROM YOU WITH THAT KIND OF NAME U GOT ON THERE.
Re: I need a job terribly by marvelling(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2014
majekdom2: YOUR USERNAME SAYS LOT ABOUT YOU. SOME EMPLOYERS WILL RUN AWAY FROM YOU WITH THAT KIND OF NAME U GOT ON THERE.

I think he is styling himself as a parasitologist
Re: I need a job terribly by idu1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Visit this site for sales rep vacancies in pharm companies. Make sure u check daily for latest openings. And u ve to be patient too. Goodluck. www.dialysisworldnigeria.com
Re: I need a job terribly by Parasitic(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yea I am a parasitologist and entomologist. @marvelling

Thanks for the response
Re: I need a job terribly by marvelling(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Parasitic: Yea I am a parasitologist and entomologist. @marvelling

Thanks for the response

Guy talk true! grin na zoology you read! I wonder why you dey shame grin grin grin grin
Re: I need a job terribly by Parasitic(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
marvelling:

Guy talk true! grin na zoology you read! I wonder why you dey shame grin grin grin grin

smiley Bros relax now...where are u based?
Re: I need a job terribly by marvelling(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Parasitic:

smiley Bros relax now...where are u based?

Na lag I dey, I go holla you if anything dey
Re: I need a job terribly by Parasitic(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
marvelling:

Na lag I dey, I go holla you if anything dey

Thanks bigbros...how much e go cost to rent a self con room there.
Re: I need a job terribly by marvelling(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Parasitic:

Thanks bigbros...how much e go cost to rent a self con room there.

e depend on the area
Re: I need a job terribly by enesty(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
marvelling:

Have you finished nysc?
Pls what's wrong with zoology,I am a proud zoologist from a prestigious university
Re: I need a job terribly by Parasitic(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
marvelling:

e depend on the area

For mainland naaaaaa
Re: I need a job terribly by marvelling(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2014
enesty:
Pls what's wrong with zoology,I am a proud zoologist from a prestigious university

What is wrong is that our Op here refuses to be proud that he is one
Re: I need a job terribly by Mattex001(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2014
This thread funny oh...lol
Re: I need a job terribly by Parasitic(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Loool why should I not be proud of zoology....i deal with parasites abeg.....

(1) (Reply)

Pdms-on-the-go V2.0...(cheapest-quality Pdms Training Ever!!! / I Started My Business With N50, 000 – Agusto / Davichi Farm Tech. Start Your Own Farm Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.