Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,202 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

In 'Defence' Of Chxta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 'Defence' Of Chxta (4738 Views)

Chxta On How Buhari Was Welcomed In Saudi Arabia (See Tweets) / 97 Promises: Gej's Score Card By Chxta Bee / It's The Northern Elders That Declared War On The North - Chxta's Blog. Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by ono(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2006
@Nutter,
Thanks for that link. I'm reading up the discussion, and I hope to see what it is that this drusilla of a lady hath done.
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Nutter(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2006
My brother, carry your own eye go see wetin I see. The thing tire me no be small. When you read finish, abeg come back come tell me whether you vex or not.
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Giorgio: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2006
just chatted with your friend nutter, he said he isn't coming back here again
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Nutter(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2006
Shame to hear that, Giorgio. Please beg him to return. Tell him I have even started a thread in his honour and all. smiley wink
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by akinocity: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2006
I do not know the ins and outs of this issue, but one thing concerns me about Nigerian businesses and Internet portals.

The inability to separate a professional business outlook from whatever personal differences the business owner might have with their client.

This lack of business maturity really does make me wary of doing any business from a generalised perspective with Nigerian outfits.

For a modernistic business like Nairaland, it is unfortunate that such petty actions reinforce my misgivings.

1 Like

Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by edygirl(f): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2006
What are you talking about? The thread says [i]In defence of chxta.[/i]Haba!
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Nutter(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2006
Ike gwuru.
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Sijien(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2006
i dont post that regularly, but i was attracted to find out more about this guy and i have been reading his blog. this forum has lost a great member here.
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Chxta(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2006
I've seen this thread before and I must tell Nutter that I truly appreciate it. Thanks to Edygirl for that comment on me blog. 3dave, I've not noticed you before, and maybe I'm a blockhead. Also thanks to Akin and Orikinla for their comments. Kinda found a masochistic pleasure in reading Afeni (why is he now called DaHitler) make his declaration about me.

This whole issue remains one of respect. I may come back to this place because truth be told I miss the place. But I have to evaluate a lot of things. . .
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by otokx(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2006
please come back chxta, i miss you.
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Nutter(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2006
@Chxta,

Mate, in any setting, the flight of intelligentsia will always be disquieting. While I will like you to return, I appreciate your concerns and in many ways, I share them too. You do what you think best at this time. If you choose not to return, perhaps we shall run into each other on the cold, wet streets of the UK where I will - without hesitation - extend my hand to shake you warmly – by the throat!

You have my best wishes – really!
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Nutter(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2006
@Otokx,

otokx:

please come back chxta, i miss you.

cheesy

Brother, don’t you think that’s a bit . . . you know . . . ‘fruity’?
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by nferyn(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2006
Drusilla's at it again. Trying to cast out the evil white demon (that's me) from her haunted world. Insanity knows no borders.
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Chxta(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2006
Nutter:

@Chxta,

Mate, in any setting, the flight of intelligentsia will always be disquieting. While I will like you to return, I appreciate your concerns and in many ways, I share them too. You do what you think best at this time. If you choose not to return, perhaps we shall run into each other on the cold, wet streets of the UK where I will - without hesitation - extend my hand to shake you warmly – by the throat!

You have my best wishes – really!

Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by omot208(f): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2006
na wa o!
the minute i started reading this topic i realized i was way outta my league. the topic looked boring at first but this is one of the most imterestin topics i've come across. what with the jaw-breaking grammar that Nutter and whatzhisname are using. ah ah, u ppl should chill now, u wont get scores for using language mere mortals like me will have to use a dictionary to understand.

besides i'm still roflmao over some of the posts grin grin grin

oga Chxt, u'd better come back to nairaland so some of ur colleagues can concentrate on toher topics o!
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by kitaun(m): 2:41am On Dec 29, 2006
Whaa?? I actually thought Chxta was back when i saw the thread pop up!! Hmmn
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Jakumo(m): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2006
I think it is just a matter of time before someone posts pictures of irate crowds burning Drusilla in effigy.

Yo   Dru' ! (Sorry George B, I had to use that phrase somewhere up in here)  , even as you duck the incoming barrage, remember that time-worn mantra that ANY publicity is good publicity, and before we convene for happy hour,  I hereby officially denounce and renounce you.

Nferyn please accept my belated salutations and hallucinations over your coronation as Nairaland's Grand Exalted ArgueMeister.   Please notify me as to when the sacrificial rites are scheduled.  I intend to appear for that occasion in full ceremonial regalia so generous advance notice would be appreciated.

Hmmm,  there was one more thing, if I can just remember.  Oh yes !   Off with his head !!
Re: In 'Defence' Of Chxta by Mustay(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Chxta the ELEPHANT cool

I do buy @akinocity's point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JTF Closes 600 "Illegal" Refineries In Niger Delta / London Court Freezes Akingbola‘s £83m Properties / Yoruba People Truly Blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.