Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last (3560 Views)

Your Teeth, A Threat To Having Erection / 10 Tips To Having A Perfect Skin / Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by tutorial9: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2008
Do you have problem giving birth to male children? then worry no more because after having sleepless night in research, i have finally come up with a lasting solution to giving birth to male children. For more info, send an email to: malechildren@centreformoneymaking.com
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by MrCrackles(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2008
U be God?!
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by Azo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2008
i wonder o, im na scammer peeps no mind am oh shocked
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by bigkul: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2008
It has been scientifically proved.http://www.multilinksdigest..com
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by bigkul: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2008
www.multilinksdigest..com
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by TOYOSI20(f): 2:03am On Nov 12, 2008
Silly thread. sad
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by abes(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2008
tutorial9:

Do you have problem giving birth to male children? then worry no more because after having sleepless night in research, i have finally come up with a lasting solution to giving birth to male children. For more info, send an email to: malechildren@centreformoneymaking.com
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by bigkul2: 1:49am On Nov 15, 2008
get the solutions htpp://www.multilinksdigest..com
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by kathyekiti: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2008
please do tell.  Can you also help with female children?
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by Amy84(f): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2008
You can determine the sex of your children. This can be done by knowing when ur ovulation date is. The man has the xx and xy chromosones, the woman has only xx chromosones. The y chromosnes is for male kids and runs faster but has a shorter live span, while the x chromosone is female babies and are sluggish and lives for long.

The idea is having sex a day before ur ovulation, or on ur ovulation day. This would give u a male child, the y chromosones would move fast and fertilize the ovary.
But if u have sex like 2/3 days before ur ovulation, the y chromosones would run fast fast and die, cos the ovary has not dropped, but the x chromosones would stay alive and fertilise the ovary wen it eeventually drops. This would result to a baby girl.

This system works, my aunt used it. But all in all, God is the giver of kids, and sex of a child does not matter.
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by marami: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2008
Amy84:

You can determine the sex of your children. This can be done by knowing when ur ovulation date is. The man has the xx and xy chromosones, the woman has only xx chromosones. The y chromosnes is for male kids and runs faster but has a shorter live span, while the x chromosone is female babies and are sluggish and lives for long.

The idea is having sex a day before ur ovulation, or on ur ovulation day. This would give u a male child, the y chromosones would move fast and fertilize the ovary.
But if u have sex like 2/3 days before ur ovulation, the y chromosones would run fast fast and die, because the ovary has not dropped, but the x chromosones would stay alive and fertilise the ovary when it eeventually drops. This would result to a baby girl.

This system works, my aunt used it. But all in all, God is the giver of kids, and sex of a child does not matter.

Based on the researched done your right, but how can one know when one is about to ovulate?
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by marami: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2008
Amy84:

But if u have sex like 2/3 days before ur ovulation, the y chromosones would run fast fast and die, because the ovary has not dropped, but the x chromosones would stay alive and fertilise the ovary when it eeventually drops. This would result to a baby girl.

But how can one know when one is about ovulating?
Re: Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last by Amy84(f): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2008
ovulation is 14 days after the womans first day of period.

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Fanta Or Sprite With Vitamin C Is Potentially Poisonous / Pls Help Me ! Where Can I Buy Biotin In Nigeria? / Massage Of The Chest, Abdomen, Hands And Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.