Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds (1458 Views)

Help! My Pastor Hates Me! / Meet The Bisexual Lady (Yemisi Ilesanmi) Who Hates The Concept Of GOD / Ashamed Of Your Traditional Name Based On Religious Beliefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by edge(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2006
how can somebody who sees perfumes and deodrant as outrightly bad on religous grounds be helped."To him it will distract people and attract the wrong admirers"

NB. this person really needs them cos he's got some funny odour.
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by Ciaralover(f): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2006
How in the world can those be against a religion?

well in ya case, tell him too his face and he gon work on it!!
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by shawna(f): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2006
maybe hez allergic to both perfumes and deodorant and is afraid or embarrassed to admit he is just using religion as an excuse the brotha needs help cheesy
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by naijadiva2(f): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2006
tell him to continuously scrub the underarm and shave the underarm so that sweat and heat does not form.  tell him to carry tissue or cloth and continuoulsy wipe under his arm. wash clothes proper with soap and water and this should work to a certain extent. don't know how long, but i'll kind of work.
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by shawna(f): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by naijadiva2(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2006
shoot. that's the only way.
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by edge(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2006
thanks everyone for the advice, one more thing, how do i make him understand that this is why most people do not want to hang out with him(i was told by one friend who step out a relationship with him)
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by hotangel2(f): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2006
kai, edge, this ur friend don suffer oo. TELL HIM NOW!

Anyways, my advice is TELL HIM!
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by naijadiva2(f): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2006
i'm with hot-angel. just tell him.
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by edge(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2006
thanks a lot naija_dive it seems you are a beautician or a mkae up artiste.thanks i just told him and guess what he did not erupt this time or qoute the bible he listened for some times and broke down.i felt sorry and happy that i made my point.
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by naijadiva2(f): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2006
awe. poor baby. should have listened the first time.
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by edge(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2006
yes you are right naija_dive but its all good at least he listened for the first time

may i ask what s your favorite perfume?
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by naijadiva2(f): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2006
i don't really have one but i don't like does strong overtaking perfumes. i like the ones that have a light and fresh scent. and it has to smell sweet.
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by edge(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2006
thats ok but sometimes dont u th ink is good to have a signature smell?
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by naijadiva2(f): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2006
i don't need a signature smell. i like to change up a little. i get tired of one smell to quick.
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by edge(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2006
thats ok personally i like playing with good fragrance it helps your self esteem what do you think?
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by naijadiva2(f): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2006
sure does.
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by origina9ja(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2008
cheesy lol 2 thread
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by spikedcylinder: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2008
I think Islamists aren't really keen on fragrances. undecided
Re: Helping A Man Who Hates Perfumes And Deodorants On Religious Grounds by queenesthr(f): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2011
Most moslems are against perfumes that contain alcohol. And unfortunately, most perfumes contain alcohol.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Gospel Of Thomas / Absolutely Brilliant Evidence For Human Evolution; Vitamin C / Is Jesus Christ Really Archangel Micheal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.