Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,676 members, 7,951,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Genuine Statement Of Account - Way Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuine Statement Of Account - Way Out (1811 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / FAAN Releases Statement On The Man Who caused a scare At Airport today / How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Statement Of Account - Way Out by RobertsAyo: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2008
Fellow Nairalander, I am opportuned to inform the house of an opportunity for you to get a genuine statement os account for your travel document. Though i am not in support of people using fake documents to travel but if you have genuine intention and you seem not to have enough documents, please feel free to contact me thru the following e mail address. You will get the statement and even a reference letter from one of the top most bank in Nigeria. TAKE NOTE: You are not going to get a boosted account statement but a REAL account with enough capital to present to any embassy with proof of cash. thanks. the e mail is dahunsia@hotmail.com.
Re: Genuine Statement Of Account - Way Out by kenflipper(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2008
silly being, how could you post such here, knowing the internet is an open access to all. The embassies they re going to apply from has taken note! In ur aim to seek needed clients you have just exposed them to scrutiny.
Re: Genuine Statement Of Account - Way Out by icsl: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2008
Sometime some of you people just post anything, Go build a website if you know you wanna do business and tag it consulting whatever you want, But I dont see hose I can open an account and I don't have 1,000,000 there and yet you produce a statement that I have 1 million there.We all know what the embassies does is to call if the account is operational and they don't ask how much one has there, It is discreet, bank don't reveal how much you have in your account to 3rd parties, beware
Re: Genuine Statement Of Account - Way Out by aronyke: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2008
na wa 4 u o!dont spoil this site for us o

(1) (Reply)

Malta Study Visa / Curiosity!, Being An International Student In Northern Cyprus. / Live Video Of Plane Crash Today In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.